Topic: Breaking. Biden accused of sexual assault by staffer! No Rex!
Posted by .
Unregistered

The tight fisted teet fcuker did it...

Posted by .
Unregistered

#BELIEVEHER

Posted by .
Unregistered

come on
I dont like biden but hes 80 years old

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: come on
I dont like biden but hes 80 years old

­
The story is from 1993.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­Agreed. There is no way a presidential candidate can be accused of sexual harassment and survive.

Except for Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

­
ALso, don't forget -- Obama had all the gay rumors, including the one supposed boyfriend that was killed in Chicago.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Joe did it, just look at that pervy lookin bastard.
Ask yourself "Would you let Uncle Joe watch your kids?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­Agreed. There is no way a presidential candidate can be accused of sexual harassment and survive.

­
ALso, don't forget -- Obama had all the gay rumors, including the one supposed boyfriend that was killed in Chicago.

­

Right. And wasn’t GWB accused of faggotry with someone named Gannon?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
I believe you are referring to his husband Michael, I mean Michelle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bernie Bro Hit Job, might as well be a MAGA/Russian.
No one gives this skank an inch of credibility

­
Only pro-war Israeli-shills are still peddling Russian conspiracy theories.

Posted by .
Unregistered

She's gone through puberty, she's way too old for him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

Posted by .
Unregistered

Ah yes, a "source" and a "current agent" (I'm totally sure they're both real people :rolleyes:) speaking to a far left UK newspaper - highly credible.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:bump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

#MeToo

Posted by The More You Know
Unregistered

. said:
­
I believe you are referring to his husband Michael, I mean Michelle.

Yeah, Big Mike. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:arab: Only in America could you ever see a gay Muslim as president.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: He's finished.

­Except for Clinton it's true and for Trump, they weren't true. He paid them off to keep them quiet. We've seen this with that one major skank.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jacob Wohl
See the Jew

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

­
Dunno.  She seems kinda old for him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Biden has zero chance of winning anything, except perhaps a free ride to the local federal prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: She's gone through puberty, she's way too old for him.

:nono:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2016/nov/03/fbi-leaks-hillary-clinton-james-comey-donald-trump

'The FBI is Trumpland': anti-Clinton atmosphere spurred leaking, sources say

“The FBI is Trumpland,” said one current agent.

The currently serving FBI agent said Clinton is “the antichrist personified to a large swath of FBI personnel,” and that “the reason why they’re leaking is they’re pro-Trump.”

­

It's not so much that they're pro-Trump. Some are. But the rank-and-file are HUGELY anti-Hillary.

Here's why:

Politics is a dirty business. Dirty, dirty, dirty. But there are pockets where the dirt and corruption reach nuclear levels: New Orleans.  New Jersey. And most of all, CHICAGO.

Obama brought in a lot of Chicago dregs who started weaponizing the IRS, the DOJ, the FBI and the intelligence community. They put "their guys" in charge. The rank and file saw what was going on, and they hated it -- and they have no doubt that Hillary would've just made them all a part of the Democrat machine. That's just who she is. It's the Chicago way.

America dodged a real bullet by not electing Hillary. She would've abused the entire Executive Branch, and brought in Google, Facebook and big data, and turned it into a Democrat machine.

Honest FBI guys hate Hillary because of what she would do to them and the agency they love.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers, then licked them” Reade emotionally continued.    :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

NEWSONE!!!
/
:insane:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quick, bury it!  Print a story of someone with neo-Nazi things on his computer!
\
:jew:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.