Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Does he buttfuck himself with the poop stick?

­:lol:


Posted by .
Unregistered


is he the Admin at redspinoff?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Brian the Beast of Bartlett.
Brian the Bane of Golden Corral.

Badly dressed fatty.


Posted by death2me
Funded by Soros


Nothing unnatural with a little experimentation.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Zep and Floyd

:wave:

Toronto


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Nothing unnatural with a little experimentation.

You should experiment with sucking the barrels of a shotgun and pulling the trigger.  Report back how you got on.  HOPEFULLY you WILL be back, and you will look like THIS:

https://s3.birthmoviesdeath.com/images/made/Vance2_1200_922_81_s.JPG

That person who tried to commit suicide while drunk, drugged and listening to Judas Priest.  :mittens:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Gulp!  Gulp!  Gulp!
\
:spanky:

^ ^ ^  How this story ended


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
You should experiment with sucking the barrels of a shotgun and pulling the trigger.  Report back how you got on.  HOPEFULLY you WILL be back, and you will look like THIS:

https://s3.birthmoviesdeath.com/images/made/Vance2_1200_922_81_s.JPG

That person who tried to commit suicide while drunk, drugged and listening to Judas Priest.  :mittens:

­the inspiration for arseface on the tv show preacher?


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: I bet it was a lot moar than one

­It only counts if it hits the back of the throat, a convenient loophole.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Isn’t Brian also executing his plans to troll and criticize Moslems and Scientologists across the Web? Back on FC he said some very unflattering things about Chairman of the Board David Miscavige. Brian also said he was trying to subvert the Church’s tax free status.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Isn’t Brian also executing his plans to troll and criticize Moslems and Scientologists across the Web? Back on FC he said some very unflattering things about Chairman of the Board David Miscavige. Brian also said he was trying to subvert the Church’s tax free status.

He's always been full of shit. Literally.


Posted by .
Unregistered


Keep sucking, Brian!


Posted by .
Unregistered


but did he swallow the deed?


Posted by .
Unregistered


SUCK THE COCK BRIAN!


Posted by .
Unregistered


Cocksucker!


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said: Cocksucker!

­
A deadbeat, too.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
. said: Cocksucker!

­
A deadbeat, too.

Bitchtits!


Posted by .
Unregistered


DID HE SPIT OR SWALLOW?


Posted by .
Unregistered


Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois


Posted by death2me
Funded by Soros


Good programmer though. Highly talented. Reliable.


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Good programmer though. Highly talented. Reliable.

­
You sure about that?

As a data point, anyone have that email from the CEO of eSpeedient about him? It was posted on F169 back in the day.


Posted by .
Unregistered


. said:
death2me said: Good programmer though. Highly talented. Reliable.

­
You sure about that?

As a data point, anyone have that email from the CEO of eSpeedient about him? It was posted on F169 back in the day.

:cricket:


Posted by .
Unregistered


:deebo::colt45:


Posted by .
Unregistered


Do you guys think Brian would take a lunch break from cocksucking to fellate a Taco Bell burrito?


Posted by .
Unregistered


death2me said: Good programmer though. Highly talented. Reliable.

VB hack. Could never sort out how to program in any other language. Demonstrated that he fundamentaly doesn't understand the .Net framework on more than one occasion.



Quick Reply
Moniker:
 

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.

Log In | Register | Close