Topic: I Think This Is The End Of The United States Of America
Posted by .
Unregistered

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I hope we get rid of Indian H1B, too

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I can see Congress passing legislation that a certain % of vital products -- steel, microprocessors, antibiotics, military replacement parts and about 50 other product categories have to be produced in the US, Canada or Mexico.

­
I want this to happen. You can’t have free trade against mercantilist and protectionist countries. Turns out it is a zero sum game. The heartland goes broke while Shanghai builds skyscrapers.

Bush and friends ushered China into the WTO when it didn’t even meet qualifications. Look at the annual reports. China still tries to classify itself as a developing nation to receive those benefits. It protests U.S. labeling laws because nobody wants to buy toxic Chinese made or rendered food.

Unfortunately, globalists just want business as usual because no spillover event could happen again, right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Manufacturing will never come back.  That's because Ching Bing Wong working for $2/hr is a hell of a lot cheaper than an American worker.  Americans aren't going to pay 10X more for products manufactured here.  They can't afford it.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Infrastructure projects are going to start up.

Needed mfg, steel, concrete, wood, etc are gonna pick up.

Companys deemed vital to country will move inland and be most protected.

Farm, agg and all attached will be the back bone.

­
I can see Congress passing legislation that a certain % of vital products -- steel, microprocessors, antibiotics, military replacement parts and about 50 other product categories have to be produced in the US, Canada or Mexico.

So the USA can take them over later.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.