Topic: I'll be 40 in september
Posted by .e.hen the aged
Unregistered

I found this place or the place that birthed this place when I was in college maybe 23? 

follow me on Instagram before its too late!

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's your insta?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dry vagina

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's all downhill from here mate.
The years go in fives from now on.

Posted by .e.hen
Unregistered

. said: What's your insta?

­
My name at Instagram !
\
:emma:

its stupid that I have been amongst you guys for so long and even now we're not even social friends! that's on yOU!

Posted by .drifterbee
Unregistered

.e.hen the aged said: I found this place or the place that birthed this place when I was in college maybe 23? 

follow me on Instagram before its too late!

­

damn.. you are.my sisters age. but you were smart enough to get out of cali, shes still there

Posted by .e.hen loves u
Unregistered

.drifterbee said:
­

damn..  you are.my sisters age.  but you were smart enough to get out of cali, shes still there

­
b safe my friend

Posted by .
Unregistered

.e.hen loves u said:
­
b safe my friend

­
I wish you the same.

I am actively looking for 40th birthday present for her. She doesnt really need anything. Thoughts? Otherwise its an Amazon gift card, again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

show your beaver bitch

Posted by .e.hen
Unregistered

. said:
­
I wish you the same.

I am actively looking for 40th birthday present for her.  She doesnt really need anything.  Thoughts?  Otherwise its an Amazon gift card, again.

­
something from the time that you were children together in your parents nest. remind her that she is your sister and that she will never be alone in the world so long as you live. my brothers are also very practical minded but on gift days we send each other little reminders that we are fambily. I send my brotherts little trinkets all the timeb like my last find was a legit CD of limp bizkit chocolate starfish circa 2000 that we used to jam together. he had to go buy a CD player!

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP gonna live to see it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Show us yer tiddies.

Posted by .
Unregistered

0/10

Posted by .e.hen
Unregistered

. said: Show us yer tiddies.

How do I post pics here?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.