Topic: I still can’t believe Brian Saville of Bartlett, Illinois once sucked a cock in high school!
Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Did Spanky like sucking under-age cock? How did he get away with this and not be arrested?

­
I think you now know why I voted for Biden.
\
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

BRIAN JASON SAVILLE SELF ADMITTED FAG AND CHILD MOLESTER.
:pwned:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: BRIAN JASON SAVILLE SELF ADMITTED FAG AND CHILD MOLESTER.
:pwned:

­How is he not behind bars for molesting children?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
­How is he not behind bars for molesting children?

­He never admitted to any of it for years until he posted it on CI. I would not be surprised if Brian got fucked in the ass as a child.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
death2me said: Again, there is NOTHING wrong with experimentation (with CONSENT) and taking appropriate precautions.

­\
:oldpedo:

So you believe high school freshmen (12-13 years old) are capable of giving consent to oral sex?

­Spanky has a GUNT

Shitpig has a GUNT

folds of greasy flab

Posted by .
Unregistered

Is there a statute of limitations? The kids should file charges if they can.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: Brian sucked a cock in high school?

a black one nonetheless

­:tyrone:

Posted by .
Unregistered

No way. BRIAN SAVILLE OF BARTLETT ILLINOIS AT 113 Ruzich Drive SUCKED A COCK IN HIGH SCHOOL ?!?!?!?!

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: No way. BRIAN SAVILLE OF BARTLETT ILLINOIS AT 113 Ruzich Drive SUCKED A COCK IN HIGH SCHOOL ?!?!?!?!

­HE

D
I
D
!

Posted by .
Unregistered

just keep bumping this up everytime fattass tries to bury it

Posted by .
Unregistered

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said: No way. BRIAN SAVILLE OF BARTLETT ILLINOIS AT 113 Ruzich Drive SUCKED A COCK IN HIGH SCHOOL ?!?!?!?!

­HE

D
I
D
!

Posted by .
Unregistered

he did?

HE DID!
:emma:

Posted by .
Unregistered

This post is now 113 pages. :mittens:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Can we get this to 115 pages before the night is over ?

Posted by .
Unregistered

https://www.campidiot.com/viewtopic.php?id=1194817
Remember when Spanky stole $10,000s worth of servers from eSpeedient, and they sued him?

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said: Remember when Spanky stole $10,000s worth of servers from eSpeedient, and they sued him?

­"I acquired them during a short break Tyrone allowed me to have massaging his ballsack."
:spanky:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Posted by .
Unregistered

Brian is a pedo :bump:
:lol::pipe:

Posted by .
Unregistered

Bump for the fatass butt cheek kisser pedo

Posted by .
Unregistered

"gruntled" posts getting bumped from 'you know who." Keep this post on page one.

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:

­HE

D
I
D
!

­He did?

HE DID !

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
. said:

­HE

D
I
D
!

­He did?

HE DID !

Just Street Viewed it.  Wow.

1.  The entire downstairs appears to be garages. Is there actually ANY living space on the ground floor?
2.  The house is literally built under pylons. The electro-magnetic radiation emitted by pylons has long been PROVEN to cause illness and birth defects in farm animals.

SHITHOLE. :MITTENS:

Posted by .
Unregistered

:lol:

Posted by .
Unregistered

. said:
1.  The entire downstairs appears to be garages. Is there actually ANY living space on the ground floor?
2.  The house is literally built under pylons. The electro-magnetic radiation emitted by pylons has long been PROVEN to cause illness and birth defects in farm animals.

­And now we have most of the scientific reason for why FatAss and the NarcoEgg lady are deranged.

Quick Reply
Moniker:

Registration Required

Thank you for your vote!

But in order to make it count, you must be a registered user.