Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
1.  The entire downstairs appears to be garages. Is there actually ANY living space on the ground floor?
2.  The house is literally built under pylons. The electro-magnetic radiation emitted by pylons has long been PROVEN to cause illness and birth defects in farm animals.

­And now we have most of the scientific reason for why FatAss and the NarcoEgg lady are deranged.

­:lmao:

Posted by REAL ANgry Brit Dot
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
1.  The entire downstairs appears to be garages. Is there actually ANY living space on the ground floor?
2.  The house is literally built under pylons. The electro-magnetic radiation emitted by pylons has long been PROVEN to cause illness and birth defects in farm animals.

­And now we have most of the scientific reason for why FatAss and the NarcoEgg lady are deranged.

­IKR. I posted that, and I was fucking SERIOUS!  Living within half a mile of powerlines is DANGEROUS.  These two-tone-tits live right underneath them!  :winner:

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/abs/pii/089062389390235Y

http://large.stanford.edu/publications/crime/references/moulder/moulder.pdf

For them to have even CONSIDERED buying that house PROVES that they lack any sort of mental acuity, knowledge, common sense.  I mean, seriously, EVERYBODY knows that you never want to live near powerlines and pylons.  EVERYBODY.  Except two-ton SHIT FOR BRAINS CUNTBAGS Savile and his SHITPIG bride of Frankenstein.  :snicker:  :mittens:  :nuke:  :winner:   :cunts:
\
:oldlady:

Posted by .
Unregistered

^^^^^
:nelson:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

Lick my balls, Brian!

Posted by .
Unregistered

He eats da poo poo!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­ROOD!
\
:shitpig:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian Jason Saville said: You touched a penis faggot, now you're gay forever.
:pwned:

­A stunning Indictment.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: He admits to a youth of buttock kissing, cock gobbling, petty crimes, drug use and being a general shithead all around.

An adulthood given over to stuffing his pig face, spamming forums and vbasic.

Any redeeming qualities? Any?

­#bravebrian

Posted by .
Unregistered

Abandoned by his spic father, neglected by his white trash mother, abused by his angry step-father, the sloven seeks comfort in excessive amounts of food, penis sucking, and communism.

Posted by troll 2
Unregistered

it's eating him, and then it's gonna eat me! OHHHHH MY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!
\
:rump:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­#bravebrian

­:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Dance for me, Brian, dance! Jiggle those sexy bitchtits and lick them!

Posted by .
Unregistered

death2me said: Again, there is NOTHING wrong with experimentation (with CONSENT) and taking appropriate precautions.

­Brian is a bigger RAPIST than Jambes.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­So you lose a quarter of the homes value? :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bartlett love is a term originally used by everyone to describe the primarily homoerotic customs, practices, and attitudes of the Spankie. It was frequently used as a euphemism for homosexuality and butt-cheek kissing. The phrase is a product of the enormous impact of the reception of the peanus on Spankie's giant ass, and its influence on his bowel movements

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Bartlett love is a term originally used by everyone to describe the primarily homoerotic customs, practices, and attitudes of the Spankie. It was frequently used as a euphemism for homosexuality and butt-cheek kissing. The phrase is a product of the enormous impact of the reception of the peanus on Spankie's giant ass, and its influence on his bowel movements

­
Brian licked asshole

Posted by .
Unregistered

114  pages of owneage. :lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

115 pages soon

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:
. said:

­
> NarcoEgg lady

:rofl:

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.foreclosure.com/address/113-Ruzich-Dr-Bartlett-IL-60103

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Abandoned by his spic father, neglected by his white trash mother, abused by his angry step-father, the sloven seeks comfort in excessive amounts of food, penis sucking, and communism.

Fleeing from the bill collectors' tyranny, the fat shitplanet Spankie leads a retarded fugitive Sh1tpig on a lonely quest: a white-trash hamlet known as Bartlett.

Posted by ung...plop
Unregistered

:poo:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: 115 pages soon

­the rollover has to be soon

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­
Brian licked asshole

­HOW WAS THE TASTE?
\
:shitpig:

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.