Topic: Republicans look ignorant when they deny climate change
Posted by .
Unregistered

The earth is flat too!
\
:repub:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Coldest winter in 20 years is a sure sign of global warming! The only way to fix this is to raise taxes!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Global warming is bullshit.

I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Global warming is bullshit.

I'M FREEZING MY ASS OFF

The rest of the country (and world) is having one of the warmest years on record. You can't take an isolated situation and extrapolate it to the rest of the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Niagara Falls.. frozen over..

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-szNNxvVHV7o/UxaQHhJK0LI/AAAAAAAADrA/gK-SapPiEk8/s1600/7.jpg

http://images.nationalgeographic.com/wpf/media-content/photos/000/882/cache/88233_990x742-cb1422571698.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
The rest of the country (and world) is having one of the warmest years on record. You can't take an isolated situation and extrapolate it to the rest of the world.

BULL FUCKING SHIT!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Oh yeah look here:  http://www.masslive.com/news/index.ssf/2015/01/photos_winter_weather_blankets.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

If the entirety of human history is a blip in time relative to the age of the earth, and the climate has changed innumerable times during human existance, why the FUCK would anyone believe that a single and modest shift in temperatures is in any way a significant phenomenon?

Liberals are a bunch of scammers and bed wetters. If they were consistent, they would adopt the position that humans need to stop breeding so quickly. And they would lead by example.

I didnt mean that i shouldnt have 2 kids, two houses and 2 SUVs. I MEANT THAT YOU SHOULDN'T

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://sweetness-light.com/archive/newsweeks-1975-article-about-the-coming-ice-age­

The sky is falling again! We must raise taxes!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

The earth does look flat unless it's hilly. Doctors shouldn't be poking around in bodies either God meant for us to be in his container.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Commie NewLibs love having their asses plowed by Globalists. They love it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Hey, I know! Let's raise taxes!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you libtards want to do somthing good for the world do somthing about Iran and ISIS! That is far more importain than climate change that you can't change.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you libtards want to do somthing good for the world do somthing about Iran and ISIS! That is far more importain than climate change that you can't change.
\
:schlomo:

­
We need less government spending, less taxes.

Let Israel pay their own bills.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Iow, what your kind do all the time?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: If you libtards want to do somthing good for the world do somthing about Iran and ISIS! That is far more importain than climate change that you can't change.
\

­

\
:doublewide:

:facepalm: Schlomo is a libtard, Cletus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\

­

­This. Along with every other Nation in the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

you GW tards should leave some room for doubt so you can back out of your position when GW is shown to be a total fraud.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you GW tards should leave some room for doubt so you can back out of your position when GW is shown to be a total fraud.

­
There is always a chance, but i'll go with the 97% of scientists. Dirty energy will leave you hanging just like big tobacco did.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
There is always a chance, but i'll go with the 97% of scientists. Dirty energy will leave you hanging just like big tobacco did.

­
The 97% number comes from climate scientists, who have an economic incentive to promote the global warming scam.

Just the same, 100% of realtors think it's a good time to buy a home.

People with economic incentives will always give biased advice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
The 97% number comes from climate scientists, who have an economic incentive to promote the global warming scam.

People with economic incentives will always give biased advice

True economic incentives come from all angles re: Koch Brothers

Posted by .
Unregistered

http://www.theguardian.com/environment/2015/feb/21/climate-change-denier-willie-soon-funded-energy-industry

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

People with economic incentives will always give biased advice.

­
No they could easily go the other direction and have incentives. People who are wrong in their jobs lose their jobs. Look what world-wide governments and insurance companies are doing and you will see the writing on the wall, or probably not. No one is on your side except large energy companies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No they could easily go the other direction and have incentives. People who are wrong in their jobs lose their jobs.

­
The climate scientists say that with the global warming (scam), you have to give them a 50+ year window before firing them.

After all, there has been no global warming in the past 17 years.

http://blogs-images.forbes.com/peterferrara/files/2014/02/peter.png

Of course, after a 50 year window, the climate scientists will have all made tons of money, laughing their way to the bank, and retiring in luxury.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
True economic incentives come from all angles re: Koch Brothers

­
That's why we should listen to arguments from all sides.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.