Topic: Fuck jerjer
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.facebook.com/rhea.vogel.1/posts/10157917802089795

­
:lmao:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10157906085349795&set=a.500208854794&type=3
So Rhea is his ex girlfriend or wife?  

Is Jerby a :jew:?

Posted by .
Unregistered

she is his ex wife

they were a couple and a singing duo... but she wised up to it going nowhere and got a real job while singing during weekends... not jerjer, he never gave up his dreams and continues to lie in lala land

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why doesn't JerJer move in with the Savilles as their houseboy and taco shopper? They can achieve a fully sedentary lifestyle and never leave the house, while he takes over Shitpig's fast food runs.

WIN WIN

Posted by .
Unregistered

male prostitute

Posted by e.hen in quarantine
Unregistered

Looking at his tweets it seems like he was OK with being a bumb until CA ordered 24hr fitness closed. I’m sure when SS arrives he’ll be back to political critiques and cat videos.

Posted by .
Unregistered

he'd do much better for himself if he'd just stop with this entertainment industry shit and get a job as a walmart greeter.

Posted by .
Unregistered

e.hen in quarantine said: Looking at his tweets it seems like he was OK with being a bumb until CA ordered 24hr fitness closed. I’m sure when SS arrives he’ll be back to political critiques and cat videos.

­
That's the impression I got.  I imagine he starts his day jerking off in the shower after a long steam room / sauna / jacuzzi sit, then goes and squats in starbucks for a few hours, nursing a $2 coffee and begging for free refills while he takes up space and charges his electronics.

He had a routine that worked for him and a place to live.  Perfectly content withh iit.  That's why he hasn't been whining about being homeless for fucking months, hell a year+.  

But now that everything is closed his whole world is upside down and he's back to the "woe is me MUH POOR CATS WONT YOU PLEASE THINK OF MUH KITTEHS!!!"

Guy is fucking pathetic.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should use corona infected as his new schtick

Posted by .
Unregistered

Itching for a fight

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should be euthanized. In a perfect society, he would be.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Even if he didn't do the obvious and get a real job, like he should have decades ago, he could grab his guitar and busk on the street and make pretty decent coin just by playing shitty covers.

The guy truly is a failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

wonder how loong he played with his hair to get it just right before hitting the record button :flaming:

also could this fucking idiot have possibly said "UHHH" or "UMMMM" a few more times?

:facepalm:

­
He looks ready for Hale Bopp

Posted by .
Unregistered

Why doesn't Jerry burn CD's of his songs and start busking while selling them out from his car boot?
At least he might earn some money to buy some air fresheners to remove the stench of cat and ball-musk from his car.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
Jan 2
...There R 1000s if not millions of older people like me who have old dreams 2 fulfill & nu dreams just beginning. We must do it together.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can we band together and make himb an offer for "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century"?  I suggest $150.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If there's one thing the world needs right now, it's a rambling half-completed screed that redefines the question, "What is entertainment?"

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's clearly mentally ill. At his age driving around in a car with 3 cats and a pipe dream isn't normal. Giving him money won't solve the issue. He needs to be put in a home.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If there's one thing the world needs right now, it's a rambling half-completed screed that redefines the question, "What is entertainment?"

­I'm pretty sure he lifted a lot of it fromb Wikipedia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/JerryFlattum/status/1243311612708024321

What's being done about this? Absolutely sickening.

I could shoot them both. She's not a woman. He's not a man.

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

@SenKamalaHarris

It’s important to me that I hear from you directly during this public health crisis. So reply to this post with your coronavirus-related question and where you’re from. I’ll respond to as many as I can in the coming days.

Jerry's reply:

@JerryFlattum

Im 68, living out of my car w 3 cats. Cant shower, get water or charge laptop/cellphone--24 Hour Fitness + Starbucks closed. Get water from bathroom in Target. 4 cans of beans + chunk of cheese 2 last till SS comes in April. Out of gas. Cant charge laptop-Im a writer. Im trying.

:rolleyes:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dozens of tweets every week...never a response or a like or a retweet from anyone.  Just jerry, in the car, talking to himself.  :sadbanana:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Dozens of tweets every week...never a response or a like or a retweet from anyone.  Just jerry, in the car, talking to himself.  :sadbanana:

­
the madness is setting in :shudder:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I need help, not a handout, but to overcome homelessness. I have much to give. My songs, my writing, my talent. I want 2 build Cat City. I want 2 b a daddy. I want 2 fall in love.

Being Homeless is hell.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He should poast here again

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I'm pretty sure he lifted a lot of it fromb Wikipedia.

Ehm, the Entertainment Cyberscope you mean or whatever he calls his portal

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.