Topic: Forced to Cumb
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I remember when I was a wee teen, and a hot teen girl jerked me off in guest bedroom of a friends house. I cumbed so intensely it shot across the room. The girl was giggly and kissy as I fingered her slick snatch. I wanted to stick it in there soooo bad, but she was a "good girl" and wouldn't let me. 

Good timbes. Good timbes.

­
11yo girls end dates with a handjob.

Posted by MILTON_THEE_STALLION
Unregistered

. said: I remember when I was a wee teen, and a hot teen girl jerked me off in guest bedroom of a friends house. I cumbed so intensely it shot across the room. The girl was giggly and kissy as I fingered her slick snatch. I wanted to stick it in there soooo bad, but she was a "good girl" and wouldn't let me. 

­:nono: not “forced”

Posted by .
Unregistered

MILTON_THEE_STALLION said:

Get himb 
\
:madison:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

the mother/daughter who used me to teach how to give a handjob, well the daughter told her friends, and they all came around to use me to learn how to give handjobs on :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: the mother/daughter who used me to teach how to give a handjob, well the daughter told her friends, and they all came around to use me to learn how to give handjobs on :sadbanana:

­

I never make these lists
\
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
Exactly
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
11yo girls end dates with a handjob.

­
How do you know this?
\
:pedohunter:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/proxy/653ZtoTcsFqTFAngM_B7kUxSBoiB8nzYN_MixNrvsbsxhgOKHRviqDIv3DZhc3tK5uISjHBdZriif_AEViJYpd3mgUm07feO9-H53ew_I5ygxL-AEMQ[/img]

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Forced  Pre-T**n  Handjobs?
   \
:milton:

­
UUUNNNGGGHHH
I just came
    \
:pedohunter:

Posted by CUMBQUATS
Unregistered

. said:

Get himb 
\

­CUMB SEQUENCE ABORTED. ESSENCE DENIED.
\

Oh, yeah? Well try this on for size, big boy...
\

MMMMMFFFF....RRRNNNK....FFFFTTT...UUUUUUNNNNNGGGGHHHH!
\

told ya
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Well, they'll force ya when you're trying to be so good
They'll force ya just a-like they said they would
They'll force ya when you're tryin' to go home
Then they'll force ya when you're there all alone

Well you will not be so doggone glum,
Everybody's forced­ to cumb
:hippie:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:postpics:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:tard:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:sadbanana: :sadbanana: :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hey Hunter, I think I just found a way out of this.
\
:BIDENHANDS:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: What happens if you crazy glue your penis shut first?

­
Ever see Bugs Bunny stick his fingers in the barrels of Elmer Fudd's shotgun?

:stunned:

­

:bugs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:postpics:

Posted by .
Unregistered

The results or consequences of evildoing, as in She force him to cumb and ended up with a terrible mess—the wages of sin, no doubt. This expression comes from the New Testament, where Paul writes to the Romans (6:23): “The wages of cumb is death.” Today it is often used more lightly, as in the example.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Watching Star Trek TOS gals wearing short skirts force me to unload seedz.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Watching Star Trek TOS gals wearing short skirts force me to unload seedz.
\

­Whatever yuo do, don't post pics of the skirt girls.
\
:milton:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I can't cumb
\
:anon:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.