Topic: Breaking. Biden accused of sexual assault by staffer! No Rex!
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: He's finished.

­Agreed. There is no way a presidential candidate can be accused of sexual harassment and survive.

Except for Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

­Except for Clinton it's true and for Trump, they weren't true. He paid them off to keep them quiet. We've seen this with that one major skank.

­

Nigga please. Both Clinton and Trump are sleezeballs.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/


­NewsOne.com is your destination for news and information for and about Blacks in America. Filled with original stories, diverse opinions, photos, videos and polls, let NewsOne be your daily stop and make your voices heard!


:pwned:


Posted by .
Unregistered


So he grabbed a staffer and stuck his finger up her vag?
Sounds too creepy to be true.
It is either 100% true or a well designed fake.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: So he grabbed a staffer and stuck his finger up her vag?
Sounds too creepy to be true.
It is either 100% true or a well designed fake.

Bro,
Obviously you've never lived.
If you had, you would have met at least one woman you wanted to grab and sticks something in that hole.
you would have met one woman you work with you want to hate fuck and take picture.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cocktober surprise!
\
:biden:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Bro,
Obviously you've never lived.
If you had, you would have met at least one woman you wanted to grab and sticks something in that hole.
you would have met one woman you work with you want to hate fuck and take picture.

­

I don't like Biden. But I give any guy a pass on a he said / she said story from 25 years ago, unless it involves armed violence, forced rape, or slipping them roofies.

Here's the deal:  From about 1965 - 1995, all women wanted to have sex -- but most of them were raised to think that only "bad girls" wanted it. So they would put up resistance. They'd say "no....wait....we can't.... we shouldn't....it's too soon..." and so on.

Anyone who came of age in the 1970's or 1980's knows this was just the way it was.  The woman would be coy, say you shouldn't do that, etc.  But the next morning, she'd be in the kitchen making you breakfast.

Things are different now. But in that era, a token resistance to sex was something that lots of "good girls" did, even if they really were open to going further.

What was the real exchange between Biden and this girl?  I don't really know. Nobody does.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: “He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers, then licked them” Reade emotionally continued.    :lol:

­
Reminds you of one of those demented old guys in the nursing home who always hit on the nurses. Biden is clearly in the throes of dementia.


Posted by .
Unregistered


FROM 1993 - Allegedly?


No corroboration? 


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

I don't like Biden. But I give any guy a pass on a he said / she said story from 25 years ago, unless it involves armed violence, forced rape, or slipping them roofies.

Here's the deal:  From about 1965 - 1995, all women wanted to have sex -- but most of them were raised to think that only "bad girls" wanted it. So they would put up resistance. They'd say "no....wait....we can't.... we shouldn't....it's too soon..." and so on.

Anyone who came of age in the 1970's or 1980's knows this was just the way it was.  The woman would be coy, say you shouldn't do that, etc.  But the next morning, she'd be in the kitchen making you breakfast.

Things are different now. But in that era, a token resistance to sex was something that lots of "good girls" did, even if they really were open to going further.

What was the real exchange between Biden and this girl?  I don't really know. Nobody does.


:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


did he wink at some bitch 25 years ago?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: FROM 1993 - Allegedly?


No corroboration? 

­

Remind me about the date of the Kavanaugh high school party again. :lmao:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­

Remind me about the date of the Kavanaugh high school party again. :lmao:

­
That one was hilarious

bitch didn't know the date of the party
bitch didn't even know the month
bitch said a friend brought her to the party
didn't know which one
bitch said she ran out of the house
had no idea how she got home

bitch said she told it to her psych or marriage counselor or some shit.. meaning she was a head case


Posted by .
Unregistered


Reminder that Biden said during the Kavanaugh proceedings that he'd punch him if he was a younger man... he sounded exactly like a sad old drunk at a bar bragging that he used to kick guy's asses while people around him roll their eyes.

I hope this ruins Biden's life, he deserves it.


Posted by lolololol
Unregistered


reminder to liberal posters: democrat party elite's dont give a fuck about you. you= useful idiot. brokered convention will ignore your vote.

:snicker:


Posted by .
Unregistered


This story has Cuomo written all over it.

Tataglia is a pimp. Barzini is dead. It has to be Cuomo.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Fudster said: Cuomo FTW.

What a convenient leak.

­
https://www.google.com/search?q="Joe+Biden"+"Sexual+Assault"

Notice how the ((( :nigel: )))­ is completely silent about it.  

Not a single fucking peep out of the MSM that loses its mind in a 24/7 breaking news chimpout any time Trump picks his nose or scratches his balls.


Posted by .
Unregistered


HER VAGOOTER WAS THIS BIG! OL JOE LIKES THEM SMALLER, TIGHTER, AND YOUNGER!!! HARD PASS!
/
:bidenhands:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

:nuke::nuke::nuke:

It's over Libs. Trump reelection by a landslide.
Ginsburg and Breyer replaced in the same month.
Supreme Court conservative for the next 40 years. :banana:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: This story has Cuomo written all over it.

Tataglia is a pimp. Barzini is dead. It has to be Cuomo.


Clinton doesn’t benefit and Bernie doesn’t have the balls. Definitely Cuomo.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Bernie doesn’t have the balls.

­
Remember in 2016 when Bernie was cucked on his own stage by those fat BLM "activists"? :rofl:­

Weak. Not presidential material.


Posted by .
Unregistered


https://theintercept.com/2020/03/24/joe-biden-metoo-times-up/


Posted by SUCKER_PUNCHER
Unregistered


See me yet?
\
:kgb:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close