Topic: Strangest place YOU have taken a poop
Posted by .
Unregistered

On the President's face!
Old poo-face still looks like it right now!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Top Deck effort at high school.
A teacher went in after me...

Posted by .
Unregistered

In someone's shoe.
I was desperate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

At night school. For some reason the toilets on this floor were locked, even the ladies, so I found an open class and a garbage can. That garbage can was much heavier after I was finished! :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Out in the woods where we were doing paintball against another team.
I warned my guys to avoid a certain hideout because I dropped a bogdan.
Later on, I saw members of the opposing team walking in the area, and lifting their feet up to figure out what they stepped in.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Out in the woods where we were doing paintball against another team.
I warned my guys to avoid a certain hideout because I dropped a bogdan.
Later on, I saw members of the opposing team walking in the area, and lifting their feet up to figure out what they stepped in.

­

:lol:

Posted by Deep.F2.Insider
Unregistered

On a long bus ride across Honduras. It was towards the end of a backpacking trip. My bowels were reeling due to food poisoning, yet not having a comfortable home base to unleash a massive dump.

Felt the urge come on and tried to hold it. Looked to the back of the bus - no bathroom there. Went to the front of the bus and knocked on the glass case shielding the driver. He waved me off. I probably looked like a weirdo or possibly a bandit.

Started to get out a plastic bag because I truly thought I had no choice but to shit myself.­ Then realized there was actually a bathroom by the stairs walking up to the main compartment. Made it just in time, relatively cleanly given the circumstances. Felt bad for other people as the stench surely permeated the entire vehicle.

Posted by .
Unregistered

High Climber said: At Mt Everest base camp

­
ITS STILL THERE AND LOOKS LIKE A BROWN COBRA READY TO STRIKE
\
:nigel:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I once took a shit on Winston Churchill's face.  Nobody noticed for around 16 days because he was such an ugly cunt, a cross between an evil baby, and a bulldog licking piss off a stinging nettle.  Gnoe sayin'?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I took a shit on Jacob Rothschild's face once.  He ate it.  I felt cheated.  Fact.

Posted by POOPIE_STEVEB
Unregistered

In a trash barrel in an underground parking garage. I put some sand from a fire bucket on top of it to suppress the stench, but it didn’t really work :blush:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: That'd be in the butt.

­
A reverse turd.

Fascinating.
\
:shatner:

It's called linking. Everyone stands in a circle and passes the turd from butt to butt.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.