Topic: Rutrow, Scott Walker doesn't have a college degree.
Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
­yea, I read it -- so what ?

only interesting thing I did not know was that he worked for the American Red Cross at one point

I have 2 degrees - B.S Econ and M.S Finance - I couldn't care less that Walker dropped out

­
You should have gotten your M.S. in UX or UED.  Then you could do something besides selling insurance.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mascara said:
­
You should have gotten your M.S. in UX or UED.  Then you could do something besides selling insurance.

­You should stick to flipping burgers while convincing yourself that you are a chef

Posted by Mascara
Reverb Queen

. said:
Mascara said:
­

­You should stick to flipping burgers while convincing yourself that you are a chef

­
The only burgers I flip are the ones I make at home.  I use a mixture of ground prime rib and tenderloin, a little horseradish, salt and freshly ground pepper and brush them with olive oil, then grill them.  Top them with some bacon and triple cream brie and thinly sliced red onion and serve on a brioche.  

Das and I are two different posters btw.  We don't even live on the same coast any more.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Mmm... those burgers sound pretty good. Am gonna make some.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Waiting for obama's transcripts....

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.