Topic: Are baseball players the stupidest pro athletes?
Posted by .poopy
Unregistered

. said:
tell me how stupid I am after I choke the shit out of you though

­:gayness:
reach in for it!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: where do all the blacks in pro baseball come from?   blacks do NOT play baseball.  there are ZERO ghetto rats out playing baseball, no black little leagues.

show me blacks on college baseball teams.   

suddenly out of nowhere , pro baseball is full of blacks.   they must recruit every single black that plays baseball for the pros.

I mean i can prove this is 30 seconds with google search

michigan state baseball, has ZERO black players.  you know why? because there are NO black baseball players.   they ONLY exist in the professional league

no black players on U of M team

and yet.   somehow, the Detroit Tigers is over HALF BLACK.  how in the fuck does that happen?

it's because ALL PRO SPORTS are EXACTLY THE SAME as pro wrestling.

are pro wrestlers proficient at wrestling?  well. yes.   they can certainly wrestle.  are they there because it's a real sport?  NO, wrestling is absolutely fucking FAKE YOU MORON DIPSHIT.

yet there are TENS OF MILLIONS of RETARDS who attend WWF matches and scream and yell like it's a nazi politcal rally

I used to attend WWF for precisely this reason.  It's fucking hilarious.  Ask me about the time I lobbed a long stem rose  like a javelin at the Sarge sometime.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Some people have complained about the lack of fellaz in MLB

Of course you are not allowed to publicly say that about whites in the NBA.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: What about dik size?  Which sports players have the biggest D???

\

:FAGGOT:                 :BLUEBUNNY:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: anyone who can compete at pro level in ANY sport is highly intelligent  it shows their brain is highly developed.  that is simply a fact.  they possess true physical intelligence, not abstract bullshit intelligence.

lets face at the end of the day, i wanna choke the shit out of you and you wanna choke the shit out of me.  and only your physical intelligence is gonna decide who's smarter

­lets face at the end of the day
\
:winner:

Staggering grasp of language. You're clearly as smart as a nog pro athlete. :oldlol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Most MLB Baseball Players are Hispanic or White. I have alot more respect for them that I do those gorillas they have in the NFL.

Posted by .
Unregistered

It's because ALL PRO SPORTS are EXACTLY THE SAME as pro wrestling. Are pro wrestlers proficient at wrestling?  well. yes.   they can certainly wrestle.  are they there because it's a real sport?  NO, wrestling is absolutely fucking FAKE YOU MORON DIPSHIT. yet there are TENS OF MILLIONS of RETARDS who attend WWF matches and scream and yell like it's a nazi politcal rally

­
There is very precious little difference between a WWF or ECW Superslam and a Trump Rally. The same morons usually attend both. An half of those are in church every Sunday morning also.  G-d fucking bless AmeriKa.

Posted by Yuo Equal Fag
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
Those are Dominicans, Cubans, etc.  Few American brothas in the league.

yeah you're right, i looked up all the blackish people on Detroit Tigers, they're almost all from Dominican Republic.  but you know, still.   that's same island as Haiti.   

half your baseballl team is Haitians.  same difference.

­

Haitians  =  Niigers

Dominicans, Cubans, etc.  =  Niigers who speak Spanish

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
I mean i can prove this is 30 seconds with google search

michigan state baseball, has ZERO black players.  you know why? because there are NO black baseball players.   they ONLY exist in the professional league

no black players on U of M team

and yet.   somehow, the Detroit Tigers is over HALF BLACK.  how in the fuck does that happen?

it's because ALL PRO SPORTS are EXACTLY THE SAME as pro wrestling.

are pro wrestlers proficient at wrestling?  well. yes.   they can certainly wrestle.  are they there because it's a real sport?  NO, wrestling is absolutely fucking FAKE YOU MORON DIPSHIT.

yet there are TENS OF MILLIONS of RETARDS who attend WWF matches and scream and yell like it's a nazi politcal rally

­
I took my nephew to a WWF event once. It was very short, the entrances and bullshit ran longer than the badly choreographed fake fighting. I can’t believe people are into this shit.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
I took my nephew to a WWF event once. It was very short, the entrances and bullshit ran longer than the badly choreographed fake fighting. I can’t believe people are into this shit.

­

If you are talking actual WWF era throughout the 80s its actually fairly impressive on replay. You have a bunch of hillbillies and meatheads from the sticks who have to workout all the time and take steroids, they have to learn how to act. They have to have a routine and shtick, and then they have to choreograph a fake drama and fake fights while riddled with injuries and accruing new ones. None of it was ever done in front of a wide TV audience before.

All while being fully and unequivocally exploited by McMahon and barely seeing a dime from it (exception: Hogan).­

Tough gig. What were you expecting exactly, the most explosive entertaining show in sports-entertainment history? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

college make u smart
\

Posted by .the.thing.
Unregistered

who would win a game

one team of 11 gorillas

another team of 11 NFL players

I say the NFL players, and the gorillas after doing some damage to the players would just run into the stands, stealing all the fans food

Posted by .
Unregistered

Pete Rose is pretty fucking stupid.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: college make u smart
\

­

no.  college makes you stupid.  Smartest kids do home school and get straight As from their parent teachers
/
:doublewide:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.