Topic: What's up with Jordan Capri?
Posted by .
Unregistered


It was a mistake, honest! I just fell onto a lot of dicks by accident, I swear! I'm just clumsy, stop judging me!
\
:tfb:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Her YouTube videos are a mess... Wow. 

I rarely advocate for hot chicks to find a sugar daddy, but Lori should have done that back in '03. 
Killer personality + Killer body = MILF. 

Now.. begging for dollars and going MIA constantly. Sad..


Posted by .
Unregistered


Drugs suck. Jordan/Lori could have made the jump into something personality-driven. There's far less attractive morons who lack the personality who successfully did it. Watching videos of her where she actually talks in 2003-04 and comparing them to the last set of vids she did for Lightspeed are like night and day. The smile is gone, the personality is gone. It looks like opioid abuse. She appears to have righted the ship at some point, but who knows.. What a tragedy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Why didn't Steve Lightspeed ever release outtakes or candids of Jordan? Could have been an easy way to generate new revenue. 
Especially since it's obvious there's interest in Jordan...but only as she existed 2003-2005.


Posted by Trollstein
your longtime friend @ F2


:bump:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Steve Lightspeed launched a new site: http://www.2hot4fb.com/profile_private-24.php -- but it's just a way to purchase each old Jordan pic set and video individually. 

I'm surprised there wasn't a Jordan Capri Raw, or Jordan Capri Uncensored type thing, with BTS and outtakes. He might not make crazy bank doing that, but even I'd sign up for a month to see the "new" content.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Steve Lightspeed launched a new site: http://www.2hot4fb.com/profile_private-24.php -- but it's just a way to purchase each old Jordan pic set and video individually. 

I'm surprised there wasn't a Jordan Capri Raw, or Jordan Capri Uncensored type thing, with BTS and outtakes. He might not make crazy bank doing that, but even I'd sign up for a month to see the "new" content.

Dude must have candids or bts shit. Why not put that out there to attract attention? This new site is a joke. 2hot4FB? Considering my great grandma uses FB, uh... yeah. Reminds me of a lame HotOrNot name. 

I stumbled on Lori's youtube page.... begging for money, talking about spirituality, and just completely frazzled thoughts. Hope she's clean, but man what a mess... How did 18 yr old Lori have it all together (clear-headed, bright, full of life) while this version is just..... lost?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Link to this current stuff?


Posted by Trollstein
your longtime friend @ F2


. said: Link to this current stuff?

­
I don't know if she was on youtube, but I know she was doing the camwhore thing. Pics on here:

http://gfy.com/fucking-around-and-program-discussion/1187283-jordan-capri-camwhore.html

Turn to page 3 for some funny shit. :lol:


Posted by Trollstein
your longtime friend @ F2


OMG...this is her:







Posted by Trollstein
your longtime friend @ F2


this "manifesting" shit is so weird...is it from a book?

https://www.gofuckyourself.com/lorilolo


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCWF2i0N0Jydz-J8xTsRUz7g?&ytbChannel=null


Posted by .
Unregistered


There was a now deleted thread on GFY that claimed this (person in links above) isn't Jordan and had a bunch of yearbook and family photos to prove it. It was basically saying this was to throw people off her real identity after the yearbook pics were posted on Freeones. The entire thread was deleted and it's the last I ever heard of it. The photos were convincing because she looked more like you'd expect Jordan to look 10 years later. Not sure what to believe anymore.


Posted by .
Unregistered


What part of THE WALL do you not understand?


Posted by .
Unregistered


hope she's doing well, Trump should shut down the (((adult industry)))


Posted by Trollstein
your longtime friend @ F2


. said: There was a now deleted thread on GFY that claimed this (person in links above) isn't Jordan and had a bunch of yearbook and family photos to prove it. It was basically saying this was to throw people off her real identity after the yearbook pics were posted on Freeones. The entire thread was deleted and it's the last I ever heard of it. The photos were convincing because she looked more like you'd expect Jordan to look 10 years later. Not sure what to believe anymore.

­
Pretty obvious that's still her, progression from the AZ mugshots from a few years ago.


Posted by .
Unregistered


"I heard she mad rich!
I heard she dead broke!
I heard she sniffing coke?
SHUT UP BITCH!

I heard she going to jail!
I heard she out on bail!
She done fucked up now!
SHUT UP BITCH!"
\
 :winner:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trollstein said:
­
Pretty obvious that's still her, progression from the AZ mugshots from a few years ago.

­
Similar but that yearbook photo was definitely her, as was the family photo... although the family photo looked like she was adopted or something because the other girl (sister) and mom were both blonde


Posted by .brad
Unregistered


it is 100% her. she is not adopted. she looks more like her dad. her sisters are way younger and only half sisters. She has 1 full brother. My mate Tom dated her for like a year or 2. She was at my house quite often. Interesting to say the least


Posted by .
Unregistered


.brad said: it is 100% her. she is not adopted. she looks more like her dad. her sisters are way younger and only half sisters. She has 1 full brother. My mate Tom dated her for like a year or 2. She was at my house quite often. Interesting to say the least

­
Was this before or after she (by most accounts) became an alcoholic? My only interaction with her was years earlier at the Phoenix Forum and she was incredibly charming and outgoing. Those who knew her later described a much different person.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Pills were her problem. Alcohol was not as bad bit the combo was brutal


Posted by .
Unregistered


Sounds like she was just a naive kid who got into the adult industry thinking it was harmless and easy money and ended up in a tough place. Many such cases. Sad.


Posted by .
Unregistered


1


Posted by .
Unregistered


hello
I'm french, i 've read all your posts and comments,
jordan capri was my favorite : the most sexiest girl ever.


It's normal you all are surprised seeing news pic of her :  + 10 years later, it's normal people change.
don't idealise her too much.

ask yourself : how would am I , if I have passed 2 or 3 years in jail ? it's normal and ok to be broken (up ?)
(excuse my english, i'm not sure) : but jail , I suppose, makes people very different.

she has made bad meet, then bad decisions,  then jail, now she has nothing she know best as showing her body, so, whatever, she makes it on the new site

yes, I regret her first years : so brilliant, gorgeous, full of life, the perfection, the girl every man wants , the girl every woman wants to looks like,


the question is : what can you, we, do to help her , and the others peoples in this situation, to be as they were, before ? how motivate her ?
to get in shape, and full of life

she has been through an accident of life and now she might need help, and whatever this is jordan, it can be a lot of people who know, and try to deal with their past.

if you can help people in need, do this before it is too late


Posted by .
Unregistered


Trollstein said: OMG...this is her:






­

This girl has a mental illness.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close