Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

He actually doesn't look that bad now, quite the feat. -

Posted by .
Unregistered

118 pages of :pwned:
:mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BUMP back to page one !!! :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Quarterton doesn't like this fread being bumped to top of page one. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker: :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian Saville of Bartlett licks dicks and shit!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Quarterton doesn't like this fread being bumped to top of page one. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

will this hit 119 today? will u do your part in making that heppen?

Posted by .
Unregistered

Spankie loves the cock.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Spankie loves the cock.

­
And it's gooey reward

GULP
\
:spanky

Posted by .
Unregistered

get in mah belly

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Quarterton doesn't like this fread being bumped to top of page one. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

1:
As I am an honest person, I will first play into your failed assumption by acknowledging that, yes, as a youth I had many interactions with the cops. I definitely was a very bad kid in terms of behavior. I also hated authority. I rebelled in school. And I was eventually sent to an alternative high school for kids with behavior disorders.

Now, I was never involved with anything violent. But I definitely committed felonies. Most of them were drug-related, but a few property crime as well. I never participated in any property crime that was a felony. I only ever stole something worth more than $100 on two occasions in my life. And the total number of times I have stolen something, including small objects from work like pens, is under 10 times, which includes two times I shoplifted. The worst crime I was ever involved with, though I did not directly participate, was that I helped plan a burglary. And I shared in the windfall of that burglary in that the participants used the money to buy drugs that I then consumed. The context of the burglary was a kid I knew wanted to steal money from his parents, but he wanted to make sure they didn't suspect him. So he plotted with me and some other friends to have the other friends stage a break-in of his parents' house and steal the money. We were all about 15 years old.

Another crime I was involved with was war-dialing 950s to get LD access codes that would allow me to call California and download zero day warez from BBSes, This, of course, was also a felony. Eventually my parents' house was raided by the Illinois State Police and the US Secret Service. All of my computer equipment was confiscated.

The last time I committed a felony was approximately 30 years ago. The last I can recall committing a non-driving violation of the law was disorderly conduct 26 years ago in 1994.  The last time I drove under the influence was 16 years ago. The last time I received a traffic ticket was 12 years ago.

Of course there are so many laws in place in the US that I have probably inadvertently committed other misdemeanors along the way that simply did not register in my mind as crimes. It is very hard in the US to not commit a crime just going about daily life as we have so many laws that criminalize so many things.

I have never spent a single night in jail. I have only ever been placed in handcuffs once. I have never been arrested for anything except for the 1994 disorderly conduct, which was eventually charged as a municipal offense (a ticket) and not a misdemeanor. The total fines I have ever been assessed in courts, including for traffic violations, is well under $1,000 and probably closer to $500. The 1994 incident resulted in a $50 fine.

So, based on all that, what is my impression of the cops from those events?

Posted by .
Unregistered

1) They are inept and unintelligent. I was easily able to outsmart them.

2) They are liars. They lie almost continuously. The goal of their lies is to get you to implicate yourself either in crimes you really did commit or in crimes you did not commit. They also lie to justify why they are fucking with you in the cases where you really haven't done anything wrong. For example, on numerous occasions, they attempted the "your friend is already telling us everything, so you might as well tell us too" line even when I knew that myself and my friend were not involved in any way. It was further proven these were lies when no charges ever came. In addition, cops have lied in court, under oath, to judges. I was once involved with a parking dispute with a cop where he first wrote me a municipal ticket, gave it to me, and then got pissed at me because I "disrespected" him, so he decided to write me a state ticket for the same event. I immediately took the municipal ticket to the village hall and paid the fine. When I went to court for the state ticket I used a double jeopardy defense. The cop lied to the judge and said the two tickets were for two different events. The judge didn't buy his BS and the case was dismissed. If a pig is going to lie over a parking ticket, a pig will lie over anything.

3) They are manipulative and do not care about you personally. They want to achieve their goals of arresting people. You or someone you know. They attempt to manipulate you into admitting things about yourself or others that are likely to get you or others into trouble. Whether that is legal trouble, social trouble, or trouble in other aspects of your life. I was approached on numerous occasions by pigs asking me to provide information on others with the explicit threat made that if I didn't cooperate they were going to "talk to" my employer, my school, my parents.

Posted by .
Unregistered

4) They are weak. They do not know how to interact with people without demonstrating overwhelming force. We were once having a party. About 20 people. No question we were playing the music loud. When they arrived to address the noise compliant they arrived with at least 4 squad cars. We immediately complied with the request to turn down the music, but we refused to let them into the apartment where the party was occurring. They had no warrant. The issue they arrived for was resolved by the time they arrived and, in any case, the "crime" was petty. When we refused them entry things quickly escalated. Soon there were 20+ squad cars from a variety of agencies. They insisted they would come in. We continued to refuse. They tried to "negotiate" by asking one of our friends to come down and talk with them. The apartment was on the second floor so they only way to "go down" was through the doors, upon which we knew they would enter forcibly. So my friend agreed to climb down the balcony and talk with them as long as they agreed not to arrest him. They agreed. The moment he got down on the ground, they arrested him. A lie and a manipulation. The issue continued to escalate and finally they broke down the door and entered. They issued tickets to everybody and arrested a few people. When everybody went to court, every single case was thrown out when almost all participants pleaded not guilty and complained about the over-reaction of the pigs. The only people found guilty were the morons who were stupid enough to please guilty.

Posted by .
Unregistered

2:

I grew up with cops in my immediate circle of family and friends. I knew a lot of cops personally and socially. My best friend was involved in union and political activities where cops were often in attendance at events I attended due to their alignment on the union issues. Further, my mother was a police dispatcher and eventually married a police officer.

So, what did I learn by direct interaction with cops on a personal and social basis?

1) They are biased. The amount of expressed explicit racism I heard from cops was off the charts shocking. This happened in scores of interactions. From patrol cops to senior leadership. They didn't like blacks, Hispanics, Asians, or anybody not white.

2) They abuse their power. For example, they provided "extra patrols" to restaurants that gave them free food or free coffee.

3) They protect "them and theirs" even when "them and theirs" commit crimes. I was once driving 85MPH in a 40MPH zone in a municipality where I knew several cops. When pulled over I dropped a few names and was let go with a "Brian, you can't do this" warning. Anybody else would have been punished. There were many crimes committed by cops (see below) where the cops protected each other. They knew other cops were committing crimes, but never did anything to stop it. You simply don't snitch on your brother in blue.

Posted by .
Unregistered

4) They are addicts, largely alcoholics, at very high rates. I was heavily involved with drugs as a youth. Almost everybody I knew, including myself, was involved for fun and very few of us were actual addicts. Excluding cops, I have known maybe a total of 20 full blown addicts / alcoholics in my life. Amongst the cops I knew many of them were addicts. Maybe 50%.

5) They are domestic abusers. The spousal abuse amongst wives of cops is very high. You can look this up. Plenty of studies show this. But I personally observed it. My mom was the victim of abuse. Many of the wives shared with each other the abuse they suffered. Again, maybe 50% were victims of abuse by their cop husbands. This was common knowledge. Outside of the cop community I do not know of anybody else I personally know that has been the victim of domestic abuse. Most cops live in the municipality where they are a cop. As a result of #2 above this means they will rarely be held to account by their fellow coworker cops. These are crimes, but I do not include them in the types of crime I describe in #6 below.

6) They commit crimes under cover of their badge. I would estimate that 80% commit misdemeanors under cover of their badge. I would estimate that 20% commit felonies under cover of their badge.  I would estimate that 5% are engaged in on-going, long-term criminal conspiracies. Examples of misdemeanors I have personally been aware of: contraband confiscated from "criminals" taken home to be used by the cops themselves; this includes a variety of items from alcohol to drugs to fireworks. Example of felonies I have personally been aware of: numerous beating of suspects in custody (cops brag about this in social settings with other cops), burglaries, theft of high value goods from suspects that have been arrested. An example of criminal conspiracy I was aware of: a group of cops conspired to steal toll funds by "jamming" an automated toll collection machine where people would toss their coins to open the toll gate. One cop would jam it just before rush hour. Then another cop would come by at night, block the toll lane with his squad car, and collect all the change that had been collecting in the large basket that fed the change that people threw into the machine, which, of course, had previously been jammed. This went on for years. Eventually they were caught by the tollway authority. Again, these activities were COMMON KNOWLEDGE amongst the police community, and, due to #2, nobody ever did anything to report these events.

Posted by .
Unregistered

3:

I am able to observe history and listen to people.

1) Cops target innocent minorities for harassment. Complaints of cops have been rampant amongst minority communities for decades. Not complaints amongst actual criminals, but just normal people. Complaints about being stopped and harassed by the cops even though they did nothing wrong. Either you believe this is true, or you believe that all of these people in all of these communities for all of this time have been engaged in an attempt to sully the reputation of cops for no known reason, Any reasonable person who has half a brain can understand that it is far more likely that an organized police force largely made up of white people is much more likely to engage in a conspiracy to harass minorities than it is that almost all members of a minority community - most of them strangers to each other - are going to conspire to wrongly accuse cops of bad behavior. If people weren't being mistreated, why would they complain? Makes no sense. Combined with my own personal interaction with seeing the way cops behave, I further find it credible that the citizens are telling the truth and the cops are lying. Finally there is ample scientific evidence that shows cops harass innocent minorities.

Posted by .
Unregistered

2) Cops engage in unwarranted violence against the citizenry, and have done so for more than century. This happens daily against citizens. In history a large number of events are part of our common knowledge and are widely known. As time and technology have gone on, more and more events have become widely known. This gives further evidence that many events for a very long time went unreported. In general it is obvious that unwarranted violence by police is underreported. While the vast majority of the problem occurs without much notice by the public, here are some major events in chronological order: 1863 draft riots, 1890s-1950s police-involved Jim Crown and lynching violence, 1886 Haymarket riot, 1892 Homestead strike, 1894 Pullman strike, 1914 Ludlow massacre, 1932 River Rouge march, 1963 Birmingham, 1965 Montgomery & Selma, 1968 Chicago DNC, 1970 Kent State, 1971 Attica, 1985 MOVE murders by police, 1991 Rodney King, 1999 WTO Protests, 1999 Amadou Diallo killing (41 shots), 2005 Katrina shootings, 2009 Oscar Grant killing, 2014 Eric Garner killing, 2014 Michael Brown killing, 2015 Walter Scott killing, 2015 Freddie Gray killing, 2015 Laquan McDonald killing, 2016 Philando Castile killing, 2020 George Floyd killing, 2020 Rayshard Brooks killing. Please note all the events listed above are well known example of unwarranted or questionable KILLINGS of citizens by cops. Totally uncountable and not mentioned are all the other far-more-frequent events where someone is beaten by the police, treated roughly by the police, or where someone "accidentally falls down a flight of stairs" while in police custody. Cops kill 10 times as many people each year as the number of cops killed by police even though citizens outnumber police by by 200:1.

3) Cops are regularly arrested for their involvement in crime. https://www.google.com/search?q=Example … corruption

Posted by .
Unregistered

4:

Finally I will end with an example of the reality of pigs vs. the unwarranted public worship of pigs by certain whites:

The unwarranted public worship of pigs by certain whites:

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^^
Brian Saville of Bartletts ACAB rant. :snicker:

Posted by .
Unregistered

UH OH! LOOKS LIKE WE HAVE OURSELVES A REAL BADASS HERE!
\
:deebo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

spam my ass with your mouth fatty

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.