Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered


Grunting, Queefing, Farting loud,


Oinking, Stinking, Fat and Proud!
GOooooooOOOooooOooooOOoooOOO SHITPIG!
\
:pedobait:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: I have 16 poorly hung Muslims lined up in the map room with their pants down and cocks exposed for Suckage. I’m going to run the gauntlet.


\


:spanky:

­Are you training for the decathlon ? 

A penis steeplechase as it were 
\
:Snob:

­I find it surprising that Shitbag has not suffered repetitive stress injury. 

Penis Elbow?
Reacharound Wrist?
Pelvic Thrust Whiplash?
Mandingo Mandible Fracture?
\
:Sheen:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
. said: I have 16 poorly hung Muslims lined up in the map room with their pants down and cocks exposed for Suckage. I’m going to run the gauntlet.


\


:spanky:

­Are you training for the decathlon ? 

A penis steeplechase as it were 
\
:Snob:

­I find it surprising that Shitbag has not suffered repetitive stress injury. 

Penis Elbow?
Reacharound Wrist?
Pelvic Thrust Whiplash?
Mandingo Mandible Fracture?
\
:Sheen:

­


HIV + cum loads are nothing to fool around with.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
­I find it surprising that Shitbag has not suffered repetitive stress injury. 

Penis Elbow?
Reacharound Wrist?
Pelvic Thrust Whiplash?
Mandingo Mandible Fracture?
\
:Sheen:

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said:
­I find it surprising that Shitbag has not suffered repetitive stress injury. 

Penis Elbow?
Reacharound Wrist?
Pelvic Thrust Whiplash?
Mandingo Mandible Fracture?
\
:Sheen:

:lol:

:thumbup: +1 for emote selection­.


Posted by .
Unregistered


:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Everyone.  I am homosex
\
:spanky:


Posted by Cash Saville
Unregistered


. said: Everyone.  I am homosex
\
:spanky:

­


I've known that for quite a bit of time now.  You don't know how disappointing it is to have a fudge packer in the family.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cash Saville said:
. said: Everyone.  I am homosex
\
:spanky:

­


I've known that for quite a bit of time now.  You don't know how disappointing it is to have a fudge packer in the family.

­
Good news!  There is zero chance I'll be packing any fudge, given I can't even find my penis.
\
:spanky:


Posted by Dud Supreme
Unregistered


I am the guy Spanky sucked off.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
Cash Saville said:
. said: Everyone.  I am homosex
\
:spanky:

­


I've known that for quite a bit of time now.  You don't know how disappointing it is to have a fudge packer in the family.

­
Good news!  There is zero chance I'll be packing any fudge, given I can't even find my penis.
\
:spanky:

­
The girth and flabby mounds of my ass make finding my asshole difficult as well. I cannot shit without staining myself significantly all over my backside, and my wiping stick helps some but I always remain dirty back there.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Second poster.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Second poster.

­
the best part is you know it isn't true.

:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Father, I am homosex.
\
:spanky:
/
Wait, who is my father?


Posted by .
Unregistered


I'm coming over to your crib in 20 minutes and want dick sucked porky. Be ready.

:deebo:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Second poster.

­
the best part is you know it isn't true.

:lol:

­

There had to have been 20 people contributing to this thread over the weekend. The posting in here has been off the charts.


Posted by CharlieSheensWeenus
Unregistered


So, you're saying that if I show at some fat guys vinyl shit shack in Bartlett Illinois with baked goods I can get my dick sucked?
\
:sheen:

That's about right
\
:pig:

Naw, I'll pass...
\
:sheen:


Posted by .nu poster
Unregistered


I want to add to this thread.

Spankie is fat!!
\
:emma:


Posted by .
Unregistered


.nu poster said: I want to add to this thread.

Spankie is fat!!
 \
:emma:

­

welcome to the thread newb.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Second poster.
\
:Indeed:

­7518 posts
52628 views

Yep. It's just one or two "baggers"
\
:Insane:


Posted by .
Unregistered


fat


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: fat

­Fat, dumb and drunk is no way to go through life, son.
\
:Brimley:


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: fat

­Fat, dumb and drunk is no way to go through life, son.
\
:Brimley:

­Challenge accepted!
\
:spanky:


Posted by Brians Classmates
Unregistered


Holy shit! He sucked cock at our high school????


Posted by BBBJF
Unregistered


Brians Classmates said: Holy shit! He sucked cock at our high school????

­We liked himb. We really liked himb. Best butt kisser in our class.
\
:Geny:



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close