Topic: Serious discusion: Are doctors hero's?
Posted by .
Unregistered

Or overpaid to memorize textbooks?

Posted by .
Unregistered

(discussion :winner: click bait)

Posted by .
Unregistered

many of them are fools, no doubt, but in general the fools are mostly Muslims and street shitters.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: many of them are fools, no doubt, but in general the fools are mostly Muslims and street shitters.

­
yes that's right, many will say anything to secure a visa.
There! I said it

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: many of them are fools, no doubt, but in general the fools are mostly Muslims and street shitters.

­
yes that's right, many will say anything to secure a visa.
There! I said it

­
Not all mind you but many will do this.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Heroes. :facepalm.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Surgeons seem like good shit but even they will be replaced by robots

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hero's in my way of thinking risk their own well being to help others. So if a doctor risked his life to save someone they are a hero otherwise no they are just being paid to do a job.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Surgeons seem like good shit but even they will be replaced by robots

­Not for a long time.

You want a machine operating on your heart or your brain?

Posted by .
Unregistered

They really don't do shit.

90% of the doctors I've dealt with don't do shit. You go in, they tell you to go home and get better. Or they fuck everything up.

I needed to get stiches once and this dumb bitch put stiches in me and never took them out. She thought she had put in dissolvable stitches. My skin had grown over them and she needed to cut the fuck out of my skin to get them out as they blew up the whole area because of her fuckup.

Another time, I had 2 doctors tell me they needed to cut my shoulder open to get to my subscapularis muscle. They would cut all the muscles down to that one to fix a tear. The surgery kept getting delayed.

It was delayed so much, my fucking shoulder healed on its own. I ended up canceling the surgery 1 week before they were supposed to do it. Would have been totally unnessary and they both said (two opinions) that it would not heal on its own.

Another time, I was in a bad car accident and I broke both my collarbones. The emergency room made me roll around on my broken bones to get an xray. Then they tied me up in a shoulder cast that had my shoulders slooped forward. I was lucky because I got another doctor to look at it and he said I would heal that way if I left the cast like that so he redid it.

The didn't do anything for me but put me in a fucking cast and even then they did it wrong.

Endless fuckups. They are basically worthless. You need to get better on your own. Maybe if you have a spear through your head they can take it out. But even then they might fuck it up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

And you can thank your big buddy Obama for this problem as most of the good doctors quit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most of them are nothing more than drug peddlers with credentials.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Doctors abort nhigur babies , but they also heal hurt born nighurs that may die otherwise. 

Tough question.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Are they hero's what?

And which hero?

Posted by .
Unregistered

script jockeys be most of them

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most doctor are miserable because they spent their life and education on rising above the poor then have to spend their days looking up poor folks asses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have always figured doctors to be people who have neither the drive or knowledge to do anything useful.
They just hang around to try fixing useful people who have gotten hurt or old.

Hell, most doctors use ipads and shit to just google the answers they need.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You have to really worry about those "affirmative action" doctors with questionable credentials.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What is an hero?

Posted by .fucking idiot
Unregistered

HI IM HERE FOR THE DISCUSSION
\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Are they hero's what?

And which hero?

Hero's sandwich.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.