Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

170???

Posted by .
Unregistered

The outside of the house decorated in slimy algae vinyl.

The inside of the house has walls smeared with FECES that shit pig samples from time to time when cravings come.

Posted by .
Unregistered

170 pages of FAT FUCK and SHIT PIG ownage ! 

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:

:hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime::hammertime:

Posted by .
Unregistered

If you don’t have a super-sensitive gag reflex and are with a man that you trust, then you should try deep throating it at least once. Deep throating provides your man with yet another set of sensations when sucking his cock that will help make him see you as a sexual god.

Get Sloppy – When you take your man deep into your mouth and throat, you will naturally stimulate your gag reflex. This can make you gag, BUT it will also make your mouth produce a lot of saliva. This excess saliva can make your blow job feel quite messy as it runs out of your mouth, but…

Many guys find this messy/sloppiness to be super hot and arousing. The excess saliva also acts as a lubricant, making your cock sucking feel far more intense than usual. You can even take some of this saliva on your hands and use it to massage his balls or make fingering his ass more enjoyable.

\

:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: If you don’t have a super-sensitive gag reflex and are with a man that you trust, then you should try deep throating it at least once. Deep throating provides your man with yet another set of sensations when sucking his cock that will help make him see you as a sexual god.

Get Sloppy – When you take your man deep into your mouth and throat, you will naturally stimulate your gag reflex. This can make you gag, BUT it will also make your mouth produce a lot of saliva. This excess saliva can make your blow job feel quite messy as it runs out of your mouth, but…

Many guys find this messy/sloppiness to be super hot and arousing. The excess saliva also acts as a lubricant, making your cock sucking feel far more intense than usual. You can even take some of this saliva on your hands and use it to massage his balls or make fingering his ass more enjoyable.

\

­
I'm now offering GED programs in Advanced Cock Sucking.   Most of the lessons will be demonstrations.
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

ROOD!!!
\
:shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

FAT FUCK!

Posted by death2me now
Unregistered

FML

Posted by death2me
7,058,637 more votes.

I'll admit that Spanky is far more successful than I am.

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: I'll admit that Spanky is far more successful than I am.

­
Spanky’s GED is an object of envy.

Posted by brian saville
Unregistered

Ich bin ein Penislecker!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

brian saville said: Ich bin ein Penislecker!
\

­:potd:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Saturday night and it’s time for the hog man to get busy on the end of my knob
|
:carlton:

Posted by RuzichNeighbors.
Unregistered

Saturday night, a lot of traffic in and out of the garage on Ruzich Dr. Some cars, some foot traffic - no one seems to stay longer than 10-20 minutes. Most appear to be large, muscled African American men.

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian loves the taste of cock!
\
:bean:

Posted by RuzichNeighbors.
Unregistered

RuzichNeighbors. said: Saturday night, a lot of traffic in and out of the garage on Ruzich Dr. Some cars, some foot traffic - no one seems to stay longer than 10-20 minutes. Most appear to be large, muscled African American men.

­The traffic is a bit slower this morning, but by afternoon it'll start up again and go all night long.

Posted by .
Unregistered

p
e
n
i
s
!
!
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: ⭕️❎⭕️❎ ⭕️❎⭕️❎⭕️

Posted by .
Unregistered

I AM HOMOSEX
\

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: ⭕️❎⭕️❎ ⭕️❎⭕️❎⭕️

Posted by .
Unregistered

Guys, I think we are at the point that we can believe this now.

Posted by .
Unregistered

#22.
3 more needed until 171 pages.

Let's roll!
:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: #22.
3 more needed until 171 pages.

Let's roll!
:lol:

How many rolls of fat does Brian have?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
How many rolls of fat does Brian have?

­
He has half a dozen moobs, so I'm guessing plenty!

Posted by .
Unregistered

So ghey.  So fat.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.