Topic: I'm calling it: After today, Hillary Clinton will never be POTUS.
Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­

The rest of the field are all too polarizing and crazy.

­

I knoa.  Not one half black low iq lying homosexual bolshevist in the bunch!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

I knoa.  Not one half black low iq lying homosexual bolshevist in the bunch!

No, but a lot of muslim loving fools and communists.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Also, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh do not have college degrees, so I ignore everything they say.

People that know a lot more than you do.

­
Doesn't matter.  They don't have college degrees, so I ignore everything they say.

Posted by .
Unregistered

OMascara said:
­
I agree that it was completely stupid on her part, and on her communication staff's part for misadvising her.  But Colin Powell also did the same thing, and I'm sure there will be a number of other politicians who do this.

Sarah Palin famously used a Yahoo account to communicate with her staff in 2008.  That one got hacked.

Mitt Romney used private email to conduct state business while governor of Massachusetts.

Karl Rove used private email improperly while communicating with GWB, and somehow "lost" 4 years worth of emails.
He and 22 other Bush cronies used their RNC accounts instead of their White House email. 

Pretty much all of Chris Christie's advisors involved in Bridgegate used private emails.

Again, I think it was really f-king stupid, but I don't think it will derail her potential candidacy.

And I think the GOP nominee will be Jeb Bush.  He is the only one raising the kind of money needed to run a presidential campaign.  His running mate will probably be someone new, probably a Hispanic, Black or woman.  
The rest of the field are all too polarizing and crazy.

Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Karl Rove and Chris Christie's staff were not in national security positions. Never heard of Colin Powell using private email for government business but anyway he's not running for president. Jeb Bush has no chance for the nomination although you libs want him to be because he will be Romney part 2 and lose just as easily.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Which specific law did Clinton break by using personal email?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Which specific law did Clinton break by using personal email?

­
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/04/you-better-believe-hillary-clinton-s-emails-matter.html

The Federal Records Act is quite explicit that all federal agency heads—which Mrs. Clinton once was—“shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 . said: Which specific law did Clinton break by using personal email?

­
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/03/04/you-better-believe-hillary-clinton-s-emails-matter.html

The Federal Records Act is quite explicit that all federal agency heads—which Mrs. Clinton once was—“shall make and preserve records containing adequate and proper documentation of the organization, functions, policies, decisions, procedures, and essential transactions of the agency and designed to furnish the information necessary to protect the legal and financial rights of the Government and of persons directly affected by the agency’s activities.”

­
I don't see how using personal email violates that act. Records were made and preserved.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It looks like that act had to be amended because it didn't pertain to using personal email. Now it does, but at the time Clinton was using personal email it didn't. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidential_and_Federal_Records_Act_Amendments_of_2014

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Sarah Palin, Mitt Romney, Karl Rove and Chris Christie's staff were not in national security positions. Never heard of Colin Powell using private email for government business but anyway he's not running for president. Jeb Bush has no chance for the nomination although you libs want him to be because he will be Romney part 2 and lose just as easily.

­
Jeb is the nominee unless something crazy happens.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.