Topic: If Communism is so bad then
Posted by .
Unregistered

Why is China full of people who are filthy rich?

Posted by .
Unregistered

:banana: Nobody can answer?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Because they belong to the communist party.

Posted by .
Unregistered

If so good, how come no immigrants fleeing to China ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If so good, how come no immigrants fleeing to China ?

­
I am noticing quite few expats on YouTube lately.
Not that YouTube is any great measure of anything but censorship.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Because they belong to the communist party.

­
How does this differ from rich Republicans or Democrats?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If so good, how come no immigrants fleeing to China ?

Because :chinaman:, unlike whytes, aren't cucks­ and pretty much don't allow immigrants into their country so it remains China.

Posted by teapots.nli
Unregistered

It's a fair question.  The previous premier realized nobody would ever respect a poor China and he opened the markets in all respects except one: It all remained under the strict control of the CP police state.  The people responded.  They had no liberty anyway but this beats the meagre life they lived.  When I was a kid China had biblical style famines.

Posted by .
Unregistered

teapots.nli said: It's a fair question.  The previous premier realized nobody would ever respect a poor China and he opened the markets in all respects except one: It all remained under the strict control of the CP police state.  The people responded.  They had no liberty anyway but this beats the meagre life they lived.  When I was a kid China had biblical style famines.

­
The was Mao right? a lot of Chinese don't like him.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Even a Chinese drone factory peasant gets a better minimum wage than your average American worker.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Even a Chinese drone factory peasant gets a better minimum wage than your average American worker.

­
They say India will be the next economic mover, but hey I think Brazil will be, India has some basics it need to cover, like not throwing bodies in a river, clean water and sewerage..etc etc

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
They say India will be the next economic mover, but hey I think Brazil will be, India has some basics it need to cover, like not throwing bodies in a river, clean water and sewerage..etc etc

­

I've been to India.
I've seen them throw half burned bodies in the river, despite there being no actual water....

Posted by .
Unregistered

For all the talk of the current Indian Prime Minister, it all appears to be smoke and mirrors, the country still wallows in filth and disarray.
He needs to get the boot.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

I've been to India.
I've seen them throw half burned bodies in the river, despite there being no actual water....

­
And you know the funniest thing, there is a fucking shit tonne of Indian scientists/water experts that leave India.
Don't be fool India has some fuckin smart fuckers, so why the hell is there no money for their cause in India?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll move there to get rich too.
\
:rascal:

Posted by YesImRaciss
Unregistered

China has ethnic unity, India does not.  Bet on China.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­

I've been to India.

­
Fixing bodies in the river is easy.  Even cleaning up the filth is easy, after a decade or two.  It's the rampant corruption which is unsolvable.  In China, they have Communism which isolates and controls the corruption.  India is a democracy so the same doesn't apply there.

Posted by .
Unregistered

China also has immigrants.
you really think you can have a country whites won't go to and complain like bitches if you don't let them in so they can call the indigenous people africans?

come now.
China has a population of white Americans even.

The way china deals with them, they have to go to the border every 30 days and ask for permission to enter or they get tossed.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Why is China full of people who are filthy rich?

Because China hasn't been a Communist country for years just like the US hasn't been the land of the free for many years.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\
:troll:

­0/10

Posted by .
Unregistered

Only morons believe Communism has ever existed on this planet. Fact. :facepalm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
\
:troll:

­0/10

­
oh they cashed up bro, no troll, honest injun, or whatever you American folk vernacular is.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

I've been to India.

­
Fixing bodies in the river is easy.  Even cleaning up the filth is easy, after a decade or two.  It's the rampant corruption which is unsolvable.  In China, they have Communism which isolates and controls the corruption.  India is a democracy so the same doesn't apply there.

­
yep, horrible corruption, I wonder when them curry ni66ers and going to wake up to this?

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.