Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
­A Rectum Reamer?
\
:sheen:

A Shithole Scrubber?
\

A Bunghole Brusher?
\

Needs TP for its BungHole
\
:beavis:­

EWWWWWW!
\
:madison:

­
:lol:

Whatever gets the job done and uses the least gasoline.
\
:spanky:

­Turpentine 
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Frothy fags getting an early start today :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

291 pages of fag hog p0wnership!

:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Frothy fags getting an early start today :lol:

­

They will be trounced today as always.

Posted by .Blobin Beach
Unregistered

Lifestyles of the Fat and Stupid: Episode #281 Casa de Caca Manor

Welcome to our next episode of Lifestyles of the Fat and Stupid.  I’m Blobin Bleach.  Today we will be visiting two rotund masses in the Bartlett, IL area and get a tour of their flabulous homestead—Casa De Caca Manor

Located in a desirable neighborhood with all the amenities expected by high end vacationeers, such as glue factories, gas-fired power plants and street sweeper manufactures, tours of these must see places draws dozens of people a year.  Most are just looking for a minimum wage job.
\
:pedohunter:

As we approach the Manor, we see some of its finer appointments.  Over here we have vinyl siding that is covered in a delightful green fungus.  There is the traditional entrance for normal people, but also an automated entrance for the residents, as well as a garage door for a single car.   And speaking of the residents, here they come now.  I’d like to introduce everyone to the head of the household, Lori The Shitpig, and her gay bear sub, Quarterton Brian.
\

Welcome!  Welcome!  You brought the cupcakes, right?  All 36?
\
:shitpig:

And let me know if you need a blowjob.
\
:Spanky:

Uh… yes to the first and no thanks to the second.   Anyway, let’s continue our tour!  From he property you can enjoy grand, sweeping views of the local medium density industrial zone a large open space hosting majestic powerlines.  It is also has convenient proximity to rail transport, particularly if you need to move large amounts of oil products, lumber or a few thousand cows.
\

As we step into the house and desperately try to hold our breath for thirty minutes, our host ushers us into his favorite room—The Map Room.  It is here you can witness some of the finest negro felatio available in the Eastern United States.   Note the faux-crystal water pitcher used to keep Brian well hydrated during the long sessions.  Opulence!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

The entire manor has naturally distressed flooring.  And I mean very seriously distressed.  Special attention was given to the kitchen where the flooring has been giving a nearly indestructible coating of protein and sodium chloride.

\

I’d like to point out there is quite a bit of “protein” splashed around the Map room too!
\

Normally we visit all the levels during our visits, but it would appear the second floor has been left pristine and untouched since the builders completed this magnificent manor.  We don’t wish to impact such an achievement.
\

—

This is the master bedroom or as some would call it the marital suite.  Note what appears to be a couple dozen bails of hay spread out on a rolled steel frame and platform, covers in stained and tattered drop cloth.
\

That’s where the magic happens,  tee tee!  OINK!
\
:shitpig: — TOOT!

And over here we have a large walk in closet.  Uh..  Why is there a very, very sturdy stool in here?  Surrounded by junk food wrappers.  And an issue of “Mandingo Kings and Bucks: Hot and Ready” covered in sticky stuff?!?!  Ack!  Do I need to get an AIDS test now?!?!
\

Relax.  Fat hubby/queer hasn’t been able to find his dick in years.  He likes to pour corn syrup on his snickers bars while watching the show out here.  Tee tee!  Are you going to use that?  No?  Don’t mind if I do!  **snatches the magazine and starts licking it**
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy fuck OP has has a lot of time on his hands.
You know his dick has never felt a pussy like Brian's has. :lol: :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Holy fuck OP has has a lot of time on his hands.
You know his dick has never felt a pussy like Brian's has.  :lol: :fag:

­
Shitpiggery is ahoof.

Hogfoolery is everywhere.

Stinkshittery lingers in the air.

The shittwins are always here.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Holy fuck OP has has a lot of time on his hands.
You know his dick has never felt a pussy like Brian's has. :lol: :fag:

­
:nuke:

Pages of the OP being pwned on display.

Posted by .
Unregistered

.Blobin Beach said: Lifestyles of the Fat and Stupid: Episode #281 Casa de Caca Manor

Welcome to our next episode of Lifestyles of the Fat and Stupid.  I’m Blobin Bleach.  Today we will be visiting two rotund masses in the Bartlett, IL area and get a tour of their flabulous homestead—Casa De Caca Manor

Located in a desirable neighborhood with all the amenities expected by high end vacationeers, such as glue factories, gas-fired power plants and street sweeper manufactures, tours of these must see places draws dozens of people a year.  Most are just looking for a minimum wage job.
\

As we approach the Manor, we see some of its finer appointments.  Over here we have vinyl siding that is covered in a delightful green fungus.  There is the traditional entrance for normal people, but also an automated entrance for the residents, as well as a garage door for a single car.   And speaking of the residents, here they come now.  I’d like to introduce everyone to the head of the household, Lori The Shitpig, and her gay bear sub, Quarterton Brian.
\

Welcome!  Welcome!  You brought the cupcakes, right?  All 36?
\

And let me know if you need a blowjob.
\
:Spanky:

Uh… yes to the first and no thanks to the second.   Anyway, let’s continue our tour!  From he property you can enjoy grand, sweeping views of the local medium density industrial zone a large open space hosting majestic powerlines.  It is also has convenient proximity to rail transport, particularly if you need to move large amounts of oil products, lumber or a few thousand cows.
\

As we step into the house and desperately try to hold our breath for thirty minutes, our host ushers us into his favorite room—The Map Room.  It is here you can witness some of the finest negro felatio available in the Eastern United States.   Note the faux-crystal water pitcher used to keep Brian well hydrated during the long sessions.  Opulence!
\

­:rofl::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The entire manor has naturally distressed flooring.  And I mean very seriously distressed.  Special attention was given to the kitchen where the flooring has been giving a nearly indestructible coating of protein and sodium chloride.

\

I’d like to point out there is quite a bit of “protein” splashed around the Map room too!
\

Normally we visit all the levels during our visits, but it would appear the second floor has been left pristine and untouched since the builders completed this magnificent manor.  We don’t wish to impact such an achievement.
\

—

This is the master bedroom or as some would call it the marital suite.  Note what appears to be a couple dozen bails of hay spread out on a rolled steel frame and platform, covers in stained and tattered drop cloth.
\

\

And over here we have a large walk in closet.  Uh..  Why is there a very, very sturdy stool in here?  Surrounded by junk food wrappers.  And an issue of “Mandingo Kings and Bucks: Hot and Ready” covered in sticky stuff?!?!  Ack!  Do I need to get an AIDS test now?!?!
\

Relax.  Fat hubby/queer hasn’t been able to find his dick in years.  He likes to pour corn syrup on his snickers bars while watching the show out here.  Tee tee!  Are you going to use that?  No?  Don’t mind if I do!  **snatches the magazine and starts licking it**
\

­Also :lol::potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

is this just one weirdo making all these posts.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: is this just one weirdo making all these posts.

­
No

Posted by .
Unregistered

Holy fuck... OP talks all that smack but Brian is Don Juan compared to OPs love life. :lol: :fag:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: is this just one weirdo making all these posts.

­

Yes. He and Spanks got into it a few years back. The Ownage was epic.

As you can see OP is still a little butthurt about it. :lol:

Posted by Brians Black Knight
Unregistered

Brian is rewarding me in the map room. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Post totals  for Friday, July 30, 2021

Pro OP Posts 77

Pro Spanky Posts 28

Overflow of spanky disgust on clear display today.

­well done

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Cease and desist before charges are brought.

­Shitbag is a legend in his own mind 
\
:Emma: 

A Stick?
\
:Madison;

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: The entire manor has naturally distressed flooring.  And I mean very seriously distressed.  Special attention was given to the kitchen where the flooring has been giving a nearly indestructible coating of protein and sodium chloride.

\

\

\

—

\

\

\

\

The vinyl shitshack and the lifestyle these hogs live are the reason Americans have a bad reputation around the world.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Does OP not realize his end is nigh?

Posted by .S
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Post totals  for Friday, July 30, 2021

Pro OP Posts 77

Pro Spanky Posts 28

Overflow of spanky disgust on clear display today.

­well done

­
Yes but it’s only one or two obsessed weirdos making all the anti Spanky posts.

Advantage: me.

:digtbk:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Shouldn't Brian be sucking cock in the Map Room rather than posting on Red Boards?

Posted by .S
Unregistered

. said: Shouldn't Brian be sucking cock in the Map Room rather than posting on Red Boards?

­
Sorry. I’m too busy owning baggers.

Posted by .
Unregistered

\

\

\

—

\

\

\

\

:potd: :lol: :potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

.S said:
­
Sorry. I’m too busy owning baggers.

­oh, so you take time on occasion to "own baggers" rather than suck cock in the Map Room. 

Roger. ✅

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.