Topic: I'm calling it: After today, Hillary Clinton will never be POTUS.
Posted by .
Unregistered


The email scandal is just starting, and it's already really bad. It will get worse, there will be investigations, and she'll be lucky to avoid jail time.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The email scandal is just starting, and it's already really bad. It will get worse, there will be investigations, and she'll be lucky to avoid jail time.

Don't forget the foreign campaign donations.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


link


Posted by .
Unregistered


Elizabeth Warren will be president if Chris Christie does not run. 

Christie wins by a landslide if he does run.  Just being fat makes most Americans identify with him.  He will win on that alone.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Elizabeth Warren will be president if Chris Christie does not run. 

Christie wins by a landslide if he does run.  Just being fat makes most Americans identify with him.  He will win on that alone.

He would have more lovable mass appeal if he pokes fun at his own health problem like Chris Farley.


Posted by .
Unregistered


We'll have to see what RealClearPolitics says about this in a few months..


Posted by .
Unregistered


Elizabeth Warren boycotted the Netanyahu speech.

https://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2015/03/02/elizabeth-warren-and-two-other-massachusetts-lawmakers-skip-netanyahu-speech/Xx60a5sGbCmqzs3nE60DhP/story.html


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: We'll have to see what RealClearPolitics says about this in a few months..

­
This.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The next POTUS will be Walker. :eot:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The next POTUS will be Walker. :eot:

­
:facepalm:

You think moderate voters in swing states will vote for a guy like Walker ?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
:facepalm:

You think moderate voters in swing states will vote for a guy like Walker ?

­
What did moderate voters get for voting for Obama? They got fucked in the ass. Fuck'em


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: The next POTUS will be Walker. :eot:

­
He doesn't have a college degree, so I won't vote for him.


Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen


. said: The email scandal is just starting, and it's already really bad. It will get worse, there will be investigations, and she'll be lucky to avoid jail time.

­
I agree that it was completely stupid on her part, and on her communication staff's part for misadvising her.  But Colin Powell also did the same thing, and I'm sure there will be a number of other politicians who do this.

Sarah Palin famously used a Yahoo account to communicate with her staff in 2008.  That one got hacked.

Mitt Romney used private email to conduct state business while governor of Massachusetts.

Karl Rove used private email improperly while communicating with GWB, and somehow "lost" 4 years worth of emails.
He and 22 other Bush cronies used their RNC accounts instead of their White House email. 

Pretty much all of Chris Christie's advisors involved in Bridgegate used private emails.

Again, I think it was really f-king stupid, but I don't think it will derail her potential candidacy.

And I think the GOP nominee will be Jeb Bush.  He is the only one raising the kind of money needed to run a presidential campaign.  His running mate will probably be someone new, probably a Hispanic, Black or woman.  
The rest of the field are all too polarizing and crazy.


Posted by .
Unregistered


I kind of set the bar very low. You really think my bro would be better? 
\
:gwb:­

Good business is where you find it!
\
:cheney:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: The email scandal is just starting, and it's already really bad. It will get worse, there will be investigations, and she'll be lucky to avoid jail time.

Don't forget the foreign campaign donations.

­

^^^^ This



:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
 . said:
. said: The email scandal is just starting, and it's already really bad. It will get worse, there will be investigations, and she'll be lucky to avoid jail time.

Don't forget the foreign campaign donations.

­

^^^^ This



:potd:

All of them solicit and get foreign donations.  Every single one.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
He doesn't have a college degree, so I won't vote for him.

Do you have a degree? You act like its a big deal, well it's not. A degree means that you can read and pass a test. BFD.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
He doesn't have a college degree, so I won't vote for him.

Do you have a degree? You act like its a big deal, well it's not. A degree means that you can read and pass a test. BFD.

­GED boi says what?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­GED boi says what?

Sorry fuck wad I went to college, but that only proves that you can retain what you read and then answer a test correctly.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Do you have a degree? You act like its a big deal, well it's not. A degree means that you can read and pass a test. BFD.

­
I have multiple degrees from elite universities.

And when it comes to hiring people for high profile jobs (like President of USA), I favor people with college degrees, because the high profile job will give more status to people with college degrees, which includes myself.

In other words, I have a college degree.  Therefore, it is in my best interest that people without college degrees are viewed as losers who are unfit to lead.

Just the same, I won't vote for a bald man for President, since I'm not bald.  I want bald men to be viewed as losers, and I don't want to give bald men any leadership status.

It's a competitive world, and I need to do what's best for myself.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: The next POTUS will be Walker. :eot:

­
He doesn't have a college degree, so I won't vote for him.

­
Also, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh do not have college degrees, so I ignore everything they say.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I have multiple degrees from elite universities.

And when it comes to hiring people for high profile jobs (like President of USA), I favor people with college degrees, because the high profile job will give more status to people with college degrees, which includes myself.

In other words, I have a college degree.  Therefore, it is in my best interest that people without college degrees are viewed as losers who are unfit to lead.

Just the same, I won't vote for a bald man for President, since I'm not bald.  I want bald men to be viewed as losers, and I don't want to give bald men any leadership status.

It's a competitive world, and I need to do what's best for myself.

The rantings of a libtard fool! :rofl:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Also, Sean Hannity and Rush Limbaugh do not have college degrees, so I ignore everything they say.

People that know a lot more than you do.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I have multiple degrees from elite universities.

And when it comes to hiring people for high profile jobs (like President of USA), I favor people with college degrees, because the high profile job will give more status to people with college degrees, which includes myself.

In other words, I have a college degree.  Therefore, it is in my best interest that people without college degrees are viewed as losers who are unfit to lead.

Just the same, I won't vote for a bald man for President, since I'm not bald.  I want bald men to be viewed as losers, and I don't want to give bald men any leadership status.

It's a competitive world, and I need to do what's best for myself.

­

And which large, economically and socially diverse US state did you get elected governor or 3 times in 4 years degree boi?



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close