Topic: Hey Baggurz, have you thanked Jerry Brown for balancing the California budget yet?
Posted by .
Unregistered

eh?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Brown what a stupid mother fucker he is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Only a fucking retard would think he balanced the budget.  Deferring liabilities and payments into the state pension program is not balancing the budget.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Then there is the cal fire tax. That tax is how he is trying to payback the pension fund by charging us twice for fire control.

Posted by .
Unregistered

California is very depemdent on income tax.  Fortunately the state has had a few bonanza IPOs these past few years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Then there is the cal fire tax. That tax is how he is trying to payback the pension fund by charging us twice for fire control.

­People who build in fire prone areas should  pay more don't you think ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

on paper, counting as yet ungotten money is stupid, but go suck his cawk.  You be happy with that

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

I'm am not in a fire prone aera the tax is state wide. I already pay a tax for fire to the local fire dept.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sec. of State Alex Padilla will be a future leader for Dems. He's better than any of the weirdos Republicans have.

Posted by .
Unregistered

California is had democratic leadership for many years that why it is so fucked up. Electing another one won't fix anything!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: California is had democratic leadership for many years that why it is so fucked up. Electing another one won't fix anything!

­
Besides Gray Davis for four years during 9/11, Cali had a Republican Governor for 20 years until Jerry Brown came back to upright the ship. Republicans should have their place but not with anything to do with the economy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

You are right, but both state houses were controled by the dem's that's the problem.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You are right, but both state houses were controled by the dem's that's the problem.

­
We were talking about Jerry Brown. Want to debate local school boards also?

Posted by .
Unregistered

They don't call it The Golden State without reason..

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Ok Brown like all Liberals are assholes and that is what's ruined Califorina, do you need more facts because I can pull them up!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

I'm am not in a fire prone aera the tax is state wide. I already pay a tax for fire to the local fire dept.

­You must be in an SRA area then. It sounds like city residents don't have to pay.

The Fire Prevention Fee is an annual fee for fire prevention services that owners of habitable structures in the State’s Responsibility Area (SRA) are required by law to pay. The SRA is the area of the state where the State of California is financially responsible for the prevention and suppression of wildfires. The SRA does not include lands within incorporated city boundaries or federally owned land. You can see if your property is in the SRA by looking up your address here CAL FIRE - Fire Prevention Fee SRA Parcel Map.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: You are right, but both state houses were controled by the dem's that's the problem.

­

­

Yes dildo, the governor and the state houses work in conjunction with one another.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That may be true but, I pay taxes to the County fire dept. They are the ones that respond here where I live then the state comes along and makes me pay a second tax to them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

Yes dildo, the governor and the state houses work in conjunction with one another.

Yes dumbass and the rep govenors in the past have had dem controled state houses.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That may be true but, I pay taxes to the County fire dept. They are the ones that respond here where I live then the state comes along and makes me pay a second tax to them.

I guess you are lumped in with the fire prone areas where counties don't have the resources to fight wildfires.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: eh?

EH !?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I guess you are lumped in with the fire prone areas where counties don't have the resources to fight wildfires.

Yeah the have lots of fire equipment, I know I am the mechanic for our local department. We wanted a tax increase for new equipment a few years ago and it got voted down because of the state fire tax.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Jerry Brown, a progressive Democratic is less about responsible governance than he is about some tricky accounting methods that are in no way an honest portrayal of the state’s tremendously problematic long-term fiscal and economic outlook:­

Brown is using cash-based budgeting to underreport the cost of an employee benefit — retiree health care — by $3 billion. The governor could have chosen to report the expense at its full size, but to do that under cash-based budgeting, he would have had to actually contribute $3 billion in cash to a retiree health-care trust fund.

That’s exactly what governors are supposed to do. Retiree health-care expenses, like pensions, aresupposed to be pre-funded in order to protect future generations from having to pick up an earlier generation’s costs. But Brown chose not to do so, making his budget look rosier than it is. This shortchanges future generations, which will have less money for their own services because they will have to pay off the skipped costs.

Businesses aren’t permitted to use cash-based budgeting. Instead, they must accrue expenses whether paid or not. During Brown’s current term in office, his budgets will ignore more than $12 billion in retiree health-care costs. …
Brown’s budget this year also ignores more than $3 billion in required contributions to the state teacher pension fund. It’s the largest “skipped” pension contribution in the country and continues a pattern that has led the fund to build up an $80 billion deficitaccruing zero-coupon interest at 7.5 percent a year.

Jerry Brown balances the budget. 
\
:lib:

This is why liberals keep getting elected. The people that vote for them are fucking idiots that believe everything the liberals say.  They're too stupid to understand reality.

Posted by .
Unregistered

How about Jerry Browns High speed rail, costs billions and won't be completed until 2029. Look at this fucking Joke!  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/California_High-Speed_Rail

Posted by .
Unregistered

How's the weather in SoCal today?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.