Posted by .
Unregistered

:cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

not today :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I was in the Capital Hill Autonomous Zone. This kind of thing is rampant there. Don't ask me how I know. :sad:

Posted by Wolf Brand Chili
Unregistered

Nobody has ever been forced to cum. Once they’re in my mouth they’re mine!

Posted by .
Unregistered

my body, my cumb :nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:sad::shudder::cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I DO NOT CONSENT!!!
:trev:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

That's the point, lover boy.
\
:EMMA:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I DO NOT CONSENT!!!

That's the point, lover boy.
\
:EMMA:

­
:sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

And here's to you, Mr. Scotty's bumb

Black bucks love you more than you will blow
Blow, blow, blow
God bless you, please, Mr. Scotty's bumb
Heaven holds a place for those who gay
Gay, gay, gay
Gay, gay, gay
We'd like to know a little bit about Gruntled for our files
We'd like to help him learn to bang himself
Look around him all Scott sees are sympathetic thighs
Stroll around the ghetto until Scott feels at home
And here's to you, Mr. Scotty's bumb
Black bucks love you more than you will blow
Blow, blow, blow

Posted by .
Unregistered

this will be ok in time

Posted by .
Unregistered

VE MUST ACHIEF HERD IMMUNITY TO ZEE FORCED HANDJOBBEN.
\
:KLINK:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I knew sex without marriage was wrong but she made me weak and backsliding. 
After the first time, she promised never to bring another woman again. Just her, only her.  She promised, and I believed her. But sin never dies. Sin never dies. After her promise At first, it was all right. We lived sinlessly. Just us in the same bed, no others, no others, she never did it. And then, it started again one night, she was a backsliding, drinking again. They woke me, the three of them looking devilishly down at me that way. I tried to get down on my knees to pray for strength but they just spun me around on the blanket under my knees,  taking turns humping my face with their roughly stubbled smelly Devil clits.  I could still smell the whiskey with each heavy breath.  The taller ones grabbed my hair, forcing me to lye back in bed. Then they took me. They took me. Each ridding me with a fist full of my hair, taking as many turns they wanted.  Cussing horrible terrible things at me with the stink of filthy roadhouse whiskey on their breath, and I liked it. I liked it! With all that dirty touching of their hands all over me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yep, I know how screwed up you are now!  You love and miss all 3 of them.  One beautiful woman alone will never satisfy you ever again.  All your fantasies are what these women forced you to do.   Like me, your mind knew if you weren’t with 2 or more fit, attractive women putting you on your knees doing clit jobs. Also training you, daring you to ejaculate before they gave you permission. Humiliation was your reward if you did.  agree the prostate fingering while another sucks you so perfectly your sensitive Dick is made rock hard again in minutes.  You really don’t know if it was the expert oral or the trained delicate finger up your ass, the sexy voiced one kissing, caressing you, whispering how much they all love you, just stay still and let them work on your sensitive Dick. Think of it as a lesson so you learn not to get off till they all finish with it first. “You will be replaced easily by a man more capable. That means it’s over your gone!”  Oh the dread of hearing that  statement from the sexist voiced female goddess while the others are getting you granite again.  Very few men will ever understand the complete mental control state your now in for the rest of life.  No one woman could keep you from fantasizing about those moments with them in your life time.  Just don’t fuck it up.  Make sure you get videos for when they replace you!   Your blurred memories under control of these intelligent, Angelic controlling women is all they intend on leaving you with.  Cruel as it sounds. Crueler yet is the realization,  permeated cruelty of life haunting love lost with them was their intent.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Show me where the bad lady touched you.
\
:KERMIT:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:cry:

Posted by .
Unregistered

it isnt right

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it isnt right

­then I don't wanna be wrong

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: it isnt right

­then I don't wanna be wrong

you will be force to :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:froggy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:sadwave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.