Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian cum over here and smoke my penis bro.
\
:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If a hobo took a taco supreme and smashed it up into his asshole would spanky eat it?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If a hobo took a taco supreme and smashed it up into his asshole would spanky eat it?

­

Salivating at the thought of lapping the greasy anus of that hobo with the smell of fresh taco and feces in my nostrils and it’s taste on my lips.
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can he teach me some pointers?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Can he teach me some pointers?

­
The key to succsessful cock sucking, pardon the pun, is being a fag.  Marrying a giant, stinky shitpig goes a long way in making that happen.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll kill you ^^^

Posted by 19th cent. redboard
Unregistered

Ye Great HOGGE of Bartlett-Towne hath again (and again! Art there no limitations upon its vileness?) emitteth a foul stench that hath brought great sufferation and misery to yon "cubical peasants" who an angry Providence hath cursed to share its work-day sty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

19th cent. redboard said: Ye Great HOGGE of Bartlett-Towne hath again (and again! Art there no limitations upon its vileness?) emitteth a foul stench that hath brought great sufferation and misery to yon "cubical peasants" who an angry Providence hath cursed to share its work-day sty.

­
:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:moar:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian is the Messiah.

Go to him and learn.

Posted by 19th cent. redboard
Unregistered

Sirs,

I am writing to recount a most ROOD spectacle, the likes of which have ne'er been chronicled in the pages of this newfpaper since the dawn of the Republick. It appears that a low-born Dullard of no education but of considerable girth, did REJECT the findings of our finest academicians, citing his own enormous paunch as proof of his Expertife in the arena of Nutritive Scholarship. When t'was posited that mayhaps he learn from those who were not in such a corpulent condition, he angrily proclaim'd, "rubbish science!"

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brians legal counsel at your service.

Prepare ye anus.

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

How are the poo pair surviving?  Do they actually brew their own slop?  Well, ok, big boi brews shitpig's slop.  But how does this start?  Are they holding taco bell ex-employees at gunpoint?

Posted by .
Unregistered

NO! NOT GAY AT ALL!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Swallow my hot jizz, Brian!

Posted by .
Unregistered

There was a fatty, who sucked a cock,

and Brian was his name-o.
B-R-I-A-N
B-R-I-A-N
B-R-I-A-N
And Brian was his name-o.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: There was a fatty, who sucked a cock,

and Brian was his name-o.
B-R-I-A-N
B-R-I-A-N
B-R-I-A-N
And Brian was his name-o.

­:most:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I have type 2 Diabetes, sleep apnea, Osteoarthritis, Gallbladder Disease and heart disease from my disability.  Life is not fair.  
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spanky2: + :taco: = :wipinstick:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Cocksucker!

Posted by .
Unregistered

I need more bagger cocks in my mouth!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I need more bagger cocks in my mouth!
\

­
*gger cawks are the best.  |\|igger.  Bagger.  YUM!
\

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.