Topic: Are baseball players the stupidest pro athletes?
Posted by .
Unregistered

80% of them don't go to college.

Posted by .
Unregistered

yeah all those nogs that go to college for basketball and football are really educated when they get out

Posted by .
Unregistered

boxer.

Posted by .
Unregistered

where do all the blacks in pro baseball come from?   blacks do NOT play baseball.  there are ZERO ghetto rats out playing baseball, no black little leagues.

show me blacks on college baseball teams.   

suddenly out of nowhere , pro baseball is full of blacks.   they must recruit every single black that plays baseball for the pros.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: where do all the blacks in pro baseball come from?   blacks do NOT play baseball.  there are ZERO ghetto rats out playing baseball, no black little leagues.

suddenly out of nowhere , pro baseball is full of blacks.   they must recruit every single black that plays baseball for the pros.

­
Those are Dominicans, Cubans, etc.  Few American brothas in the league.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: where do all the blacks in pro baseball come from?   blacks do NOT play baseball.  there are ZERO ghetto rats out playing baseball, no black little leagues.

I mean i can prove this is 30 seconds with google search

michigan state baseball, has ZERO black players.  you know why? because there are NO black baseball players.   they ONLY exist in the professional league

no black players on U of M team

and yet.   somehow, the Detroit Tigers is over HALF BLACK.  how in the fuck does that happen?

it's because ALL PRO SPORTS are EXACTLY THE SAME as pro wrestling.

are pro wrestlers proficient at wrestling?  well. yes.   they can certainly wrestle.  are they there because it's a real sport?  NO, wrestling is absolutely fucking FAKE YOU MORON DIPSHIT.

yet there are TENS OF MILLIONS of RETARDS who attend WWF matches and scream and yell like it's a nazi politcal rally

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Those are Dominicans, Cubans, etc.  Few American brothas in the league.

yeah you're right, i looked up all the blackish people on Detroit Tigers, they're almost all from Dominican Republic.  but you know, still.   that's same island as Haiti.   

half your baseballl team is Haitians.  same difference.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 80% of them don't go to college.

80% of college graduates are very unwise.

Posted by .
Unregistered

paid millions to play a sport you love, I'm not sure if "stupid" even comes into the equation.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Blacks are less than 10% of the MLB players.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Blacks are less than 10% of the MLB players.

But we all be 'players' with the white hens, gnomesayin­?
/
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

college doesn't give full ride scholarships for baseball.  If they did, there would be more blacks in college baseball.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Actually pro tennis players are some of the dumbest athletes but people don’t realize it because they are white, well dressed and play what is considered to be an upper class sport. The truth is that the top players come out of sports academies in Florida where they play tennis 8 hours from age 10 and are given a perfunctory GED. Very hard today to find a tennis player with or college degree or even a legitimate high school diploma.

Posted by .
Unregistered

anyone who can compete at pro level in ANY sport is highly intelligent  it shows their brain is highly developed.  that is simply a fact.  they possess true physical intelligence, not abstract bullshit intelligence.

lets face at the end of the day, i wanna choke the shit out of you and you wanna choke the shit out of me.  and only your physical intelligence is gonna decide who's smarter

Posted by .
Unregistered

Baseball is a thinking man's game with a strange combination of semi-athletic and athletic skills.

Unlike boxing (reach, speed), MMA (dry humping and vicious faggotry), NFLers (size/running/QBthrow), ballers (height), there is no single identifying advantage in a physical trait that makes any particular baseball player into a hall of famer over another.­ Other than age the mix of players on a bus load of hall of famers going to play the all star game looks no different than any given AA/AAA bus.

Posted by JuCoHustla
Unregistered

. said: Actually pro tennis players are some of the dumbest athletes but people don’t realize it because they are white, well dressed and play what is considered to be an upper class sport. The truth is that the top players come out of sports academies in Florida where they play tennis 8 hours from age 10 and are given a perfunctory GED. Very hard today to find a tennis player with or college degree or even a legitimate high school diploma.

­
The worst students I have had hands down are the ghetto blacks on the basketball team

Teh 2nd worst are the golf players, many of them come from UK and Australia.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: boxer.

­
:motorcycle:

May as well huff aerosols for brain damage without the bruising

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baseball is a thinking man's game with a strange combination of semi-athletic and athletic skills.

Unlike boxing (reach, speed), MMA (dry humping and vicious faggotry), NFLers (size/running/QBthrow), ballers (height), there is no single identifying advantage in a physical trait that makes any particular baseball player into a hall of famer over another.­ Other than age the mix of players on a bus load of hall of famers going to play the all star game looks no different than any given AA/AAA bus.

­I would argue baseball hitters need excellent vision (20/12 or better) to make it to MLB. They would take vision drills all the time to improve their eye at the plate.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­I would argue baseball hitters need excellent vision (20/12 or better) to make it to MLB. They would take vision drills all the time to improve their eye at the plate.

­

Pretty sure every player on the field needs to have good vision to track the ball.­

Its certainly a limiting factor in a baseball career, but superior vision does not make for a superior player.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: anyone who can compete at pro level in ANY sport is highly intelligent  it shows their brain is highly developed.  that is simply a fact.  they possess true physical intelligence, not abstract bullshit intelligence.

lets face at the end of the day, i wanna choke the shit out of you and you wanna choke the shit out of me.  and only your physical intelligence is gonna decide who's smarter

­
Lol what a stupid post :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Baseball is a thinking man's game with a strange combination of semi-athletic and athletic skills.

as Morpheus tells Neo in the Matrix.

"I've seen an agent punch through a concrete wall. Men have emptied entire clips at them and hit nothing but air. Yet their strength and their speed are still based in a world that is built on rules. Because of that, they will never be as strong or as fast as you can be."
sfd

the baseball player must hit a ball traveling 90 mph with a stick.  a tennis player has to hit a 90mph ball with a racket.

an infielder has to catch a ball traveling 100 mph.

their body/mind must react at near speed of the limits of the Matrix

who is the greatest boxer?  the one that is fastest.  who's mind is the fastest.  he is the true dominant male, in the purest sense.  all other forms of domination, guns, gangs, are all cheating, impure forms of pseudo achievement

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: anyone who can compete at pro level in ANY sport is highly intelligent  it shows their brain is highly developed.  that is simply a fact.  they possess true physical intelligence, not abstract bullshit intelligence.

­
Lol what a stupid post :lol:

tell me how stupid I am after I choke the shit out of you though

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
tell me how stupid I am after I choke the shit out of you though

­
Lol I carry a side arm, stupid. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Definitely not since whites still make up a (slim) majority of players in MLB.

The stupidest pro athletes are either (1) basketball players (NBA is over 80% niggr) or (2) football players (NFL is over 70% niggr).

Posted by .
Unregistered

What about dik size?  Which sports players have the biggest D???

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.