Topic: Petite owner unable to control pitbull who gets attacks runner in chicago
Posted by ..
Unregistered

What is interesting is the surveillance footage. All those angles. HD. Notice there is a camera on the entrance on the gates post, but i doubt it's the same camera. It didn't look like pitbull did much damage. I guess it's not so easy to attack by jumping and biting. It's as if thats why art of aikido is created. To defend against charging animals. What is interesting how the pitbull behaved after it got a "taste" of the newly found freedom, started roaming the street looking for similar targets. Pogrom! Purge! Notice the pitbull didn't just attack random people. He wasn't exactly interested in the guy with shopping bags in both hands. It's as if pitbull uses some sort of logic or reasoning to pick targets. Don't make mistake that it's "genetics" and not cloud technology and 666G telecommunication system.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is Quence dead yet

Posted by .
Unregistered

who gets attacks
\
:winner;

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pity that worthless piece of shit didn't get run over.  (And the pitbull).

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's an idiot for running without pepper spray.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pit bulls should be rounded up and sent to Yulin, China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's an idiot for running in a big neighborhood .

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Pit bulls should be rounded up and sent to Yulin, China.

­
About time dogs eat people

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you want to be an asshole with a violent fucked up breed of asshole dog so you can both be assholes together, that's one thing.

The most terrifying kind of Pitbull owner is the retard who thinks they are incredible, intelligent dogs bred for something other than killing and would never dindunuffin to anyone.

The irresponsible asshole with a toddler like concept of the what the animal is capable of vs. the asshole who knows he has an unstable savage on a leash is leagues more terrifying and disproportionately responsible for the amount of maimings and killings these dogs do.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The owner is :mammy:  No surprise there.­

Single mom household and thug boyfriends, many in prison.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:  who gets attacks
\

\
:winner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

|\|igger dog

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The most terrifying kind of Pitbull owner is the retard who thinks they are incredible, intelligent dogs bred for something other than killing and would never dindunuffin to anyone.

­
i.e. women

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: The most terrifying kind of Pitbull owner is the retard who thinks they are incredible, intelligent dogs bred for something other than killing and would never dindunuffin to anyone.

­
i.e. women

­

Patrick Stewart is a true believer. Didn't see that coming :lol:

:facepalm:

Posted by ..
Unregistered

OP here. Don't you guys find the footage itself interesting. I think it's not footage from separate cameras, but portions of the screen of the same camera that is taking the video in wide lens, multi megapixells. What kind of camera is it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Go to the YouTube channel I Hate Dogs.

You will never see dogs the same again. And it’s s black dude but he is extremely logical.

Posted by .
Unregistered

The jogger is a huge pussy. He didn't try to defend himself. A kick to the snout was called for.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Beautiful dog, shitty female owner.

Posted by .
Unregistered

typical of these youtube women you see letting the dog rule the roost, eventually the dog thinks it is the leader of the pack and they can't control it for shit as it slowly gets more aggressive and out of control.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Go to the YouTube channel I Hate Dogs.

You will never see dogs the same again.  And it’s s black dude but he is extremely logical.

­

As a cyclist and walker I hate them.  They also made it hard to deliver a pizza to the door back when I did that job.  People had to crack the door open a few inches to conduct the transaction because Cujo was out of control.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.