Topic: Fuck jerjer
Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
2h

Looks good, but im homeless. I couldn't afford such a muffin. I can only dream about it.
Quote Tweet

British GQ

@BritishGQ
· 3h
We are all after a little bit of comfort during this difficult time and where better to find it than in these deliciously moreish blueberry and slightly gooey white chocolate muffins? https://gq-magazine.co.uk/lifestyle/article/blueberry-and-white-chocolate-muffins-recipe?utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Twitter#Echobox=1585153861

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
2h

I don't have any money for hand sanitizers. I don't even have money for food.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
3h

I wish I were the government. You see, I'm homeless. And i see all the other people around me who are homeless, right here in Lancaster, Ca.

I wish I had a mansion in Malibu, so I could round up all the homeless and give them a place to live.

Would i really do that? Yes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
3h

I wish I were the government. You see, I'm homeless. And i see all the other people around me who are homeless, right here in Lancaster, Ca.

I wish I had a mansion in Malibu, so I could round up all the homeless and give them a place to live.

great, we have a new location for him

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
3h

Sacrifice the elderly for the economy? I don't think so.

Whoever thinks this, I'd like to see you put a bullet in your mother's brain.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
3h

Sitting in my car w 3 cats in the Target parking lot, out of gas can't charge the laptop or phone without running the car. Real easy 2 drain the battery.

Homeless...no one 2 blame but me.

I dug this hole.

Everything I'm doing is an embarrassment.

Humiliation is killing me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

so a Target in Lancaster, CA

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cats are cold. No heat in car. There's nothing romantic about living out of a car. Keep beating myself up. Must keep pursuing freelance writing work. Keep sending out 65-page proposal to literary agents/publishers for, "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century."

[img]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ET7f2c0U8AEz3EI?format=jpg&name=small[/img]

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
19h

I'm 68, homeless, living out of my car w 3 cats. Security kicked my out of 24 Fitness parking lot. Now, no place to shower. Out of gas. Waiting for SS on the 1st. Sent out 65-page proposal for "Global Entertainment in the 21st Century" to over 70 literary agents. This is ongoing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
19h

"Sophisticated Bum" - title of a new book I'm writing about being homeless, living out of my car w 3 cats. Sophisticated, because of a Master's level education and my talents as a musician, songwriter, screenwriter and freelance writer. Bum, because of feelings of failure.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Flattum

@JerryFlattum

·
Mar 24

Being homeless, after a year of parking in the 24 Hour Fitness parking lot, security kicked me out. Since they closed i have no place to shower. Now i get water out of the bathroom at Target. Charging my laptop and phone means running the car and now I'm out of gas.

Posted by .
Unregistered

jerjer is just a number

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

There are wild cats out here living in -30F.  My cats will go out in the winter and run around for fun in the snow at 10 F.  How fucking cold is it that his cats need heat from his car?  IN California?  What a fuck.

Posted by .
Unregistered

He doesn't make the connection that he could fill out a job application inside that Target right in front of him, instead of sitting on his ass fondling cats all day.­ :dimbulb:

Posted by .
Unregistered

That guy needs to die

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He doesn't make the connection that he could fill out a job application inside that Target right in front of him, instead of sitting on his ass fondling cats all day.­ :dimbulb:

­
Doing so would be an admission to having wasted his whole life chasing some pipe dream.
I think it's better for him to continue living in a delusional state than to confront reality.

Posted by Duckford.nli
Unregistered

At that age does he not get Social Security?  A $600 minimum or so.  Food stamps, too.  I know things are expensive in California, but how can he not make it homeless with modern support?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said: At that age does he not get Social Security?  A $600 minimum or so.  Food stamps, too.  I know things are expensive in California, but how can he not make it homeless with modern support?

Yes, above he says he is waiting for his SS on the first

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn't Walmart hiring like 180,000 people nationwide right now? Get a fucking job, Jerry. Or move to rural Kentucky where you could live off your SS check.

Posted by .
Unregistered

jerjer, watch out for th virus

Posted by .
Unregistered

Duckford.nli said: At that age does he not get Social Security?  A $600 minimum or so.  Food stamps, too.  I know things are expensive in California, but how can he not make it homeless with modern support?

­He hasn't worked a day in his life. SS is based upon how much you put into the system for 35 years. I'm guessing the guy gets something like $400 a month.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He doesn't make the connection that he could fill out a job application inside that Target right in front of him, instead of sitting on his ass fondling cats all day.­ :dimbulb:

­You don't understand his mental illness. I'm pretty sure he's been down and out like this before and actually filled out a job application. He doesn't last more than a day or two. His mind is just not set up to be able to stick to these tasks for very long. So they quit.

JerJer knows this would happen at Target as well, IF he even got a job there. They would look on his resume and ask him about job gaps and realize he wouldn't last long there. Why waste someone's time training a bum like this if he's going to quit in a day or two.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­You don't understand his mental illness. I'm pretty sure he's been down and out like this before and actually filled out a job application. He doesn't last more than a day or two. His mind is just not set up to be able to stick to these tasks for very long. So they quit.

JerJer knows this would happen at Target as well, IF he even got a job there. They would look on his resume and ask him about job gaps and realize he wouldn't last long there. Why waste someone's time training a bum like this if he's going to quit in a day or two.

­There are even day labor places like Labor Ready where you can work just one day and sometimes two. They don't give a fuck what your job history is. Sometimes the jobs are picking up construction junk or sweeping up a job site at a building indoors.

I moved to a new city one time and wasn't getting unemployment because I quit my job in the old city to move. So I decided to get a few bucks at Labor Ready. There was a child molester there who was working jobs. He had even been in prison. Creepy as fuck.

:shudder:

JerJer could work a day or two at a time at these day labor places. Instead he sits in his car freezing because he's mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: so a Target in Lancaster, CA

­can you spot his car?

https://www.google.com.au/maps/place/Lancaster,+CA,+USA/@34.6715405,-118.1504371,261a,35y,39.22t/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x80c25ab168e88041:0x58c472cf7d0b3e07!8m2!3d34.6867846!4d-118.1541632?hl=en

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.