Topic: Remember when KAC humiliated Stevbe in the Washington Post in front of millions of readers?
Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

:sad:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/discussion/2006/11/09/DI2006110901119.html

Washington, D.C.: Say if you walk into a bar with your boyfriend, but realize you've met a rich venture capitalist and want to go home with him. How do you suggest going about this?

Kelly Ann Collins: Oh geesh.

First of all, Mr. WDC, you were not my boyfriend ... I just let you go to a party with me. Secondly, it's been three years since that party ... while your crush was kinda flattering back in 2003, it is now, well, creepy-stalkerish.

I think you should think about some females that don't have the initials K.A.C.

My advice to the men of D.C.: Don't stalk chicks. "Leave me alone" means leave the girl alone.

Next!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

eric the beta

Posted by .
Unregistered

Half a bee, but a full beta :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Half a bee, but a full beta :lol:

­
:nuke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

OP is a fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did he fuck her?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kelly Ann Collins: Yes. You could say that I have had some dates recently. You also could say that I've dated a lot in D.C.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kelly Ann Collins: Sure. Say hello, flirt a little, and then give the object of your affection your biz card. If he gives you his card in return, it's probably a green flag.

E-mail him a few days later and ask him out for a drink.
If he says no, delete him from your Outlook, say "next!" ... and then move on to Hottie No. 2.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Kelly Ann Collins: Ahh, well, I guess it can be intimidating ... but really, conducting business in the flirting department is easy:

- Be playful
- Ask open-ended questions
- Make eye contact
- Lightly touch the person's hand or arm
- Toss your head back when you laugh
- Don't forget the mascara and gloss
- Smile, smile, smile!
People need to remember that this is the fun stuff. It's not like a job interview or brain surgery or something. It's just about making friends (of the opposite sex). And hey, if you mess up, so what?! Just put on the lipstick and try again.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/lynn-ma/kelly-collins-walton-5725166

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://www.dignitymemorial.com/obituaries/lynn-ma/kelly-collins-walton-5725166

It's a man baybee!

Posted by death2me
Greta is right!

lmao

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: OP is a fag.

­
“KAC!!!”
\

:winner:

Like we would know who the fuck that is. :mad:

Posted by Original_Lonley_Guy_

. said:
­
“KAC!!!”
\

­
Banned for autism.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
­
Banned for autism.

­:faggot:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Original_Lonley_Guy_ said:
. said:
­
“KAC!!!”
\

­
Banned for autism.

^^^
Impotent rage.  Blubberpotamus couldn't ban his way out of a paper bag :snicker:
:fuckyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
“KAC!!!”
\

they all love KAC

Posted by .
Unregistered

Journalist, Philanthropist, Blogger and Social Maven

How do I get a gig like that???

Posted by .
Unregistered

Praise KAC!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did he fuck her?

­
Always wondered that, too. Not clear from the context if he actually did or just had a giant infatuation with her after a couple casual hangouts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

he did have sex with her. That’s why he was confused about her behavior. What she did was abysmal but he was a huge vagina.

I used to offer Steve my counseling services for free in exchange for him allowing me to publish him as a case study. His rare level of pussification was a once in a lifetime opportunity to study.

Posted by .
Unregistered

KAC has been, and will always be, a cunt. There are many cunts, but this one is KAC.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: he did have sex with her. That’s why he was confused about her behavior. What she did was abysmal but he was a huge vagina.

I used to offer Steve my counseling services for free in exchange for him allowing me to publish him as a case study. His rare level of pussification was a once in a lifetime opportunity to study.

­
Haha okay that makes sense. I've experienced that several times over the years, where I slept with a cool girl a few times and we're still hanging out in the social scene, yet she makes it obvious she is banging other dudes. When you're a young, inexperienced guy with a religious upbringing (or otherwise a late bloomer when it comes to dating) it is painful.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Journalist, Philanthropist, Blogger and Social Maven

How do I get a gig like that???

you gotta be a professional KAC pleaser

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.