Topic: Good lawyer forum sites
Posted by .
Unregistered


That is weak.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Wouldn't you want to cheat too? Marriage sucks.

­

I'll admit, there are times being married sucks. but switching partners constantly isn't wholly satisfying.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
About what? More than likely nobody will give a shit, nor should they.


I just want to scare the living shit out of the guy. I mean he's a fucking dentist. If I were a dentist I'd be scared of my rep being ruined. Or worse.

Do you think about who the dentist is boning when you choose a dentist? 

I guess you could write him a bad yelp review.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: That is weak.

­

Why give the satisfaction of letting the guy know how freaked out I was. Its not like I can confront him. He's in a different state.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Do you think about who the dentist is boning when you choose a dentist? 

I guess you could write him a bad yelp review.

­

I didn't think about the yelp review. good idea.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Wouldn't you want to cheat too? Marriage sucks.

I'll admit, there are times being married sucks. but switching partners constantly isn't wholly satisfying.

Your marriage is over dude. Find someone else and you may find happiness. Try to fix the unfixable and you will forever live in misery.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
I didn't think about the yelp review. good idea.

5 stars! Went in for a filling and was not disappointed!
\
:tfb:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Post nude of wife or gtfo! :mad:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Your marriage is over dude. Find someone else and you may find happiness. Try to fix the unfixable and you will forever live in misery.

­

You know, I'm seriously thinking about it. But I have a long training coming up. I can't focus on the marriage right now. need to ensure my career is solid.

I'm going to leave her extra happy because i want to ensure she experiences mega-guilt if she cheats. But I think I'm going to file for divorce. I'm 34 years old. I wanted to be happily married by now. I actually don't care if I never get married again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
5 stars! Went in for a filling and was not disappointed!
\
:tfb:

­

You know, it is kind of funny!! I saw his dick pic though. Not sure what my wife was thinking.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I can't focus on the marriage right now. need to ensure my career is solid.

Even more reason to divorce the cunt now. The more you earn, the more she gets.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Post nude of wife or gtfo! :mad:

­

I'm not doing that. You guys are too good. and I'm embarrassed to post the pic of the dude she was texting. he's actually hideous. i just don't get why it was with him.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Even more reason to divorce the cunt now. The more you earn, the more she gets.

­

But we've only been married for a little over a year. She wouldn't get shit. We have no kids either.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: i just don't get why it was with him.

It doesn't matter who its with. It is an affront to you. A message of disrespect.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
But we've only been married for a little over a year. She wouldn't get shit. We have no kids either.

Why haven't you annulled it yet?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Why haven't you annulled it yet?

­

just found out about it 2 weeks ago. I'm coming out of the grief and into the "rational" stage.

Look, marriages can survive one instance of infidelity. I just want to make sure I'm not throwing it all away impulsively. Sure, we've only been married for 1 year, but man, 1 year means a lot of investment of time and emotion.

Its a lot harder than it seems. Anyone else been in my shoes that can chime in? I'm finding it hard to tear myself out of this .


Posted by .
Unregistered


It will be a lot easier once you are balls deep in some bar slut. :thumbup:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: http://www.handelonthelaw.com

^^^^ THIS ROCKS ^^^*


Posted by .
Unregistered


1) Is wife a patient of dentist?  Generally speaking, his licensing board would consider it an ethical problem to sleep with a patient.


2) What state do you live in?  Some states still recognize "alienation of affection" as a civil cause of action for which you can seek monetary damages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections

3) Is the dentist in the military as well?  Adultery is an offense under the UCMJ

Before you use any of these nuclear options, be certain that it's what you want


Posted by .
Unregistered


 . said: 1) Is wife a patient of dentist?  Generally speaking, his licensing board would consider it an ethical problem to sleep with a patient.


2) What state do you live in?  Some states still recognize "alienation of affection" as a civil cause of action for which you can seek monetary damages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections

3) Is the dentist in the military as well?  Adultery is an offense under the UCMJ

Before you use any of these nuclear options, be certain that it's what you want

­
Op checking in

1. No, not a patient
2. Interesting. He is in Virginia. Im a resident of Florida
3. Nope. I'd easily nail him


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 1) Is wife a patient of dentist?  Generally speaking, his licensing board would consider it an ethical problem to sleep with a patient.


2) What state do you live in?  Some states still recognize "alienation of affection" as a civil cause of action for which you can seek monetary damages.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alienation_of_affections

3) Is the dentist in the military as well?  Adultery is an offense under the UCMJ

Before you use any of these nuclear options, be certain that it's what you want


And yes, I want the guy to suffer, tragic Shakespearean style


Posted by .
Unregistered


Nude pic of wife, blur the face.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Well, you can go public with the whole thing, or you could think about it rationally and realize that this is entirely your wife's doing. If not the dentist it will be someone else. It doesn't matter.

­

That's the thing. Wife is completely wrong. But the other dude knew she was married. So basically he's not off the hook too. I want to immolate him. If the wifey gets irritated, I'll know who her loyalties were with.

What I need to know though, is whether or not there is any law against what I want to do.

What qare you doing ot fuck your wife over? That's where your focus should be.


Posted by .
Unregistered


She will do it again.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Ok I'll post what I wrote:

Hello,


I caught my wife texting another man. I'll call him the cheater even though both were cheating. They were sending illicit picture (nude) and were planning to meet while I was away on training. I'm military.

The cheater is a dentist- a trusted member of society. I want his boss to know his character- a man who cheats with military spouses while the husband is deployed. Is there any legal law the prohibits me sending his employers the screenshots of the illicit texts that he sent my wife and expressing my concerns about his professionalism?

­
"Legal law"

You're too dumb to have a wife.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close