Topic: There is no need to buy a car more expensive than a Camry.
Posted by .
Unregistered

New Camry's are plenty luxurious and have all the bells and whistles plus plenty of power. They drive nice ,get great mpg and are super reliable. Why do you think they are the best selling car year in and year out ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bought a used Camaro. Its awesome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

When I met Ross Perot (the billionaire founder of EDS), he was driving a 12 year old Pontiac.

My net worth is only in the 7 figures, and I have never spent more than $20K on a car. They are a depreciating asset -- always.

Find a good car that is 1-2 years old, gently used.  I would recommend something like a 1-2 year old Chrysler 300 with low mileage. It is the best value on the road today, and can be found for around $20K.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: New Camry's are plenty luxurious and have all the bells and whistles plus plenty of power. They drive nice ,get great mpg and are super reliable. Why do you think they are the best selling car year in and year out ?

They are essentially lexus cars now. That 2gr engine is very nice too. It is the same engine and power that went into the GS in 2006. Very old .

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I bought a used Camaro. Its awesome.

­What  year and model ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: New Camry's are plenty luxurious and have all the bells and whistles plus plenty of power. They drive nice ,get great mpg and are super reliable. Why do you think they are the best selling car year in and year out ?

I tried loading 12 bales of hay into my camry.
It didnt work!

I went home a got my gas guzzling, smog emitting, carbon dripping pickup with it's totally unnecessary 4wd and it worked just fine.
(Plus, the cows recognized it)

Posted by .
Unregistered

Camry's even have nice styling these days.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I bought a Volvo S90 because it self drives. It drives for 90% of my commute. Handles all the start/stop traffic, freeway driving and most side streets. I can fuck around on my cell phone while it is driving which is nice. Has maps built in and lots of nice features like automattic open/close trunk, multiple seat memory positions, XM radio, wifi, etc. It also has self parking but that is completely fucking useless. The 360 degree camera is the bomb, though, when you are parking.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I tried loading 12 bales of hay into my camry.
It didnt work!

I went home a got my gas guzzling, smog emitting, carbon dripping pickup with it's totally unnecessary 4wd and it worked just fine.
(Plus, the cows recognized it)

­Yeah, but who wants to dive a truck day in and day out ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: When I met Ross Perot (the billionaire founder of EDS), he was driving a 12 year old Pontiac.

My net worth is only in the 7 figures, and I have never spent more than $20K on a car. They are a depreciating asset -- always.

Find a good car that is 1-2 years old, gently used.  I would recommend something like a 1-2 year old Chrysler 300 with low mileage. It is the best value on the road today, and can be found for around $20K.

Yuor a liar.

All Chrysler products are lame. Worst quality of any domestic car

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Camry's even have nice styling these days.

­
I travel on business and rent various cars. I like the feel of the Nissan Altima better. Hyundai Sonatas are decent, too, but the Altima has a sportier feel if you're on a long trip.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yuor a liar.

­

You can have a difference of opinion.  But if you call me a liar, then you're a cocksucker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Yeah, but who wants to dive a truck day in and day out ?

­
Trucks are awesome.  I like a standard or extended cab myself.  

If you like fancy stuff, Cars.com just named the Dodge Ram 1500 (Longhorn Edition) as the "Luxury Car Of The Year" -- the first truck ever to win that distinction. On the highway, it is quieter than a Lexus.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/ram-1500-named-2020-luxury-car-of-the-year-by-carscom-300986532.html

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Yuor a liar.

­

The 300 is a great car.  And the Dodge 1500 was named "Luxury Car of the Year."

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

The 300 is a great car.

Yeah, if you're a drug-dealing niggr.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I bought a used Camaro. Its awesome.

­What  year and model ?

­
Its a 2014 Camaro. It has the heads up display which is really cool. The only downside is its a v-8 gas guzzler. Still, lots of power which is fun.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Acura Vigor

Eot

Posted by .
Unregistered

Yeah I am sure the ladies love the camry.:lol:­ I see a large sock drawer in your future.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I would recommend something like a 1-2 year old Chrysler 300 with low mileage. It is the best value on the road today, and can be found for around $20K.
             /
:indeed:

­
:lol: no.  Typical American africanmobiles that start falling apart at around 50k miles.

Buy a Camry if you want a car that will actually last and give you a trouble-free ownership experience.  Honda or Acura are also good.  Lexus if you can afford.

Posted by .tinkerbell
Unregistered

a camry is a car for someone who doesnt like driving or know anything about cars.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you drive a Camry you've given up on life. :discussionclosed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.tinkerbell said: a camry is a car for someone who doesnt like driving or know anything about cars.

­
A camry is a car for someone who sees a car as a tool to get from point A to point B, and just wants something comfortable at a reasonable price that will last.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you drive a Camry you've given up on life. :discussionclosed:

I bought a Camry when I was 22 and sold it when I was 31.  Zero problems whatsoever the entire time.  Not even a light bulb went out.  I had change the battery once :rolleyes:.

I had motorcycles for the fun stuff.  In that time I owned a GSXR750, GSXR1100 (used but mint condition with low miles), a ZX-9, a Ducati 748s, and two Hayabusas.  The Hayabusas were by far the most comfortable bikes I ever owned.  I'm on my third one now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

this camry troll is tiresome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I bought a Camry when I was 22 and sold it when I was 31.  Zero problems whatsoever the entire time.  Not even a light bulb went out.  I had change the battery once :rolleyes:.

I had motorcycles for the fun stuff.  In that time I owned a GSXR750, GSXR1100 (used but mint condition with low miles), a ZX-9, a Ducati 748s, and two Hayabusas.  The Hayabusas were by far the most comfortable bikes I ever owned.  I'm on my third one now.
\
:trev:

Your second paragraph is a complete lie written by you to establish your street credentials. You live alone in an apartment and your only hobby is collecting action figures.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.