Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

:spanky:

^ ^ ^  GHEY HOMOSEX

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cocksucker!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Stuff a taco up his faggot ass!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Stuff a taco up his faggot ass!

­sour cream will be leaking from his ass

Posted by .
Unregistered

smoked that tiny weenie down like a Vienna sausage, to da nub!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I only log onto F2 for this thread and this thread only. Seeing the degeneracy of Spanky is enough to satiate my thirst for the depravity of mankind.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky's degeneracy is a cautionary tale... barnyard level gluttony, endless greed, pride (unjustified), lust (homosexual), sloth, furious hograge... and of course a deep envy, which is the foundation of his liberal beliefs.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky's degeneracy is a cautionary tale... barnyard level gluttony, endless greed, pride (unjustified), lust (homosexual), sloth, furious hograge... and of course a deep envy, which is the foundation of his liberal beliefs.

­

His degeneracy is certainly research level material. To believe one man is capable of that is frightening for the rest of humanity and needs to be studied and stopped.

Posted by .
Unregistered

a movement has organically started on the Web.

Kill Spanky's detractors has arisen.

Posted by .
Unregistered

^ Furious hograge detected. That didn't take long.

:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky now wanting to kill people. His degeneracy is unmatched. Get help fat man.

Posted by .
Unregistered

10" buck peen.   And Brian's mouf.   A MATCH. 

GULP
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ^ Furious hograge detected. That didn't take long.

­
Real funny.

One day soon you'll eat those words.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ^ Furious hograge detected. That didn't take long.

­
Real funny.

Brian Jason Saville eats runny turds.

­FIFY

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

The mother of all deaths awaits you.
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

What kind of asshole harasses a nice guy like Brian?

Go to CI and get to know Brian.

A real salt of the Earth type dude.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BRIAN SAYS HE CAN NO LONGER FART HE JUST SHITS HIS PANTS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky said: I am afflicted with an illness the name or nature of which I shall not disclose. The first signs of the said ailment were recognized in March of 2017 and in May of 2017, the malady was identified for what it was. Despite best care and caution, the disease has progressed significantly and my latest visit to the doctor made me aware of my rapidly approaching mortality. I have but a couple of months left and will not spend those last days getting into arguments online with a bunch of nobodies. Bagger. Get lost.

­

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
Spanky said: I am afflicted with an illness the name or nature of which I shall not disclose. The first signs of the said ailment were recognized in March of 2017 and in May of 2017, the malady was identified for what it was. Despite best care and caution, the disease has progressed significantly and my latest visit to the doctor made me aware of my rapidly approaching mortality. I have but a couple of months left and will not spend those last days getting into arguments online with a bunch of nobodies. Bagger. Get lost.

­

Why can’t Brian simply eat like a normal person? What drive him to devour calorie after calorie of slop until he became a turtle?

The really bad ones have to lay on their stomachs, not their backs because they can’t breathe on their backs. They are simply a mountain of fat with a head poking out like a turtle.

Brian = turtle

Posted by .
Unregistered

GULP GULP GULP
\

^ ^ ^ His apex

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spanky now wanting to kill people. His degeneracy is unmatched. Get help fat man.

­By sitting on their heads until they explode?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Spanky now wanting to kill people. His degeneracy is unmatched. Get help fat man.

­By sitting on their heads until they explode?

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I want to suck on his honey-sweet teets.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.