Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
ITS JUST ONE PERSON!!!1 :mad: I BET ITS MY OLD ARCH NEMESIS CHET!!!
\
:spanky:

The Bartlett Lard Golem tried that argument at CI for years. No one believed him then, and we don't believe him now.

­
No... actually we don't believe your faggot ass.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­No... actually we don't believe your faggot ass.

­
It's funny when Shitpig gets mad and posts in here, ponderously typing it out like a diabetic giant sloth, greasy brow wrinkled in concentration. Of course, most threads are a little over her head, but she tries. She tries.

FAGGOT
\
:shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

ROOOD!
   \

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shitpig washes spanky’s ass crack out with her tongue and snout.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­No... actually we don't believe your faggot ass.

­
It's funny when Shitpig gets mad and posts in here, ponderously typing it out like a diabetic giant sloth, greasy brow wrinkled in concentration. Of course, most threads are a little over her head, but she tries. She tries.

FAGGOT
\

­You ready to take this to the next level?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­
Indulge me... what is the next level? :hmmm:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­

FAGGOT
\

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I will fuck you up, Shitpig!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:
­Message: I would like to speak in favor of moving the CN/CP interchange at Spaulding out of Bartlett, IL. I live directly adjacent to the CN track at the intersection of Ruzich Drve and West Bartlett Road. When we moved to this house in 2005 the tracks were almost quaint. A few times a week there would be an EJ&E train that would slowly pass behind our house. Not long after that it was announced that the line would be sold to CN and the traffic would increase to perhaps 20 trains per day, with some moving at high speeds. We fought against this, but the sale proceeded anyway. Since CN has taken over things have become worse each year. There are trains all day and all night, sometime several trains per hour. They come during rush hour. They come when you are trying to sleep. They come at high speeds. They come at low speeds. They stall and stop and block three intersections spread over 1.5 miles – Spaulding on the North to Stearns on the South. Sometimes they “park” behind our house with their engine idling all night long causing a rumbling or vibrating noise to keep us up all night. Since the Illinois Supreme Court ruled in 2008 (Eagle Marine Industries, Inc. v. Union Pacific Railroad) that tickets could not be issued for trains that blocked intersections for longer than 10 minutes, CN has been entirely unchecked in their treatment of residents along their trackage in Illinois. Two times in the last month it has taken me an hour to get home despite being just a few hundred feet from my house. One happened at 4 in the morning. The other during afternoon rush hour as a long train blocked all access to my house either by blocking the crossing from the east or causing massive lines of traffic from the west that prevented me from “going around” the train and coming to my house from a different direction. It is time to move the CN/CP interchange at Spaulding out of Bartlett and to a more rural area where there will be less impact on less people. BTW – as I have typed this submission there have been two trains blocking the intersection behind my house. I’ve attached a photo of the view from my office of the one that is happening right now.

­:snicker: :lmao: :lol: :nelson:

­
:mittens:  :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­
Indulge me... what is the next level? :hmmm:

­
Chicken fries!  Not just chicken.  Not just french fries.  CHICKEN FRIES!  OINK!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I will fuck you up, Shitpig!

­
you'll get knocked the fuck out faggot...!!!
:arab:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I will fuck you up, Shitpig!

­
you'll get knocked the fuck out faggot...!!!
:arab:

­You ain’t gonna do shit cuz you’ll be busy raping a goat!

Posted by .
Unregistered

A giant throbbing cawk?

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'm ready to go toe-to-toe with the OP.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'm ready to go toe-to-toe with the OP.

­Don’t sing it, bring it! And by that, I mean a baggie for your teef.

Posted by .
Unregistered

PENIS!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: I'm ready to go toe-to-toe with the OP.

­Don’t sing it, bring it! And by that, I mean a baggie for your teef.

­
I'll knock your damn head off.

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.imgur.com/lxG6qS5.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/ZHah0HY.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/d5Lgzfg.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's dying

Posted by .
Unregistered

He's got the GRIBS.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's got the GRIBS.

­A ten dollar blowjob with a condom?
How about you pay five dollars and I swallow your load without one and pay you another five back?
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He's dying

­
We all are.  He's been daring it for two decades now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

EAT :poo: AND DIE BRIAN!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Golden corral going bankrupt.

Do something Brian!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said: This thread is stupid. Delete this mutherfucker or else.

­How about I Delete you?

­Scared, aren’t you?

­Come up to your moms room and say that to my face!

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.