Topic: What is your opinion of Suhaib Webb?
Posted by .
Unregistered

He is a white American convert to Islam. He is the imam or religious leaders of one of the largest mosques in North America, the Boston Mosque.

I personally think he's brainwashed and I feel sorry for him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can someone post any pics or links about him? How does a white Muslim look like?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

can someone post a pic please?

Posted by .
Unregistered

seems like a typical weirdo

Posted by .
Unregistered

Proof that Muslims can be of any race.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Proof that Muslims can be of any race.

Yeah, stupidity comes in all colors.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yeah, stupidity comes in all colors.

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhaib_Webb

You can see his picture in this Wiki page too

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suhaib_Webb

You can see his picture in this Wiki page too

­
wow he's definitely white LOLOLOL.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dude, there are over 1.3 billion Muslims. There are tens of millions of white Muslims from places like Albania, Bosnia, Serbia, and the Caucuses regions of Central Asia, not even considering the hundreds of thousands of white converts in Western countries.

There are hundreds of millions of East Asian Muslims (China, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, Brunei etc.)

There are hundreds of millions of black Muslims from places like Nigeria, Kenya, Uganda, Somalia, Sudan etc. not to mention black Muslim converts in Western countries.

Muslims from middle eastern countries like Jordan, Palestine, Syria, Lebanon etc look white i.e. they have white skin, light colored eyes and hair etc.

So a Muslim can look like anyone.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's not white.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's not white.

­
He is 100% white. He was born as William Webb in Oklahoma. He changed his first name to Suhaib.

Look him up  and see how he looks. He is definitely white, no doubt. He even came from a Christian family.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
He is 100% white. He was born as William Webb in Oklahoma. He changed his first name to Suhaib.

Look him up  and see how he looks. He is definitely white, no doubt. He even came from a Christian family.

What a faggot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What a faggot.

­
why do you call him that?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
What a faggot.

­
I think he married a black Somalian Muslim woman but I'm not sure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

would you say that he's a pretty handsome guy? a good example of a White man?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: would you say that he's a pretty handsome guy? a good example of a White man?

­
he sure is

Posted by .
Unregistered

lol some white Americans are such hypocrites. Some white Americans love to be ignorant racists, stereotyping anyone who meets their false requirements of a muslim.

Does he have brown skin? He's a muslim terrorist arab sand n**ger!! Let's beat him up/kill him! 

Oh wait, he's actually a Hindu of Indian origin? He's actually a Latino? He's actually a follower of Sikhism? Oh well, it's too hard for us white folk to differentiate between them different brownies. We're too lazy to rid ourselves of our ignorance. 

You can make 1 white guy understand that India is a majority Hindu country,that Indians are not arabs or middle easterners, muslims can be of any race etc. etc. etc. but then a 100,000 different ignorant white guys pop up and you just give up trying to tackle the ignorance. 

I still remember in late 2013, when Miss America was a dark skinned Indian American woman. Her parents were Hindus and she was not Muslim and nor was she of arab or middle eastern origin. She had nothing to do with Islam or the Middle East.

Yet there where thousands upon thousands of ignorant racist tweets by white Americans stating "why is Miss. America an arab terrorist?" " It's not Miss America, it's Miss Al Qaeda" "who let that dirty terrorist become miss america" "go home sand african" 

The ignorance is appalling. I'm a latino guy but whites call me "terrorist" and "dirty arab" all the time.

Yet those same ignorant racist whites will see a super religious muslim like this Suhaib Webb and not bother him one bit, merely because he's white. What dickheads!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: lol some white Americans are such hypocrites. Some white Americans love to be ignorant racists, stereotyping anyone who meets their false requirements of a muslim.

Does he have brown skin? He's a muslim terrorist arab sand n**ger!! Let's beat him up/kill him! 

Oh wait, he's actually a Hindu of Indian origin? He's actually a Latino? He's actually a follower of Sikhism? Oh well, it's too hard for us white folk to differentiate between them different brownies. We're too lazy to rid ourselves of our ignorance. 

You can make 1 white guy understand that India is a majority Hindu country,that Indians are not arabs or middle easterners, muslims can be of any race etc. etc. etc. but then a 100,000 different ignorant white guys pop up and you just give up trying to tackle the ignorance. 

I still remember in late 2013, when Miss America was a dark skinned Indian American woman. Her parents were Hindus and she was not Muslim and nor was she of arab or middle eastern origin. She had nothing to do with Islam or the Middle East.

Yet there where thousands upon thousands of ignorant racist tweets by white Americans stating "why is Miss. America an arab terrorist?" " It's not Miss America, it's Miss Al Qaeda" "who let that dirty terrorist become miss america" "go home sand african" 

The ignorance is appalling. I'm a latino guy but whites call me "terrorist" and "dirty arab" all the time.

Yet those same ignorant racist whites will see a super religious muslim like this Suhaib Webb and not bother him one bit, merely because he's white. What dickheads!

­
You speak the truth. Post of the Day.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: lol some white Americans are such hypocrites. Some white Americans love to be ignorant racists, stereotyping anyone who meets their false requirements of a muslim.

­
true but so what?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
true but so what?

­
it's messed up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
man that's fucked up, I never realized how good I had it as a white guy living in a white majority country.

Posted by .
Unregistered

that's the best dressed muslim in the universe

Posted by .
Unregistered

This thread sucks

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.