Topic: Fuck jerjer
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
19h

"Sophisticated Bum" - title of a new book I'm writing about being homeless, living out of my car w 3 cats. Sophisticated, because of a Master's level education and my talents as a musician, songwriter, screenwriter and freelance writer. Bum, because of feelings of failure.

­
"my talents"

I think I found the problem here :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If only a rich F2 benefactor would pay himb to performb for us!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If only a rich F2 benefactor would pay himb to performb for us!

­We need more Bumfights videos.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can’t anyone hook him and James up together?
How awesome would that be?

Posted by .e.hen child of chri
Unregistered

where's he at? i'll feed him. do you guys not see that he's a child in a mans body and needs to be minded like a child?

Posted by .e.hen
Unregistered

https://twitter.com/JerryFlattum

hey lets help him

Posted by .
Unregistered

Id like to eat muffins in front of himb.

seriously why doesn't he do live chats, take some abuse and we could superchat him a few bucks.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Id like to eat muffins in front of himb.

seriously why doesn't he do live chats, take some abuse and we could superchat him a few bucks.

­AC3 offered him 100 bucks for an online interview but jerjer failed to show up

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have an idea: Craft some clever marketing to appeal to this guy and his ilk. Lure their lazy asses to a handful of locations with promises of plenty, done in a way so only deadbeats and drug users take the bait. And then...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I have an idea: Craft some clever marketing to appeal to this guy and his ilk. Lure their lazy asses to a handful of locations with promises of plenty, done in a way so only deadbeats and drug users take the bait. And then...

Suck their dicks?
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

:link:

Posted by .cyclist
Unregistered

looks like he's ramping up for one of his online freakouts, proceeded by the donation scam.

save the cats! :kitty:

Posted by .e.hen the merciful
Unregistered

hey guys u understand that he's not an adult in his head? he needs minding. at least don't be cruel to himb.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guize, I have a young oriental wife that I can't impregnate. Do you know of any undiscovered musicians that could play keyboard with her violin?

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's been living in that car for like two years now.  Why doesn't this dumbfuck move somewhere his SSI might rent him a shitty apartment, room, or hotel?

Idiot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

JerJer had a place to live at the animal shelter in exchange for doing some chores. He fucked that up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: JerJer had a place to live at the animal shelter in exchange for doing some chores. He fucked that up.

­
Remember how he'd cry about it every day O WOE IS ME THEY EXPECT ME TO ACTUALLY WORK.  ITS HOT HERE.  WAAAH.

Fucking loser just wants to be handed money.  He has no interest in working.  He got used to milking federal student aid while working on useless degrees for two decades until he managed to finally max it all out and get kicked off aid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He doesn't make the connection that he could fill out a job application inside that Target right in front of him, instead of sitting on his ass fondling cats all day.­ :dimbulb:

­
I bet he never lets the  cats out of that SUV. Cat box on one of the seats, I bet.  Imagine imagine the smell in there.

hose cats would ditch him in a second the moment they caught a taste of freedom.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.facebook.com/rhea.vogel.1/posts/10157917802089795

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Remember how "haterz" used to get Casey to humiliate himself for money on his talkcasts? :rofl:

Ahhhh good memories.

Posted by .
Unregistered

"I'm homeless and I can't afford food yet I have web access that allows me to tweet nonsense and bullshit 24/7."
\
:morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "I'm homeless and I can't afford food yet I have web access that allows me to tweet nonsense and bullshit 24/7."
\

­plus a car
Plus 3 cats
Plus musical instruments
Plus time to write stupid books and record horrible songs

...prioritization issue?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: "I'm homeless and I can't afford food yet I have web access that allows me to tweet nonsense and bullshit 24/7."
\

­
Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum

·
Mar 25
Being homeless, after a year of parking in the 24 Hour Fitness parking lot, security kicked me out. Since they closed i have no place to shower. Now i get water out of the bathroom at Target. Charging my laptop and phone means running the car and now I'm out of gas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjiAcBiBTGU

wonder how loong he played with his hair to get it just right before hitting the record button :flaming:

also could this fucking idiot have possibly said "UHHH" or "UMMMM" a few more times?

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Jerry Flattum
@JerryFlattum

·
Mar 25
Being homeless, after a year of parking in the 24 Hour Fitness parking lot, security kicked me out. Since they closed i have no place to shower. Now i get water out of the bathroom at Target. Charging my laptop and phone means running the car and now I'm out of gas.

­
This guy gets SSI and assumably food stamps.  Why is he so fucking broke.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.