Topic: Breaking. Biden accused of sexual assault by staffer! No Rex!
Posted by .
Unregistered

https://newsone.com/3917043/tara-reade-joe-biden-sexual-assault-accuser-breaks-silence/

Posted by .
Unregistered

Reade went on to say that she was wearing a business skirt with no stockings because it was hot at the time. While up against the wall, Reade says Biden’s “hands were on me and underneath my clothes.”

“He went down my skirt but then up inside it and he penetrated me with his fingers,” Reade emotionally continued.

Reade also said Biden was kissing her and saying multiple things to her. She remembered a couple of the comments.

“I remember him saying first, like as he was doing it, ‘Do you want to go somewhere else,'” she said. “And then him saying to me when I pulled away, he got finished doing what he was doing, and I kind of just pulled back and he said, ‘Come on man, I heard you liked me.’ And that phrase stayed with me because I kept thinking what I might’ve said and I can’t remember exactly if he said ‘i thought’ or ‘I heard’ but he implied that I had done this.”

Reade then went on to say that “everything shattered in that moment” because she knew that there were no witnesses and she looked up to him. “He was like my father’s age,” she said. “He was like this champion of women’s rights in my eyes and I couldn’t believe it was happening. It seemed surreal.”

Reade then said Biden grabbed her by the shoulders and said, “You’re okay. You’re fine” and proceeded to walk away.

Posted by .
Unregistered

“Believe all wome...... er, Never mind”
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's finished.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Listen, bucko. My good pal Grits Jefferson told me if a woman lets you sniff her hair, she's asking for it. And... let me tell you, all the ladies wanted a piece of ol' G-Jeff. So if you're questioning whether that little slut was gagging for a piece of "The Frontrunner", as I call my johnson, well... that's what... I worked with her. And we knew how to build airplanes in those days. Big DC-11s. Union made. I... what was the question?
\
:bidenhands:

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

Cuomo FTW.

What a convenient leak.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You rang???
\
:hillary:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bernie Bro Hit Job, might as well be a MAGA/Russian.
No one gives this skank an inch of credibility

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fudster said: Cuomo FTW.

What a convenient leak.

This guy gets it

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Fudster said: Cuomo FTW.

What a convenient leak.

This guy gets it

­
I have to agree.  But did it come from Bernie Bros, or from Hillary's camp, or Warren, or from desperate voices in the DNC that would rather see Cuomo or Bloomberg?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Him & his son are both freaks of the worst kind.

Posted by Fudster
Unregistered

. said:
­
I have to agree.  But did it come from Bernie Bros, or from Hillary's camp, or Warren, or from desperate voices in the DNC that would rather see Cuomo or Bloomberg?

­
The MSM has been setting Cuomo up for the surprise nomination. They've been covering his virus updates for two weeks, hailing him as a hero. 

Biden and Bernie never had a chance. They were place holders until the right time came along to put forth the chosen one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Two election cycles in a row, the Dem party elites will have :pwned: their useful idiot primary voters so they can install the candidate of their choice.

Posted by .
Unregistered

she's rather homely

https://external-preview.redd.it/A2J9jjCb0-4ZCitcxi50j5IK-J9aIFf9GEJ9IYsLXIs.jpg?auto=webp&s=dd224602d6c68c0312faa6321b303938e80dd6b2

Posted by .
Unregistered

So what, Trump has had about 20 women come forward with accusations and it didn’t make one goddamn bit of difference. If trump backers don’t care about who he molests then they can’t use it against biden

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fudster said:
­
The MSM has been setting Cuomo up for the surprise nomination. They've been covering his virus updates for two weeks, hailing him as a hero. 

Biden and Bernie never had a chance. They were place holders until the right time came along to put forth the chosen one.

­
Hillary has GOT to be pissed. I'm sure she was thinking it was going to be her.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Hillarious needs to join Biden in hospice care

I want to know why the lady is revealing this just now?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: So what, Trump has had about 20 women come forward with accusations and it didn’t make one goddamn bit of difference. If trump backers don’t care about who he molests then they can’t use it against biden

­
Too your point -- you have to admit this goes back to Clinton, who was an honest to God rapist.  Either you give a shit about it, or you don't.

In Trump's case: I think it was 10 that accused him, but a lot of it was highly suspect.

In the era of Me Too, it's not a matter of being guilty. It's a matter of whether or not the party wants to sacrifice you. I mean, I don't like Al Franken or Brett Kavanaugh, but there's no way those two should've had their reputations torched by people who proudly sat next to Ted Kennedy, Bill Clinton, and all the assorted sleezebags of the 1970's and 80's and 90's.

It's not a matter of guilt. It's a matter of whether or not they're willing to sacrifice you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Hillarious needs to join Biden in hospice care

I want to know why the lady is revealing this just now?

­

Two schools of thought:

Get it out early, like Bill & Hillary did with Gennifer Flowers.  Let the press talk about it now, so it won't come up in November.

Or, instead of an "October Surprise" to scuttle the election, it's a "April Surpise" to scuttle the primary.

Posted by Low IQ post detected
Unregistered

. said: So what, Trump has had about 20 women come forward with accusations and it didn’t make one goddamn bit of difference. If trump backers don’t care about who he molests then they can’t use it against biden

­\
:winner::poo:

Trump's supporters can sit back and let the :ballbreaker::lib3: types in the Dem base do that work for them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bagger Blog

Posted by .
Unregistered

watch and see how little traction this gets in the media.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bagger Blog
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: she's rather homely

https://external-preview.redd.it/A2J9jjCb0-4ZCitcxi50j5IK-J9aIFf9GEJ9IYsLXIs.jpg?auto=webp&s=dd224602d6c68c0312faa6321b303938e80dd6b2

Ron Jeramys sister?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's finished.

­Agreed. There is no way a presidential candidate can be accused of sexual harassment and survive.

Except for Bill Clinton and Donald Trump.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.