Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
. said:
. said:
­

Carefu bagger, or I’ll own you next.

:LOL:  Adasbutlbs YOU BEEN OWNED BY LIFE AND LAKC OF IMPULSE CONTROL

­
I don’t even have to own you. You incomprehensible jibberish is full on self ownage.

:digtbk:

SAY THAT ON A SCALE.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spanky is frothy AND sweaty today. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
. said:
. said:
­

Carefu bagger, or I’ll own you next.

­
I don’t even have to own you. You incomprehensible jibberish is full on self ownage.

­his post is perfectly understandable. 

Have you ever looked in the mirror and hated what you saw? You should have but it's so much easier to be dismissive. 

You are a pathetic excuse for a human who is owned by your poor impulse control and lack of willpower. 

Now, shrug it off as you do because working at making yourself a better person is too difficult for you.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

Have you ever looked in the mirror and hated what you saw? You should have but it's so much easier to be dismissive. 

You are a pathetic excuse for a human who is owned by your poor impulse control and lack of willpower. 

Now, shrug it off as you do because working at making yourself a better person is too difficult for you.

­Damn bro. Tell us what you really think :lol:

Posted by .S
Unregistered

. said:
.S said:
. said:

­

­

But why do I upset you so? Why are you so wrapped up in the minutiae of my life. Why do I live rent free in your head day after day?

Honestly son, you really shouldn’t criticize other’s impulse control. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
. said:
.S said:
­

­

But why do I upset you so? Why are you so wrapped up in the minutiae of my life. Why do I live rent free in your head day after day?

Please Spanky, don’t hurt ‘em.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.S said:
. said:

­

Please Spanky, don’t hurt ‘em.

:hammertime:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
­

But why do I upset you so?  Why are you so wrapped up in the minutiae of my life. Why do I live rent free in your head day after day?

Honestly son, you really shouldn’t criticize other’s impulse control.  :snicker:

You equate my spending a few minutes to read and respond to a thread with your lifetime of failure and lack of self respect? 

Really? :Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.S said:
­

But why do I upset you so?  Why are you so wrapped up in the minutiae of my life. Why do I live rent free in your head day after day?

Honestly son, you really shouldn’t criticize other’s impulse control.  :snicker:

You equate my spending a few minutes to read and respond to a thread with your lifetime of failure and lack of self respect? 

­
But listen to how wound up I get you. You know I crave negative attention and you give it to me in spades.

I own you, then you get wound up and post about me for years to come. You simply can’t let it go. I’m deep in your head and that makes me smile.

Advantage: me.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Second poster.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
.S said:
­

­
But listen to how wound up I get you. You know I crave negative attention and you give it to me in spades.

I own you, then you get wound up and post about me for years to come. You simply can’t let it go. I’m deep in your head and that makes me smile.

Ouch. Glad to see you’re can give as good as you get. :thumbup:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Did he swallow that hot spunk??

Posted by .
Unregistered

b-b-b-but spanky doesnt post here or read the posts

BOOM!!!

:lmao: :rofl: :boogiepika: :mittens: :potd: :pwned: :potd: :mittens: :boogiepika: :rofl: :lmao:

:morecowbell::banana::spanky::banana::morecowbell:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: b-b-b-but spanky doesnt post here or read the posts

BOOM!!!

:lmao: :rofl: :boogiepika: :mittens: :potd: :pwned: :potd: :mittens: :boogiepika: :rofl: :lmao:

­
Yeah, sorry son but YHBT.

That was me trying to see if I can trigger your OCD for another 300 pages, not Spanky.

Posted by .
Unregistered

BOOM!!!

­and there is only one of us posting here non-stop obsessing over the minutiae of his so called life. :Lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

BOOM!!!

­

That was me trying to see if I can trigger your OCD for another 300 pages, not Spanky.

­

:nuke:

Spanky wins again

:bugs:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

BOOM!!!

­

OK SPANKY

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
But listen to how wound up I get you.  You know I crave negative attention and you give it to me in spades.

­interesting that you haven't responded to criticisms about your lack of self control, other than to deflect it.

You own nothing. You are nothing but a momentary amusement. A side show freak at the Red Board Circus :lol:

Posted by .S
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­
But listen to how wound up I get you.  You know I crave negative attention and you give it to me in spades.

­interesting that you haven't responded to criticisms about your lack of self control, other than to deflect it.

You own nothing. You are nothing but a momentary amusement. A side show freak at the Red Board Circus :lol:

I’m fat and lack self control yet I can still get your OCD in a tizzy year after year.

Say it with me bagger. RENT FREE :lol:

Posted by BriansMom
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­

­
Cocksmoker BrianJ is a pathetic sack of shit and everyone knows

Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
. said:
. said:
­

I’m fat and lack self control yet I can still get your OCD in a tizzy year after year.

­
I marvel at the way you can string these guys along.

:notworthy:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
.S said:
. said:

Say it with me bagger.  RENT FREE :lol:

­

­
as an object of ridicule and derision is nothing to claim but if thats how you see yourself, so be it.

:mittens:  :pwned:

Posted by ArthurTubman
Unregistered

BriansMom said:
. said:
. said:
­

­

­
Ironically rhe only person who believes otherwise is the actual fat gay looser pathetic sack of shit himself!

Posted by .S
Unregistered

. said:
.S said:
. said:

­

:thankyouthankyou:

Posted by .
Unregistered

ArthurTubman said:
BriansMom said:
. said:

­

­
Ironically rhe only person who believes otherwise is the actual fat gay looser pathetic sack of shit himself!

No, I think Spanky is a board treasure. :shrug:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.