Topic: I may seen highly educated but I am actually not.
Posted by .
Unregistered

I know you are all impressed by my world knowledge and amazing philosophy's, but in reality I just use Google and Wikipedia, also spellcheck.

lulz...you guys are such funny people.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Don't sell yourself short. All that internet research has turned you into a rare autodidact genius.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I know you are all impressed by my world knowledge and amazing philosophy's, but in reality I just use Google and Wikipedia, also spellcheck.

Rumor has it, you're a college dropout. :LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Don't sell yourself short. All that internet research has turned you into a rare autodidact genius.

­
I actually saved that site on 432 hertz, I feel I could do with some relaxation music, what ever happened to speakers you did not have to force into your ear? There is something amazing about good speakers that push the sound through the air, these days its badda bing stuffed straight into your ear hole.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I know you are all impressed by my world knowledge and amazing philosophy's, but in reality I just use Google and Wikipedia, also spellcheck.

Rumor has it, you're a college dropout. :LOL:

­
yeah but I went back and got my degree as an external student, from the day I dropped out till the day I got a full degree was nineteen years.
I don't even think that's legal but yeah, I'm sure some kind hearted soul just ticked me off for the good of trying. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

you seem like a fucking idiot and a fag.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­philosophy's
\
:winner:

Somebody's feeling insecure.

Tard. :laugh:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Philosophy's. lol

That would be 'philosophies', my highly edumucaytud libtard. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: you seem like a fucking idiot and a fag.

­
It is actually a ploy I have devised to fool you into thinking that.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Philosophy's. lol

­
Well it take me 19 years to obtain a degree that is worth it's weight in paper.
Maybe if someone would invent a spellcheck that worked..omfg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­

­Worth its weight. :oldlol:

Maybe if God had seen fit to afford you the luxury of a triple digit IQ, you might not have the language capacity of a child with Down Syndrome.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­

Maybe if God had seen fit to afford you the luxury of a triple digit IQ, you might not have the language capacity of a child with Down Syndrome.

­
Like I have said before this board adds spelling mistakes to make fantastic posts look like they have less integrity.
Believe what you will pawn.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­
Like I have said before this board adds spelling mistakes to make fantastic posts look like they have less integrity.
Believe what you will pawn.

­I should actually give you the benefit of the doubt on this. He does do that. Or you do, if you're him.

Sub-standard language aside, that wouldn't have been a 'fantastic post', btw.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I know the scholars on this board can seem imposing at times. I mean, we have a think tank of some of the world's foremost experts on climatology who frequent this place. Don't let the towering intellects surrounding us get you down. Just be humble and learn.

Posted by .
Unregistered

What's a will pawn?

That like a family heirloom chess piece? :shrug:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What's a will pawn?

That like a family heirloom chess piece? :shrug:

­
No that is writing without a comma and I am sure you will learn to do it in time it's not hard at all or even has any skill associated with it in any general way or any skill or anything like that or anything

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I know the scholars on this board can seem imposing at times. I mean, we have a think tank of some of the world's foremost experts on climatology who frequent this place. Don't let the towering intellects surrounding us get you down. Just be humble and learn.

­The hallmark of climatological expertise seemingly embodied in the slight and arrested form of a retarded teen with FASD. :snicker:

HOW DARE YOU! :cry:

Genius! Surely a leading authority, operating at the bleeding edge of research!
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
No that is writing without a comma and I am sure you will learn to do it in time it's not hard at all or even has any skill associated with it in any general way or any skill or anything like that or anything

­Holy shit...

Tard. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

welcome to the club

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.