Topic: What's up with all of the Baggerphobia on these ebiz boards?
Posted by .
Unregistered

:shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Were losing our collective minds!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

People with any sense of decency don't care for fascists.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: People with any sense of decency don't care for fascists.

­
gre. But what does that have to do with Baggers?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: People with any sense of decency don't care for fascists.

­
gre. But what does that have to do with Baggers?

­

Baggers are unmistakable fascists :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baggers are vile ignorant mean spirited subhumans who deserve to be jailed and deplatformed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

if you want to hang out with baggers, go to rso.
this is not a bagger board.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: if you want to hang out with baggers, go to rso.
\
:crybaby:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

You are very confused.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers are vile ignorant mean spirited subhumans who deserve to be jailed and deplatformed.

Stage 4 TDS^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

You are very confused.

­

Yeah, the last decade of radical bagger screech and a bagger president turning full blown stage 4 facism in 3 short years is nothing anyone should pay attention to :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

You are very confused.

­

Yeah, the last decade of radical bagger screech and a bagger president turning full blown stage 4 facism in 3 short years is nothing anyone should pay attention to :lol:

Thanks for proving my point.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baggers are vile ignorant mean spirited subhumans who deserve to be jailed and deplatformed.

^^^ Says a fucking Communist.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
You are very confused.

­

Thanks for proving my point.
\
:insane:

­
Exactly.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Trump should have been trained in his life He was the first time in his first week and he was the only person to make the money.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The Jewtrolls are off the rails this morning, here and on RSO.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­that asshole over there has banned half the patrons.

I think he is mentally ill.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­that asshole over there has banned half the patrons.

I think he is mentally ill.

­
Fine, that settles it.  This will be the NEW bagger board.  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

A new home for us?  Yippee!!!

:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The Jewtrolls are off the rails this morning, here and on RSO.  :lol:

­
Nazis hate Valentine’s Day

Posted by .
Unregistered

BAG BAG BAG BAG bag bag  BAAAAAGGGGUUURRS!!  Bag  BAG.  BOG.  BAGGY.  BAGGO.  BAGGI.  BAGGEE.  BAGGISH.  BOGGISH.  BAGGORINII.  BAG-BOG.  BORG.  BORK BORK.  Bag-her!  Bag-him!  Bag it all!  Bag my tacos!  Big BAG!  BIG BIG BAG!  Bagging with a stick.  Bagging with extra bagger sauce and a cherry bagger on top.  And sprinkled baggers.  Bagger, medium rare, please.  It’s in the bag.  Bag it up.  Bag ‘em and tag ‘em.  Biggity baggity boo.  Bag this, bag that, bag to bag another day.  BAG.  FAG.  BAG.  FAG.  BAG.  FAG. More of the ol’ baggaroooo.  Bagged.  Bagging.  I’m a bagger, you’re a bagger, wouldn’t you like to be a bagger too?  BIGGA BAG!  BIGGA BAG!  BAGGER!  B-A-G-G-E-R.  That spells BAGGER!  Gab bag.  BOG.  BIG.  BUG.  BYG.  NO!  BAG!!!!  Bagger of Bartlett Town.  Grocery bags.  Garbage bags.  Cheeto bags.  Potato chip bags.  Fun bags.  GLAD bags.  Gad bags.  Live to bag another day.  Doggie bag.  BAG BAG BAG.  French Baggette.  Bean bag.  Ball bag.  Hand bag.  Plastic bag.  Glad bag.  Lawn bags.  Trash bag.  Fast food bag.  Bags under your eyes.  Live and Let Bag.  The Bagger That Loved Me.  Dr. Bagger.  Never Say Bagger Again.  That’s not likely!  Ziplock bag.  Cash bag.  BAG bag BAG bag BAG bag BAG  Bagged bags inside of baggery bags.  Bagger, checkout number 1, please.  Testicle bag.  Yum!  Snagglebaggers.  Luggage.  Baggage.  Faggage.  El Baggarino Grande!  Bring a baggie fo your teef.  HERR BAGGOR.  MISTER BAGGOT.  SIR BAGGEN.  CAPTAIN BAGGORON.  Master Baggoria.  Commodore Baggs.  Bag it up, I’ll take it.  Bilbo Baggins.  Marble bag.  Burlap bag.  Bowling ball bag.  Biggity-bag-bag-bag.  Did I mention baggers yet?  BAGGER!

\
:spanky:
/
And I sucked a dick in high school.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.