Topic: Any good recommendations for racist websites?
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Is nggermania still a thing?

­
It sure is !!!!

RIGHT HERE for the Main Board Bro: http://africanmania.com/

Here is the News Forum. a place to review Monkeyshines in the Current News: http://africanmania.net/forum/index.php


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: It sure is !!!!

RIGHT HERE for the Main Board Bro: http://africanmania.com/

Here is the News Forum. a place to review Monkeyshines in the Current News: http://africanmania.net/forum/index.php

­

PLEASE NOTE: To get to the correct board YOU MUST SUBSTITUTE the *n-word* in singular pronoun form for the word 'african' in the URL above.  ThankYou


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You are extremely confused. I don't live anywhere near that faggot infested shithole and detest ոiggers and faggots as much if not more than anyone on the interwebs. With that said, the majority of Americans today are indeed perfectly fine with the jew media portraying brown filth in a positive light opposite the real truth. They also embrace diversity as being normal. If you do not believe the jew has won the culture war against whites, you need to get out more. Every ad on TV today depicts mixed race families, and the majority of Americans, white Americans, are sitting back and saying nothing while supporting the companies with their wallet. Silence is acceptance.

­
What do you suggest then? That every country be a nation-state based on ethnicity? That is untenable in a nuclear-armed world.
Liberalism and progressivism is being rejected by the bulk of the people, even ethnic people themselves. Brexit, Gilet Jaune, backlash against political correctness...etc


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
What do you suggest then? That every country be a nation-state based on ethnicity? That is untenable in a nuclear-armed world.
Liberalism and progressivism is being rejected by the bulk of the people, even ethnic people themselves. Brexit, Gilet Jaune, backlash against political correctness...etc

­
Progressivism is the foot soldier of neoliberalism.

Talking about gender and race distracts from cla$$ issues.


Posted by IRATE_IRISHMAN
Unregistered


:racist:


Posted by .
Unregistered


whitehouse.gov


Posted by .
Unregistered


UNZ.com  Awesome news for White European Heritage American Conservatives.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Some of the southern college football forums.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: It sure is !!!!

RIGHT HERE for the Main Board Bro: http://ոiggermania.com/

Here is the News Forum. a place to review Monkeyshines in the Current News: http://ոiggermania.net/forum/index.php

­

PLEASE NOTE: Fixed. 

Go there, see the jew, be instantly banned. The board is a group of sky fairy worshippers who embrace the jews who protect the ոiggers they despise. You will not get any rational discourse from those confused circle-jerking assclowns. They give racists a bad name. :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


fox.com

foxnews.com


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Go there, see the jew, be instantly banned. The board is a group of sky fairy worshippers who embrace the jews who protect the ոiggers they despise. You will not get any rational discourse from those confused circle-jerking assclowns. They give racists a bad name. :lol:

­
Modern "Jews" have no middle-eastern ancestry.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
What do you suggest then? That every country be a nation-state based on ethnicity? That is untenable in a nuclear-armed world.
Liberalism and progressivism is being rejected by the bulk of the people, even ethnic people themselves. Brexit, Gilet Jaune, backlash against political correctness...etc

America was at it's greatest when it was 92%+ white and ոiggers knew their place on the food chain. I suggest we go back to our roots and quit obsessing over being diverse and tell any country that doesn't like it to fuck off. We are a long way from liberalism and progressivism being rejected by the vast majority. It's being slowly accepted more and more by each new generation with only occasional stop gaps in between, which we are seeing in the present. Long term the jew is winning in their quest for white genocide and they have only just begun in fast forwarding their agenda. Every ruling society throughout all of history has failed when they allowed their population to diversify. Not one functioning society has ever survived diversity, yet people today believe this time it will work. This is the perfect definition of insanity.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Modern "Jews" have no middle-eastern ancestry.

A jew is a jew, choice or blood, no difference, they all have the same belief driven agenda; white genocide. Next you'll want to convince us that not all ոiggers are bad, just the ones you wish to bash while worshipping your magic jew. As I said, you idiots give white realists a bad name and are no better than the jews you ass kiss too.


Posted by .
Unregistered


ոiggers


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: ոiggers

jiggers and news


Posted by .
Unregistered


You can't worship the jew and hate ոiggers when the reason we have ոiggers is because of the jew. :nono:


Posted by THEY.live
Unregistered


. said:
America was at it's greatest when it was 92%+ white and ոiggers knew their place on the food chain. I suggest we go back to our roots and quit obsessing over being diverse and tell any country that doesn't like it to fuck off. We are a long way from liberalism and progressivism being rejected by the vast majority. It's being slowly accepted more and more by each new generation with only occasional stop gaps in between, which we are seeing in the present. Long term the jew is winning in their quest for white genocide and they have only just begun in fast forwarding their agenda. Every ruling society throughout all of history has failed when they allowed their population to diversify. Not one functioning society has ever survived diversity, yet people today believe this time it will work. This is the perfect definition of insanity.

­
I see some hope.  The fact that THEY need to censor the internet so much is a sign that they are losing their grip on the public.  Their whole world view is fraudulent and cannot withstand critical scrutiny.  It does not take much to destroy their mirage.


Posted by .
Unregistered


WWW.f2bbs.com


Posted by .
Unregistered


THEY.live said:
­
I see some hope.  The fact that THEY need to censor the internet so much is a sign that they are losing their grip on the public.  Their whole world view is fraudulent and cannot withstand critical scrutiny.  It does not take much to destroy their mirage.

You have more faith in the iPhone generation that I do. In their minds, if it is on the internet, it must be true. Todays generation are taught to accept whatever they are spoon fed and have been indoctrinated not to check the information for themselves. Tomorrows adults will be aimless zombies staring into an idiot screen cheering on any agenda put forth to them. Look at how many people today say they will not support Trump in November, yet can't give a reasoned explanation as to why other than regurgitated talking points from their masters that "orange man bad".


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­
What do you suggest then? That every country be a nation-state based on ethnicity? That is untenable in a nuclear-armed world.
Liberalism and progressivism is being rejected by the bulk of the people, even ethnic people themselves. Brexit, Gilet Jaune, backlash against political correctness...etc

America was at it's greatest when it was 92%+ white and ոiggers knew their place on the food chain. I suggest we go back to our roots and quit obsessing over being diverse and tell any country that doesn't like it to fuck off. We are a long way from liberalism and progressivism being rejected by the vast majority. It's being slowly accepted more and more by each new generation with only occasional stop gaps in between, which we are seeing in the present. Long term the jew is winning in their quest for white genocide and they have only just begun in fast forwarding their agenda. Every ruling society throughout all of history has failed when they allowed their population to diversify. Not one functioning society has ever survived diversity, yet people today believe this time it will work. This is the perfect definition of insanity.

:potd:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
Sadly, none no longer exist. The jew censors have won the culture war and now the majority of the public prefers their news filtered through a progressive lense. :sad:

­
If by "majority of the public" you mean the majority of those in your faggot-infested area, then I would agree.
Thankfully there is more to America than San Fagsisco.

You are extremely confused. I don't live anywhere near that faggot infested shithole and detest ոiggers and faggots as much if not more than anyone on the interwebs. With that said, the majority of Americans today are indeed perfectly fine with the jew media portraying brown filth in a positive light opposite the real truth. They also embrace diversity as being normal. If you do not believe the jew has won the culture war against whites, you need to get out more. Every ad on TV today depicts mixed race families, and the majority of Americans, white Americans, are sitting back and saying nothing while supporting the companies with their wallet. Silence is acceptance.

­
Silence around you..


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­
Silence around you..

When you can't refute the message, deflect by trying to make the issue about the messenger! Liberalism 101. 

Sorry, fagstick, your lame attempt to make me the issue won't wash.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
When you can't refute the message, deflect by trying to make the issue about the messenger! Liberalism 101. 

Sorry, fagstick, your lame attempt to make me the issue won't wash.

­
  hasbaRat



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close