Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I'm watching game 2 of Dodgers - Giants and I ate a whole bowl of sour cream dip in the first inning.  I can feel that glop working its way thru my intestines at warp speed and I know for sure I'll have to stay up until I shart out that lactose intolerant fecal load before going to bed.  This has nothing to do with Lori or Brian, but has everything to do with shit, so I thought I'd post it in this thread.

­Very apropos


Posted by .
Unregistered


400 PAGES OF FAG HOG P0WNERSHIP!!!!

:spiderdance:  :canada:  :oldfag:  :canada:


Posted by .
Unregistered


correction:401 PAGES OF FAG HOG P0WNERSHIP!!!!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: correction:401 PAGES OF FAG HOG P0WNERSHIP!!!!

­
401 pages of obsessed stalkerfag pot-stirring by Chet.  Mixture of half truths and outright lies.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Big fat brian sucked a peen in hs


Posted by .
Unregistered


Kissed boys buttcheeks!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Kissed boys buttcheeks!

­Sucked a penis too!


Posted by .
Unregistered


401 pages of fag hog p0wnership!

:mittens:

Warp speed, sulu.
\
:shatner:

Oh MY!
\
:gayness:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: correction:401 PAGES OF FAG HOG P0WNERSHIP!!!!

­
401 pages of obsessed stalkerfag pot-stirring by Chet.  Mixture of half truths and outright lies.

­
Someone is upset.  :lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: correction:401 PAGES OF FAG HOG P0WNERSHIP!!!!

­
401 pages of obsessed stalkerfag pot-stirring by Chet.  Mixture of half truths and outright lies.

­
Someone is upset.  :lol:

­I wonder who?

ROOD!!!!!
\
:spanky:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said:
­
401 pages of obsessed stalkerfag pot-stirring by Chet.  Mixture of half truths and outright lies.

­
Someone is upset.  :lol:

­I wonder who?

ROOD!!!!!
\
:spanky:

­
ROOOODER!
\
:shitpig:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gigantic fleshy man-meat.
Right in his mouth.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Over 10,000 replies reached on this page.  Brian claims "its just one person!"
           /
:nigel:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Over 10,000 replies reached on this page.  Brian claims "its just one person!"
           /
:nigel:

­10 thousand replies can't be wrong.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I'm watching game 2 of Dodgers - Giants and I ate a whole bowl of sour cream dip in the first inning.  I can feel that glop working its way thru my intestines at warp speed and I know for sure I'll have to stay up until I shart out that lactose intolerant fecal load before going to bed.  This has nothing to do with Lori or Brian, but has everything to do with shit, so I thought I'd post it in this thread.

­Very apropos

­Oh God! I AM SHITTING RIGHT NOW! THE HORROR! THE HORROR!


Posted by PrayingToZod
Unregistered


This is now the most sacred thread of all.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Over 10,000 replies reached on this page.  Brian claims "its just one person!"
           /
:nigel:

­
:lol:

CHET!!!!
\
:spanky:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 401 pages of fag hog p0wnership!

:mittens:

Warp speed, sulu.
\
:shatner:

Oh MY!
\
:gayness:

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


402 should roll by tonight, yes?


Posted by .
Unregistered


BLUMP


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm reporting this thread to Joe Bidens FBI.

Get ready for a world of hurt OP.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I'm reporting this thread to Joe Bidens FBI.

Get ready for a world of hurt OP.

­Antifa?


Posted by .
Unregistered


PrayingToZod said: This is now the most sacred thread of all.

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


587 before 2021?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: 402 should roll by tonight, yes?

­
Do it!  Do it now!
\
:fap:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close