Topic: Strangest place YOU have taken a poop
Posted by .
Unregistered

Me: In an Indian desert surrounded by a bunch of local kids watching on.

Posted by .
Unregistered

That'd be in the butt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In the surf at a crowded beach.
It was a floater too!

Posted by .
Unregistered

In your mouth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

In a unconnected toilet stored in the closet of a display home

Posted by Saville Unit One
Unregistered

On a plane.
Weird right?

Posted by .
Unregistered

In a bucket

Posted by .
Unregistered

In a train at the station.
It was a straight thru pipe.
Left a huge Ass-Snake there when the train left!

Posted by Blue Oyster Cunt
Unregistered

. said: In a bucket

­:gibson:
              :poo:
       :bucket:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: That'd be in the butt.

­
A reverse turd.

Fascinating.
\
:shatner:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In my wet suit underwater.
Later on, not a single trace was seen.
Dissolved.

Posted by .
Unregistered

ape mitt.

Posted by .
Unregistered

in your mouth

Posted by JPP.1
Unregistered

The strangest place is always the gay bathhouse, and it happened often.  My anus and rectum were functioning back then, and I was a gay man instead of the proud trans woman today.  I would be hanging from the ceiling naked in a leather harness with my legs akimbo, surrounded by hairy bears in various states of nudity and leather outfits with leather policeman caps.  Every once in a while, despite fasting and anal douching, I would feel a poo coming on.  The correct protocol is to yell "hot fudge sundae!  hot fudge sundae!"  The excited crowd around me would gently hold up the turd snake as it emerged from the turd cutter.  It would be split amongst them like a dessert treat, with some smearing it all over their bodies and others doing more unspeakable things.  The excess would be pushed by foot into the drain in the center of the room.  Only after the feces-paint was applied, group anal sex and fisting took place.  The smell of feces goes with the fragrance of semen like a hint of a floral bouquet to a nice chilled summer Riesling, only with the smell of feces instead.

Posted by .
Unregistered

While swiming across a mile-wide lake in MY Europe (where death2me is NOT welcome and should GTFO asap).

Posted by .
Unregistered

JPP.1 said: The strangest place is always the gay bathhouse, and it happened often.  My anus and rectum were functioning back then, and I was a gay man instead of the proud trans woman today.  I would be hanging from the ceiling naked in a leather harness with my legs akimbo, surrounded by hairy bears in various states of nudity and leather outfits with leather policeman caps.  Every once in a while, despite fasting and anal douching, I would feel a poo coming on.  The correct protocol is to yell "hot fudge sundae!  hot fudge sundae!"  The excited crowd around me would gently hold up the turd snake as it emerged from the turd cutter.  It would be split amongst them like a dessert treat, with some smearing it all over their bodies and others doing more unspeakable things.  The excess would be pushed by foot into the drain in the center of the room.  Only after the feces-paint was applied, group anal sex and fisting took place.  The smell of feces goes with the fragrance of semen like a hint of a floral bouquet to a nice chilled summer Riesling, only with the smell of feces instead.

­

You should be published.  Actually, watch the movie about McAfee (the software guy) -- he got off on lying in a hammock that had a hole in it and he would shit on a girl beneath the hammock.  He is surrounded by young girls, but he never fucks them in the pussy, only shits on them.

Posted by .
Unregistered

I dropped on in a pub once before I made it to the shitter, I was like walking through all the lights and dumped it in the hallway.
I just walked into the restroom and flushed my undies, nobody noticed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Was at some fancy-schmaltzy Winery in either Napa or Sonoma on a Bus Tour. (my wife's idea to take a bus tour) The Winery Operators were snooty uppity bastards would only let you taste two of the selections. IDK why perhaps they did not like Bus Tour people? So I was a bit offended, had to use the Men's room, they obliged with an 'well..if you must' type attitude. Go in the door, (had to get a key like it was a dammed petrol station) The fucking wine place had a real genuine Bidet on the wall. Only place I have ever seen one was in Europe some 8 Years earlier. Got an amazing idea, dropped trou and deposited my log right there in their uppity snooty twin-water jet white porcelain Bidet on the fucking wall. Then used it to douche my ass with, wend out, made a bee-line to the bus with my wife. Never went back of course but still fills me with joy at the thought...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I dropped on in a pub once before I made it to the shitter, I was like walking through all the lights and dumped it in the hallway.
I just walked into the restroom and flushed my undies, nobody noticed.

­
Hi Quence

:wave:

Posted by .
Unregistered

In my shorts, aged 4

Posted by .
Unregistered

I once hired a hooker and said I wanted to do something really weird.
She said; OK.
I told her to stand in the corner and face the wall.
After a while she said; I thought you were going to do something weird?
I said; I have, I shat in your handbag!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Your mother's mouth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Your mother's mouth.

­
Now, now Clarice.
Don't be so naughty.
\
:oldlady:

Posted by High Climber
Unregistered

At Mt Everest base camp

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I once hired a hooker and said I wanted to do something really weird.
She said; OK.
I told her to stand in the corner and face the wall.
After a while she said; I thought you were going to do something weird?
I said; I have, I shat in your handbag!

­ oh this reminds me of another time, I was visiting a hooker in the city, damm and all of a sudden needed to dump one bad, I dropped into this head office of Taxis and asked them if there was a toilet I could use? they all said no, got back in my car, farted and shit all over myself, being drunk I wiped myself off and did the obligatory undies dump in the nearest trash can, actually found a tap to wash my ass next to some large building, used my shirt, dumped the shirt because I still had a sweater on over it so I went to see this hooker with no shirt under my sweater and no undies under my jeans smelling like a turd.
She ripped me appropriately I went home and crashed out, $150 dollars poorer.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.