Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian Saville + cock = jizz in Spankys face

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Brian Saville + cock = jizz in Spankys face

­
= heaven!
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lick my sweaty balls! Lots of sodium for you, Brian!

Posted by .I rape pigs.
Unregistered

Lick my greasy asshole Brian and take my hard shaft into your mouth, sucking it like it owes you money.

Lori, take Brian's stick and put a wet wipe on it, teasing my taint and asshole with the famous stick while your husband nourishes himself with my man root.

:wipinstick:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Sick fucks need to be locked up ^^^^^

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Sick fucks need to be locked up ^^^^^

­you belong in the loony bin

Posted by SPANKY IN HOG HEAVEN
Unregistered

CRUISING THE BARTLETT GOLDEN CORRAL BUFFET IN HIS AND HERS MATCHING XXL RASCALS WITH OPTIONAL DINING TRAY ATTACHMENT AND NOVELTY "CAR HORN" HONKER. GIVE IT A SQUEEZE TO SAY, MOVE ASIDE WE'RE COMIN' THROUGH!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

You're right Brian. This bullshit has got to stop. I'll use my contacts at the NSA to get their identities. Then I unleash hell.
:snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: You're right Brian. This bullshit has got to stop. I'll use my contacts at the NSA to get their identities. Then I unleash hell.
:snicker:

­
Thanks buddy. See you fourth of July. Ribs and Brisket.

Posted by .
Unregistered

IS IT TRUE THE BARTLETT GOLDEN CORRAL HAS A FEEDING TROUGH FOR THE POO PAIR?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: IS IT TRUE THE BARTLETT GOLDEN CORRAL HAS A FEEDING TROUGH FOR THE POO PAIR?

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

­
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little dot? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the GED, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on B3W, and I have over 300 confirmed BJs. I am trained in porcine warfare and I'm the fattest man in the entire Bartlett township. You are nothing to me but just another cock. I will suck you the fuck off with enthusiasm the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit about me on the redboards? Think again, friend. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of board owners across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, sick fuck. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your moniker. You're fucking dead, Chet. I can be any dot, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my main account. Not only am I extensively trained in vbasic haxoring, but I have access to the entire spending limit of Don's credit card and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of F2, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit feces all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, friend.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little dot? I'll have you know I graduated bottom of my class in the GED, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on B3W, and I have over 300 confirmed BJs. I am trained in porcine warfare and I'm the fattest man in the entire Bartlett township. You are nothing to me but just another cock. I will suck you the fuck off with enthusiasm the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with posting that shit about me on the redboards? Think again, friend. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of board owners across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, sick fuck. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your moniker. You're fucking dead, Chet. I can be any dot, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my main account. Not only am I extensively trained in vbasic haxoring, but I have access to the entire spending limit of Don's credit card and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of F2, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit feces all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, friend.

­

:LOL:

Posted by .
Unregistered

SPANKY IN HOG HEAVEN said: CRUISING THE BARTLETT GOLDEN CORRAL BUFFET IN HIS AND HERS MATCHING XXL RASCALS WITH OPTIONAL DINING TRAY ATTACHMENT AND NOVELTY "CAR HORN" HONKER. GIVE IT A SQUEEZE TO SAY, MOVE ASIDE WE'RE COMIN' THROUGH!!!

­
Oh no!  They don't just have the tray attachment.  They need the running generator option.  Their sheer size challenges even the most efficient electric motor particularly given the number of round trips involved in a typical shittwin buffet visit.  The upside is they can leave their twinkies boxes on top of the generator during MEAL timeb and enjoy their warm cake reward as they exit the premises.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

­
> extensively trained in vbasic haxoring

:rofl:

Epic copy pasta has taken on a new life.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: IS IT TRUE THE BARTLETT GOLDEN CORRAL HAS A FEEDING TROUGH FOR THE POO PAIR?

­
Golden Corral is asking the federal government for a massive bail out if they have to open up again, just to cover the losses in the Bartlett area.

Posted by THE WHO
Unregistered

Brian can you blow me?
:lalala:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pig::poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did we ever determine if Spanky spit or swallowed when he blew the underage twink in HS?

Posted by .
Unregistered

it is highly unlikely that spanky spat a glob of fresh protein out of his mouth.

Posted by .
Unregistered

WITH A STICK!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: it is highly unlikely that spanky spat a glob of fresh protein out of his mouth.

­Well there is that. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Thread of the century.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.