Topic: Bagger shithole states brace for hard economic impact.
Posted by .
Unregistered


Rural communities are bracing for a looming recession caused by the coronavirus pandemic, expecting that it could devastate already shaky economies.

As the virus shuts down schools, factories, restaurants and other businesses, rural towns contend with a smaller tax base, less access to high-speed internet and growing strain among lenders.

Both farming and manufacturing have been hurt in recent years under President Donald Trump’s trade wars, which in turn took tolls on community banks concentrated in the Midwest. Stimulus policies since the last recession have been less effective in rural areas, where key industries like agriculture, mining and manufacturing have struggled for years even as other corners of the U.S. economy boomed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/rural-areas-coroanvirus-economy-149218

I might jess rethink muh commitment to baggerism. 
\
:cletus:

Yup! Things was never this bad when Obama was president. 
\
:doublewide:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Don't worry about them, fatty. I reckon they'll survive.


Posted by .tinkerbell
Unregistered


Considering you post here all day every day about baggers, it's a safe bet your life isn't too good either. No one with a job or life can post so much.


Posted by .
Unregistered


.tinkerbell said: Considering you post here all day every day about baggers, it's a safe bet your life isn't too good either. No one with a job or life can post so much.

­
I'm not Spanky. 

I work the 2nd shift. 

I've made 3 posts here today. 4 if you count this one. 

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
I'm not Spanky. 

I work the 2nd shift at McDonalds. 

I've made 3 posts here today. 4 if you count this one. 

:lol:

T'was incomplete.


Posted by .
Unregistered


The thing is, tbey will be just fine. No crying and bitching. Just do it. 
No matter how bad you want them to fail,....they wont.


Posted by .tinkerbell
Unregistered


. said:
­
I'm not Spanky. 

I work the 2nd shift. 

I've made 3 posts here today. 4 if you count this one. 

:lol:

Sure you did. It's ok, embrace your loserdom.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Rural communities are bracing for a looming recession caused by the coronavirus pandemic, expecting that it could devastate already shaky economies.

As the virus shuts down schools, factories, restaurants and other businesses, rural towns contend with a smaller tax base, less access to high-speed internet and growing strain among lenders.

Both farming and manufacturing have been hurt in recent years under President Donald Trump’s trade wars, which in turn took tolls on community banks concentrated in the Midwest. Stimulus policies since the last recession have been less effective in rural areas, where key industries like agriculture, mining and manufacturing have struggled for years even as other corners of the U.S. economy boomed.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/03/26/rural-areas-coroanvirus-economy-149218

I might jess rethink muh commitment to baggerism. 
\
:cletus:

Yup! Things was never this bad when Obama was president. 
\
:doublewide:


"A recent U.S. Department of Agriculture study comparing urban and rural areas from 2010 to 2018 found that the most isolated rural counties saw the steepest population loss and have the highest poverty rates."

So bongo's fault.  Did you even bother reading it, retard?

:facepalm:


Posted by .
Unregistered


But New York City is the epicenter:shrug:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close