Topic: Just found out one of the boston bomber bros used to make my local pizza
Posted by .
Unregistered


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
I only mentioned the color of his skin because when I saw the half white child all I could think about was how ENRAGED the weakwhytes on CI and Cole's shitboard would be to see it.

I was kind of proud of thd guy because despite his efforts he didnt have much luck with the ladies and he seemed very happy.

 
Prolly did better than you, anyway


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said: ...and, met my wife at a dive bar that week of the bombings :lol:

About a week into the dating, we were texting. "Wtf are those gunshots."
She said "oh, I think it's a botched robbery at 7-11... And then from that moment the whole metropolis got locked the fucked down. We hooked up with some booze while listening to police scanners and following the unfolding events. I went to work which was closed (shithead boss never called to tell me),  and after a few hours of following the news on VK and npr, the cops were in my neighborhood. Knocking on doors. So I had VK on my computer screen, maps of Stavropol and other shit that they were interested in.

After that, I went crazy for a week but inevitably decided to back out of the arranged marriage because I started getting smart about my recklessness

Cool Storah, you fucking faggot.


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said:
Everyone had allowed police into their home but I wasn't into it so they were aggressive with me. I'm pretty sure at the time I seemed really shady

Did they have to get a warrant?


Posted by .
Unregistered


:snicker:

"wife:


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said:
Did they have to get a warrant?

No... Pretty much everyone in the areas they were searching for dzokhar were willingly letting police into their residence to search for him and it was kind of expected that every resident would comply. They did this in Watertown, Cambridge, Boston, etc...
 That's why I roll my fucking eyes every time I see some faggot with a "Boston strong" tshirt...

Yeah, Boston strong :rolleyes: meanwhile every fucking resident is so pance shitting scared that the whole metropolis gets shut down and citizens waive their rights to the authorities for 48 hours just to search for one missing teenage pothead


Posted by .
Unregistered


So you let them in as well? What happens if you don't comply?


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said: So you let them in as well? What happens if you don't comply?

 I don't know but I didn't want to find out, one jerk officer was telling me he could arrest me for obstruction of justice or some shit. He could have, but it probably would not have stuck in court... I didn't feel up to spending 24 hours in a holding cell to find out


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said:
 I don't know but I didn't want to find out, one jerk officer was telling me he could arrest me for obstruction of justice or some shit. He could have, but it probably would not have stuck in court... I didn't feel up to spending 24 hours in a holding cell to find out

In America, folks regularly get arrested for exercising their civil rights. :frown:


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said:
In America, folks regularly get arrested for exercising their civil rights. :frown:

The way the law is set up here is "innocent until proven guilty"

Which means that even though you may be innocent, you will still have to sit in a room full of criminals and take showers with a group of men, until the court decides you can go home. A cop can arrest you on a hunch... It counts as a collar for him even if the case gets thrown out. People need to realize this more... The more you fuck with cops, the easier you make it for them to ruin your weekend by locking you up on a Friday night so that you don't see a judge until Monday morning


Posted by .
Unregistered


I can't wait until they require cops to wear video cameras. Then the people who whine about 'police brutality' will have no room to lie about their own conduct.


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said: I can't wait until they require cops to wear video cameras. Then the people who whine about 'police brutality' will have no room to lie about their own conduct.

I hate pigs, but I will say this... I've evaded arrest about 90% of the time because I have simply cooperated with the pig and conducted myself in a polite manner.

Cops may be dicks, but they are people too and nobody likes it when someone tries to act like they are smarter. For example, when a cop asks if he can see your ID and you say something stupid like "am I under arrest?" It shows that you looked up one or two little legal rights and have no respect for the officers intelligence.

 Obviously a cop is addressing you, whether or not you did something wrong is not the issue. The issue is that you are under suspicion of something and the cop wants to check to see if you have a history or warrant related to the incident he is following up on. 

He indeed can illegally search you, arrest you and then he will obtain your ID... If you were caught with something, after a week in jail and thousands of dollars in law fees, you may be able to prove that you did not give authorization to search you and the case will be thrown out... What happens to him? Nothing. Not even a reprimand...meanwhile you spent a week in jail and are running late on rent because of lawyer fees.

There is so much illegal shit I was able to get away with just by complying with an officers questions


Posted by .
Unregistered


das but said:
No... Pretty much everyone in the areas they were searching for dzokhar were willingly letting police into their residence to search for him and it was kind of expected that every resident would comply. They did this in Watertown, Cambridge, Boston, etc...
 That's why I roll my fucking eyes every time I see some faggot with a "Boston strong" tshirt...

Yeah, Boston strong :rolleyes: meanwhile every fucking resident is so pance shitting scared that the whole metropolis gets shut down and citizens waive their rights to the authorities for 48 hours just to search for one missing teenage pothead

­

I agree...Boston Strong is bullshit. Boston's reaction to the bombing was it's most shameful moment to date. "Boston bending over and taking it" would be a more accurate slogan.


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


. said:
­

I agree...Boston Strong is bullshit. Boston's reaction to the bombing was it's most shameful moment to date. "Boston bending over and taking it" would be a more accurate slogan.

It's just fucking mind boggling that the masses lapped it up and ran with it. You're right, it is the most shameful moment in the history of this metropolis... And to try to cover it up with such heroic words, catch phrases and slogans???

This is my fucking city
\
:winner:

Boston strong!
\
:winner:

I run on dunkins!
\
:winner:


Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_
Moderator


^^^
Obvious massive butthurt that the Red Sox don't play in your shit town.

:snicker:


Posted by das but
http://dasbut.com


Original_Lonley_Guy_ said: ^^^
Obvious massive butthurt that the Red Sox don't play in your shit town.

:snicker:

 Sorry, I don't follow basketball



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close