Topic: ITT we admire the undeniable beauty of Greta Thunberg
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: [img]https://i.imgur.com/fo7WptS.jpg and the motherfucker won’t let me use the picture[img][/img][/img]

­I remember saying the same thing about Trés Vaughan’s girlfriend.
You’ve obviously done a MUCH better job here.

:goldstar::potd::goldstar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Little girl don’t hurt me..... sob
\
:cryingnazi:

Posted by .
Unregistered

So like the Jews to cynically exploit a retarded child. :facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sweet Greta speaketh:

The last two weeks I’ve stayed inside. When I returned from my trip around Central Europe I isolated myself (in a borrowed apartment away from my mother and sister) since the number of cases of COVID-19 (in Germany for instance) were similar to Italy in the beginning. Around ten days ago I started feeling some symptoms, exactly the same time as my father - who traveled with me from Brussels. I was feeling tired, had shivers, a sore throat and coughed. My dad experienced the same symptoms, but much more intense and with a fever.In Sweden you can not test yourself for COVID-19 unless you’re in need of emergent medical treatment. Everyone feeling ill are told to stay at home and isolate themselves.I have therefore not been tested for COVID-19, but it’s extremely likely that I’ve had it, given the combined symptoms and circumstances.Now I’ve basically recovered, but - AND THIS IS THE BOTTOM LINE: I almost didn’t feel ill. My last cold was much worse than this! Had it not been for someone else having the virus simultainously I might not even have suspected anything. Then I would just have thought I was feeling unusually tired with a bit of a cough.And this it what makes it so much more dangerous. Many (especially young people) might not notice any symptoms at all, or very mild symptoms. Then they don’t know they have the virus and can pass it on to people in risk groups.We who don’t belong to a risk group have an enormous responsibility, our actions can be the difference between life and death for many others.Please keep that in mind, follow the advice from experts and your local authorities and #StayAtHome to slow the spread of the virus. And remember to always take care of each other and help those in need.­

:notworthy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers so afraid of a little girl that they threaten rape of a child...
:facepalm:

­

Faggers clinging to an argument that is so weak and questionable, that they have to wrap it around a 14 year old kid to minimize criticism.

Posted by Tab_Numlock
Unregistered

Her ideas, if implemented, would kill literally billions of people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Grown men spamming this thread with hate for a little girl because they fear her...

­You don't know how to handle people disliking your hero so you make things up.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I'm sure she'll be crushed to hear that.

What were you doing at 16? Learning how to pick road kill up off the side of the road to fix for dinner?

­
I can tell you what I wasn't doing:

Being a useful idiot tool of the Marxist / Globalist cabal.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Tab_Numlock said: Her ideas, if implemented, would kill literally billions of people.

­
Her Marxist overlords are okay with that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Gorgeous Greta and Malala Yousafzai meet at Oxford and become fast friends.
­

But not best friends. Greta is Greta's best friend, and Malala is Malala's best friends.

Many women are narcissists, but these to take it to nuclear levels.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Take a look at the pics on her Instagram account. Some nice little tiddie pics. there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The stunningly beautiful 17-year-old Greta Thunberg has criticized the behaviour of high-ranking figures.

In a series for Swedish radio about her campaigning, she said: 
"Presidents, prime ministers, kings and princesses came and wanted to talk to me. "They saw me and suddenly saw the chance that they could take a photo with me for their Instagram account. Then the hashtag #savetheplanet.

"It seemed as if they had forgotten for a moment to be ashamed that their generation had let future generations down."
She had earlier told the BBC that Germany's chancellor Angela Merkel was among those who had queued for a selfie with her.

"To be fair, it was not only her, it was many," she said.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you remember Greta at 14, you won't recognize her now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Her 15 seconds of fame are over...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers so afraid of a little girl that they threaten rape of a child...
:facepalm:

­So much projection, Shitleg!
\
:bean:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Her 15 seconds of fame are over...

­
Karen, don't be absurd.  
Catastrophic climate change will be with us for generations and we need Greta now more than ever.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Face too downy.

Posted by .
Unregistered

tits too big
     /
:oldpedo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

She looks like my daughter.
\
:indeed:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.