Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "Legal law"

You're too dumb to have a wife.

:lol:

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I found a pack of Newports in my wife's purse but she is a non-smoker.  What can this mean?

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.autoadmit.com

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: http://www.autoadmit.com

Thanks for the early 90's flashback

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I found a pack of Newports in my wife's purse but she is a non-smoker.  What can this mean?

:Tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Your wife fucked a black guy  :lol:

Posted by a lawyer
Unregistered

His reputation as a dentist has nothing to do with your marriage or the fact that he had sex with a married woman.  You intend to attack his professionalism, which inclusive of the way he earns a living.  While it may be true that he fucked your wife, its not necessarily true that, in doing so, he beached the standards of his profession, which I'm sure are silent as to fucking your wife.  So a generalized statement you may make regarding his "professionalism" could, in fact, be deemed a libel.

Be happy your wife has come back to you (if you believe that), and move on.

Posted by Dentist Tyrone
Unregistered

I be da dentist dat be ridin you wife. Daaaaaaaamn son dat bitch give it up!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ok I'll post what I wrote:

Hello,

I caught my wife texting another man. I'll call him the cheater even though both were cheating. They were sending illicit picture (nude) and were planning to meet while I was away on training. I'm military.

The cheater is a dentist- a trusted member of society. I want his boss to know his character- a man who cheats with military spouses while the husband is deployed. Is there any legal law the prohibits me sending his employers the screenshots of the illicit texts that he sent my wife and expressing my concerns about his professionalism?
tortious interference with business plus also invasion of privacy by screen capping your wife’s phone

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Most lawyers offer free consultation. Use it.

­

Parasite

Posted by Gruntled
Unregistered

. said: You're still married? 

­
OUI!

:deebo::cletus:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Send the dentist a picture of your cock and cut out the middleman.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gruntled said:
. said: You're still married? 

­
OUI!

:deebo::cletus:

­
New babbys formbed?

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you really want to get him back, buy a large dildo off Adam and Even dot com and then use it on your ass every day to stretch it out. Work on it until it is loose and then work on fisting yourself. Then make a video of you fisting yourself and send to him with a note that says "You like this? I'll bet you do"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does she still think of him when she fucks you?  Sucking his cock, caressing her after cumbinb all over those tits you suck on.

Fucking dumbass.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.