Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

9900 posts? Hot diggity damn!

Posted by .
Unregistered

397!!!!!!

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

-    In 1970 at the age of 16 my mother, a white woman from Chicago, became impregnated by my father, a Hispanic man from Cuba. They were unwed.

-    Sometime prior to my birth, my parents wed.
-    In May of 1971 I was born to my 16yo mother.
-    By age 18 months I was already fat – pictures from the time show that.
-    When I was 3.5 years old my father and mother split up. My father claims it was because she was cheating. My mother claims it was because he was abusive.
-    At some point after this my parents divorced. I did not speak to my biological father again for nearly 27 years.
-    My mother got pregnant for a second time in 1975 and my brother Ben was born in 1976.
-    Somewhere around this time I recall my very first sexual memory. I recall trying to “mess around with my younger female cousin while we slept head-to-toe in my bed.

-    His father, Cash, eventually married my mother in 1977.
-    Somewhere around this time I recall my second sexual memory. I was caught playing naked with a male friend during a sleep-over. I specifically believe we were caught kissing each other’s butt cheeks. The parents of the kid caught us and became enraged and insisted my parents leave immediately and take me home. It was during the trip home that Cash as so drunk that he was stopping to vomit out the window of our van every few traffic lights.
-    In 1979 my mother petitioned the courts to declare me as abandoned by my father. My father’s parental rights were revoked and my mom’s new husband legally adopted me. I abandoned my biological father’s surname and took on my adoptive father’s surname.
-    By this time Cash’s drinking was already causing a problem and there had been a trial separation. It’s unclear to me whether the separation came before or after the adoption.
-    Somewhere around this time I recall numerous sexual experiences. Many of them were the “playing doctor  variety with both boys and girls around my age.

Posted by .
Unregistered

­HE'S A MAN EATER, A DICK BEATER,
ON BENDED KNEE STROKE-SMOKEN A PETER!
BE IT DARK MEAT OR BE IT WHITE,
HE'S DOWN FOR A POUND, DAY OR NIGHT!
HE'LL GOBBLE A GOOB, BOB A KNOB,
JERK A WEEN, CAUSE THAT'S HIS JOB!
HE GETS THE GOO, EVERYONE KNOWS,
HE IS THE KING WHEN IT CUMMS TO "BLOWS" !!!

­HE SUCKS A "MEAN DICK", AN HE SUCKES IT WELL
BUT A "NICE ONE", WELL HE'LL TEAR IT ALL TO HELL!
WHILE THE SMOKES THE COCK, HE TUGGS HIS LIL FAT PEENY,
HE LOVES TO FAGG IT UP COME FALL, CAUSE HE'S A HALLOWEENE!
HE INHALES THE COCK, & EATS IT UP LIKE CANDY,
THE SOUND OF A ZIPPER MAKES HIS FAT ASS RANDY.
HIS BUNGHOLE GOES TO WINKING, LIKE A FAG CITY DANDY
AND A LONG "SLOW-POKE" IS HIS FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY!

­WHEN IT CUMS TO SUCKIN DICK, BRIAN MAKES THE ROUNDS
WHEN IT CUMS TO PACKIN FUDGE, HE'S THE FAG ABOUT TOWN.
HE LIKES EM BIG, BUT HE'LL TAKE EM SMALL,
BLACK, WHITE JEW OR GENTILE, HE CAN TAKE EM ALL!
HE WENT TO THE CHINESE RESTURANT, THE BUFFET CREW THOUGHT THE END WAS NEIGH,
BUT ALL HE ORDERED WAS - THE CREAM OF SUM YUNG GUY!
HE ATE ALL THE MAN-GOO WITHOUT MAKING A SOUND,
REALLY QUITE A FEAT FOR A FAG WEIGHING IN AT 600 POUNDS...

­SHOULD WE REALLY PICK ON BRIAN? 
YOU KNOW HE HAS SOME FEELINGS.
EVEN THOUGH A MOUTHY ASSED COCKSUCKER HE IS, 
HE'S STILL A HUMAN BEING...
I SUGGEST WE LAY OFF THE GUY WE ALL KNOW HE'S A LOON.
HE'S GOT ENOUGH PROBLEMS AS IT IS, 
A FORECLOSED HOUSE, AND THE ESKIMOS TRACKING HIM WITH HARPOONS...

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:

:spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:
:spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:

­:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Isn't someone going to say it?  You know.  The phrase followed by mittens.

Posted by a play in one act
Unregistered

I say, what a bulky fellow! Far too hefty to fit through the doors of the Athenaeum Club.
\
:snob:

My dear boy, the man has a GED! His achievements in life are nonexistent. Such a man will always be considered a bumpkin, a clod, a dullard who will never be respected by us coastal elites.
                    /
:fancy:­

And yet, the fact that he desperately clings to the fact that he once set up a projector for Jamie Dimon, well... that does have a sort of pathos, n'est-ce pas?
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Fellated by a Faggot

:puke:

Posted by .
Unregistered

a play in one act said: I say, what a bulky fellow! Far too hefty to fit through the doors of the Athenaeum Club.
\

My dear boy, the man has a GED! His achievements in life are nonexistent. Such a man will always be considered a bumpkin, a clod, a dullard who will never be respected by us coastal elites.
                    /

And yet, the fact that he desperately clings to the fact that he once set up a projector for Jamie Dimon, well... that does have a sort of pathos, n'est-ce pas?
\

­Credit must be given where credit is due.
     \

:indeed:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
 a play in one act said: I say, what a bulky fellow! Far too hefty to fit through the doors of the Athenaeum Club.
\

/

\

­Credit must be given where credit is due.
     \

:indeed:

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

I'll say it again, a giant fat Faggot 
\
:Lucy2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: I'll say it again, a giant fat Faggot 
\
:Lucy2:

­Good grief. It goes without saying. 
\
:Charlie2:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Approaching 400.
:Snoopy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Heavy hog

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:

:spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:
:spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:  :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky: :spanky:

­:spanky:

spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://i.imgur.com/DcDSzFO.jpg

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: https://i.imgur.com/DcDSzFO.jpg

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

397 pages of fag hog p0wnership!

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 397 pages of fag hog p0wnership!

:mittens:

­^^ There it is !!!! :hammertime:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

:spanky:   +   :shitpig:  =    :fatkid:

Posted by .
Unregistered

397 pounds = 180 kilograms.

Posted by .
Unregistered

His weight and gayness are beautiful
\
:lib:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:pub:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.