Topic: PHL's new Black female Police Commissioner's first act? Allow Blk Fem Ofcs to wear LONG garish Nails
Posted by .
Unregistered

Ever see those 2-3-4 inch long twisted disgusting painted CLAWS on some Sheboons ?? 
Well Philadelphia's new BLACK FEMALE Police Commissioner's first official act is to allow
the 83 or so Female Ape/Sheboon Officers on the PPD to wear those long nails you occasionally
see on disgusting ghetto apes working behind the counter at McDonalds or KFC, assuming you
are stupid enough to eat that neeegroid fast food garbage. I can't wait to hear the news some
black female police officer got assaulted by one of their 'extended family of male Pavement Apes'
because she could not draw her service weapon as her goddammed DISGUSTING long painted
fingernails got in the way of drawing the same from her belt holster.   Utter f-n insanity.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/as-black-violence-rises-in-philadelphia-new-black-female-police-commissioner-first-act-allows-for-more-stylish-finger-nails-an-act-to-defeat-white-supremacy-within-police-force/

As the grotesquely corpulent black singer would sing, ” do my hair toss / Check my nails / Baby how you feelin’? / Feeling good as hell”… [New Philly Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw is already making changes — starting with her fingernails, Philadelphia Inquirer, February 1, 2020]: 

Danielle Outlaw, (YES....her last name is "Outlaw"  !!!!)  who took over Monday as Philadelphia’s new police commissioner, said the nail polish she wore this week had been among the last things on her mind on her first day on the job.  But while making the rounds and introducing herself to the troops, Outlaw said, people kept pointing out that her black nail polish technically violated the department’s directives on appearance.  So in one of her first official actions as top cop, Outlaw changed the rule to allow for more stylish nails. And during an interview Wednesday, one of her first since taking over, Outlaw — the first black woman to lead the 6,500-member department — said that although the action might have seemed narrow, it reflects the type of broader change she believes is needed in policing.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lots of vets on that force counting the days until they can take their pension.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fuck, she's frightening.

:lol:

https://www.unz.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MNIWRLJZ7ZBN3PAU2UTQSYOJDA-600x400.jpg­

Well, I hope we're all feeling a little more progressive this morning.

Is there any such thing as a libbie male with two functioning testicles?

Why do they all have an aching need for approval?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stay classy Philly. 

Posted by .
Unregistered

“It’s the small things that allow us to feel not only welcome but supported,” she said. “It’s one thing to recruit me and say, ‘Oh yes, we want you.’ But if there’s no support system in place to say, ‘Not only do [we] want you, but we celebrate you and we recognize that you bring [something] different,’ … we’re not going to get the people that we say that we want.”

This is a police officer speaking?

A cop?

:facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: “It’s the small things that allow us to feel not only welcome but supported,” she said. “It’s one thing to recruit me and say, ‘Oh yes, we want you.’ But if there’s no support system in place to say, ‘Not only do [we] want you, but we celebrate you and we recognize that you bring [something] different,’ … we’re not going to get the people that we say that we want.”

This is a police officer speaking?

A cop?

:facepalm:

­https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rcIJIWqYmo

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Ever see those 2-3-4 inch long twisted disgusting painted CLAWS on some Sheboons ?? 
Well Philadelphia's new BLACK FEMALE Police Commissioner's first official act is to allow
the 83 or so Female Ape/Sheboon Officers on the PPD to wear those long nails you occasionally
see on disgusting ghetto apes working behind the counter at McDonalds or KFC, assuming you
are stupid enough to eat that neeegroid fast food garbage. I can't wait to hear the news some
black female police officer got assaulted by one of their 'extended family of male Pavement Apes'
because she could not draw her service weapon as her goddammed DISGUSTING long painted
fingernails got in the way of drawing the same from her belt holster.   Utter f-n insanity.

https://www.unz.com/sbpdl/as-black-violence-rises-in-philadelphia-new-black-female-police-commissioner-first-act-allows-for-more-stylish-finger-nails-an-act-to-defeat-white-supremacy-within-police-force/

As the grotesquely corpulent black singer would sing, ” do my hair toss / Check my nails / Baby how you feelin’? / Feeling good as hell”… [New Philly Police Commissioner Danielle Outlaw is already making changes — starting with her fingernails, Philadelphia Inquirer, February 1, 2020]: 

Danielle Outlaw, (YES....her last name is "Outlaw"  !!!!)  who took over Monday as Philadelphia’s new police commissioner, said the nail polish she wore this week had been among the last things on her mind on her first day on the job.  But while making the rounds and introducing herself to the troops, Outlaw said, people kept pointing out that her black nail polish technically violated the department’s directives on appearance.  So in one of her first official actions as top cop, Outlaw changed the rule to allow for more stylish nails. And during an interview Wednesday, one of her first since taking over, Outlaw — the first black woman to lead the 6,500-member department — said that although the action might have seemed narrow, it reflects the type of broader change she believes is needed in policing.

­
SBPDL reported it,  so didn't mention who orchestrates it.. Also, police commissioner actually runs the PD

Posted by colinFlaherty
Unregistered

Let them have the city, all of it.  Whites need to get out of town and let the place become Wakanda

Posted by .
Unregistered

Diversity makes us stronger
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

colinFlaherty said: Let them have the city, all of it.  Whites need to get out of town and let the place become Wakanda

How about whites grow a backbone, take back their cities, and send those stupid pavement ape parasites back to Africa where they belong? Why are you betas always so quick to give what is ours away? :mad:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.