Topic: Soviet era Untouched Huge Fully-Stocked Underground Safe House Complex designed for 10000 people
Posted by ..
Unregistered

It's like Half Life shit. I know soviets had such safe houses everywhere, but that is the point nobody knew anything about it. What is interesting that i live in part of lithuania that according to histry used to be part of germany. So similar story with germans. They are also all kinds of relics indicating that germans also had all kinds of underground business even though they didn't have to fear nuclear bombs. It's especially evident in Kaliningrad. I remember we needed to wait for a permit and our carnival were waiting in a parking lot near the entrance to the "juzhnij park" (south park). So in some places the pavement was disintegrated and you could see old underground structures through those holes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If that was back in WWII, imagine what kind of underground infrastructure the Deep State has here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

People you don't know, convince you to go underground and want you to crawl through a hole because what you seek is through there. 

nope. nope. nope.

Posted by .
Unregistered

i didn't see any living spaces

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: i didn't see any living spaces

­
 I also noticed the water tanks looked a bit small too.
 Unless of course that was just a little bit of the bunker.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.